Ciudad Juarez is out

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Ciudad Juarez is out

Post by MattHanson1990 »

I've already spent a week in Guadalajara, and I am getting far better results here than I did in Juarez. And as I'm writing, don't go to Juarez for the girls as the odds of getting dates there are quite stacked against guys.

For one thing the obesity rate is higher along the border compared to the interior of Mexico, even though it's still worse in El Paso. So if you want a chica guapa en Ciudad Juarez, forget it. Just like in America, they're all taken, especially if they have both beauty and brains (it's fairly common for a chick in Ciudad Juarez to have several boyfriends).

And the ones who are single have traits of American women; I've met plenty who were brainwashed with feminism or political correctness. Remember when Michelle told me to "stop looking and the right one will come when you least expect it"? Even Mexican men living in CJ will be given those automated clichés when they have trouble getting dates. And as I said before on another post, Nicia, the woman who runs Hostal 697, is feminist herself. Women like her or Michelle have no problems p***y whipping men. Even they told me to "stop treating women like objects" (I NEVER treated that Veracruz chick like an object; all I did was flirt with her). And Michelle is also very good friends with this mangina from Boston; they could end up dating someday. I even got p-whipped by a 50 year old woman who lives on Calle Agustin Melgar and lived in El Paso as an undocumented immigrant before being deported back to Mexico (she wants to live in the US).

Guys in Juarez go on dry spells in the dating scene, unless they were super hot and we're rich. I have had several of my guy friends tell me that they were dateless for over a year before getting with their current girlfriends. For example, Nicia is an 8 who thinks she's beyond a 10 and will only hold out for the super hot rich guys. So average guys are going to strike out if they try dating her. Thanks fschmidt.

And then there's an epidemic of poor girls single moms, some of whom take advantage of lonely frustrated men who were sucked dry from the US. The economy of Juarez is centered around maquiladoras, but many poor women don't even have jobs. Remember that first girl I dated in Juarez? She had kids. But that was just the tip of the iceberg. She was very unattractive and dressed sloppy at times. And she also wanted to marry me when I hardly even knew her. I realized she was just using me as she was already with someone else. So I stopped seeing her. Then I met three other women who all had kids. One flaked out on me because she was already pregnant with another kid. Another had the body of a 9 but wasn't my type. And the last one had a 12 year old. I was only lucky to finally date a woman without kids, the 29 year old from Veracruz, and she really gave me the time of day.

As I'm writing, Ciudad Juarez is only good for getting started with HA but not your ultimate HA destination. Ideally you want to go deeper into Mexico to get the results you want if you fit into Mexican culture. If you're going to Juarez for the girls, you're in for a huge disappointment. Even a trip report indicated Juarez not being a dating paradise, unlike most other cities in Latin America. Furthermore, the drug war wrecked the city; and corruption is still a problem there, even though it's nowhere near as bad as it was 5 years ago. The reason I started my HA adventures in Juarez is because it is right across the border from El Paso. Nowadays I only go to Juarez to catch a bus or a flight to places deeper into Mexico.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Ciudad Juarez is out

Post by Adama »

I dont even think it is about feminism anymore. There are just some angry, unattractive women who think they should be able to boss men around. That isnt feminism. That is just beotches being beotches. And there are beotches in every country, but probably in different percentages, of course.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

Adama wrote:I dont even think it is about feminism anymore. There are just some angry, unattractive women who think they should be able to boss men around. That isnt feminism. That is just beotches being beotches. And there are beotches in every country, but probably in different percentages, of course.
I forgot to add that the American TV stations are also broadcast in Juarez, and Juarenses tend to get brainwashed from watching those programs, particularly the ones in English. Also, most movies in Juarez are American films. So I think there is a higher percentage of bitches in the border towns than the interior of Mexico because of the American influence.
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

On the flip side, what is El Paso, TX like? Everyone in MSM America trashes El Paso like it's the Detroit of the west. Crime, poverty, uneducated population, limited jobs/economy, lack of cultural amenities... All this bashing leads me to believe that I might just like if not love El Paso!

I notice that 80% of El Paso is Hispanic and most of these people identify as white Hispanic. Are these really the Castizo/White Hispanic cousins of the northern white Mexicans? White or mestizo, is this a good city to find Mexican woman? Good city to raise a family if you have a Mexican wife?
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

fightforlove wrote:On the flip side, what is El Paso, TX like? Everyone in MSM America trashes El Paso like it's the Detroit of the west. Crime, poverty, uneducated population, limited jobs/economy, lack of cultural amenities... All this bashing leads me to believe that I might just like if not love El Paso!

I notice that 80% of El Paso is Hispanic and most of these people identify as white Hispanic. Are these really the Castizo/White Hispanic cousins of the northern white Mexicans? White or mestizo, is this a good city to find Mexican woman? Good city to raise a family if you have a Mexican wife?
Do an internal google on FSchmidt and El Paso

He sings its praises
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

fightforlove wrote:On the flip side, what is El Paso, TX like? Everyone in MSM America trashes El Paso like it's the Detroit of the west. Crime, poverty, uneducated population, limited jobs/economy, lack of cultural amenities... All this bashing leads me to believe that I might just like if not love El Paso!

El Paso is not exactly like the MSM wants us to believe. In fact, I noticed it to have a better infrastructure than neighboring Juarez, and the streets were cleaner too. I also found the girls to be more relaxed than when you go further from the Mexico border. If you recall from my El Paso trip report almost a year ago, I hit it off with a average looking mestiza from Juarez who had the body of a 9. We hit it off again the following week. But both times it was in the student union east wing at UTEP but outside InterVarsity meetings (I was involved with InterVarsity my final 2 and a half years of college).

Many girls who were born and raised in El Paso seemed rather stuck up, especially if they grew up on the west side, the wealthiest pocket area of the city.