Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

US Embassy reopening in Cuba

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

US Embassy reopening in Cuba

Postby Traveler » Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:30 am

"The US and Cuba have agreed to reopen embassies in each other's capitals, a major step in re-establishing diplomatic ties severed in 1961. Cuba said Havana and Washington will restore full diplomatic relations and open embassies on 20 July."
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-33335342

"Tourist travel to Cuba is prohibited under U.S. law for U.S. citizens and others under U.S. jurisdiction."
http://travel.state.gov/content/passports/english/country/cuba.html

So does this mean that the US intends to allow its own citizens to travel to Cuba? Cuba could soon become another happier abroad destination for Americans.
Traveler
Freshman Poster

Re: US Embassy reopening in Cuba

Postby zboy1 » Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:48 am

European men that I've talked that have traveled to Cuba tell me the women are sexy and hot, and love to have sex with foreigners. I'm no monger, and I despise that lifestyle, but I do think Cuba is a potential goldmine not just for mongers, but for bohemian types and those that want to get away from the American materialistic lifestyle. What do you guys think?
Find teaching jobs in China at http://workabroad.today
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: US Embassy reopening in Cuba

Postby Rock » Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:40 am

zboy1 wrote:European men that I've talked that have traveled to Cuba tell me the women are sexy and hot, and love to have sex with foreigners. I'm no monger, and I despise that lifestyle, but I do think Cuba is a potential goldmine not just for mongers, but for bohemian types and those that want to get away from the American materialistic lifestyle. What do you guys think?

I've not been to Cuba. But from what I've read and been told, since the country has been so shut off for so long, foreigners are automatically associated with some sort of P4P/ST provider role in dating relationships. As the country opens up to USA and it gets legitimized, I reckon that will change. But it will take time. If you don't like the monger/P4P scene (which in Cuba is prevalent but actually under table due to draconian laws), then don't go to Cuba for women. Go to see the amazing old architecture, cars, and amazing culture. And go fast before all that gets contaminated by it's opening up to USA.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Return to Latin America, Mexico, Central America