Why teaching English is probably the only option for most

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
sentinel89
Freshman Poster

Re: Why teaching English is probably the only option for mos

Post by sentinel89 »

Adama wrote:Helsinki is just an example. It could be anywhere. And I am not against a man visiting prost*tutes. I am not against men finding wives, or living overseas. What I am saying though, is that these people who claim they are pro-men are not pro-men. They are anti-men.

Masturbation, p*rn and prost*tutes is something that a man can do if he wants, but telling men to avoid women altogether and instead to only choose from those three things, is not something a friend would ever tell you to do, in real life. Those things are not life. Those things are resignation. I am not saying if you see a few h**kers that your life is over, or that it is worthless. I am saying that that crutch can and will ruin your life if you only use those things.

Think of it this way. Is a man supposed to drink a protein drink for every meal? A protein drink is a nice substitute for a meal. Would you tell a man that he should only drink this substitute meal for 20 years of his life? Could a man survive on that? Well yeah sure, but wouldnt that diminish the quality of his life if he did that everyday? Would a man be healthier if he had three regular meals a day? Or if he had two regular meals a day and only substituted one meal for the protein drink?

How much more important is the love and affection from a real woman (one who isnt there just because you gave her $100)?

During their youth, when testosterone is high, and even when there are willing American women around them, these MGTOW (who care so much about men), tell men to avoid American women altogether, even though an American woman can supply the needs of a man. But they absolutely must be avoided altogether, because each one is individually a nuclear bomb just waiting to explode.

And that's another thing. These men don't know their butts from their elbows when it comes to anything about women, but they have the nerve to tell you that you better not touch one. How can they say that with such veracity, when these men are admittedly clueless with respect to women?

This is a state of the blind leading the blind. What happens then? They will both fall into a ditch.

These men will claim they are in favor of men. But you should know, having sex with prot*tutes will send you into poverty if you do it anywhere near the frequency at which you could be having sex with a regular girlfriend. Sooooo these morons are claiming that having a child with a woman or marrying one can lead to financial devastation. Well what does sleeping with sex workers do? Doesnt that also lead to destitution? Wouldnt it be more cost effective to have a girlfriend? She can even cook for you, and she will do things that a prost*tute will not.

On top of that, a man with a girlfriend has the added benefit of not feeling like he is licking a toilet seat each time he is affectionate with his regular woman.

Would it not be better to tell those young men they should develop whatever social skills they need to go out and conquer women? Instead of posting articles about false rape accusations? Meanwhile, the feminists in the university are trying to convince every young woman that every man is a rapist. Do you see what MGTOW have done here? MGTOW is feminism because it seeks to separate the sexes.

They pretend like it is about changing the laws. Everyone knows the laws will not be changed by a few thousand men abstaining from contact with women. It is laughable. Just as people look at the feminists and think how stupid and man-hating they are, the same is true of the MGTOW. Instead of just hating the opposite sex though, MGTOW are fairly effective at hating both men and women.

It's another movement designed to keep men in arrested development. Just like they convinced a certain percentage of women to pursue male power in the workplace, which takes them away from motherhood and postpones it, sometimes until never, MGTOW does the same thing by telling men to ONLY choose between abstinence, p*rn, prost*tutes and affection from domestic animals. One day, if you are lucky, you can move overseas to marry a single mother who no Japanese or Thai man would want anyway. Yes, if you do good, you'll be entitled to one of the leftover women. You certainly are not entitled to a youthful woman, who is sweet, submissive and who hasnt had another man's children already.

This is so obvious to me now, I can not believe I ever fell for this nonsense.
It certainly isn't healthy to just hate American women solely based on negative experiences with American women. I always give them the benefit of the doubt and am respectful when I run into one abroad. I have even met a few decent American ladies here in Colombia. The unfortunate part about living in the United States is if you don't live in the right location, you're bound to suffer from immense frustration with women. If you live in a small town or suburb, the options are very limited. Even if you live in the city, you have to know the right venues. Swiping a million times on tinder won't do it, nor will any online dating. Independence hall in Philadelphia is a good example of a good place to fish in the U.S. But sadly, if you're not near one of these places, you're just plain f***ed for the most part.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

sentinel89 wrote: It certainly isn't healthy to just hate American women solely based on negative experiences with American women. I always give them the benefit of the doubt and am respectful when I run into one abroad. I have even met a few decent American ladies here in Colombia. The unfortunate part about living in the United States is if you don't live in the right location, you're bound to suffer from immense frustration with women. If you live in a small town or suburb, the options are very limited. Even if you live in the city, you have to know the right venues. Swiping a million times on tinder won't do it, nor will any online dating. Independence hall in Philadelphia is a good example of a good place to fish in the U.S. But sadly, if you're not near one of these places, you're just plain f***ed for the most part.
Don't get me wrong. I used to have some good "electronic" buddies from MGTOW forums, but now that I have left that group, I can see how wrong they are.

Even if 99% of American women are messed up, it does not matter, because in theory all a man needs is one particular woman. A man doesnt need thousands of women. The thing with foreign women is that their cultures are more open and barriers to entry are lower than in American society. (Stranger barrier) It is hard to meet people, and when you meet new people, you may often be disappointed that they turn out to be different than you expected.

North America is also very hard as a man if you do not know what you are supposed to be doing with a woman. If you are more or less clueless as to what to do with women (specifically and paradoxically American women must be lead more than foreign women) then it will be hard to form relationships with American women. Unlike foreign women, who are more or less actively involved in furthering the relationship, American women are more like passengers along for the ride, in the initial stages. They can not help steer the direction because the culture has not trained them to do this (and specifically instructed them not to). It is the man's job in this culture, which is another reason why a man should choose a submissive woman, rather than one who is bossy. A bossy women creates enormous conflict, not just because she is bossy, but because it creates confusion in the gender roles. The man doesnt know how far he is allowed to go, while the woman is overstepping her boundaries and trying to take control in some instances but not others, while expecting the man to know which ones are which. That's usually not a problem with foreign, because even when they are submissive, they will step up to further the relationship without attempting to dominate the man.

Basically most American women are confused about their gender roles, while most foreign women are not. But that doesnt mean every American woman is like that. Lots of American women are propagandized with the hype, but since it goes against their biology, there is a remnant of American women who are still submissive (although they probably will not know how to cook, because the culture isnt centered around women actually being wives anymore, so there is some damage done to everyone).

The MGTOW think that ALL American women should be avoided at all costs. They are simply too dangerous to interact with, but that is bull and self delusion. If there is a beautiful, willing woman there, they would reject her, because she is potentially dangerous, and they expect the other MGTOW to behave that same way.

But why do they think that way? It is only because they have mostly been unsuccessful with women that they think that way. If they had been successful with women, then they would not think that way, and the risk of whatever laws the women could hurt a man with would never even enter their minds.

Truth is, a woman can lie and make an accusation against a man anywhere in this world. There are risks in every part of life. Some are financial, some are risks to life. When you board that plane to go live in country X, that is probably a bigger gamble than a long term relationship with an American woman. Think of all those things a man is risking, starting over again in a foreign land with no allies, decreased language ability, lack of knowledge of how their society works (the keys to success in that society), and the man will likely be older than his counterparts in his chosen field, because he'll likely start at the bottom, not the top, but only after he was able to expatriate. And then there is the possibility of job and hiring discrimination from an ethnicity of men who know exactly why you are there: to have sex and take their women away from them.

And I have come to realize that expatriation is not entirely about finding a wife. That is a convenient untruth we tell ourselves. Expatriation is about having sex with as many hot young women as possible while on the search for the one. It is about getting it on, because we have been sex starved here in the states, and many (not all) men want to binge on women the first time they get a chance. I can see that now.

The other thing is, one man's prison is another man's poosey paradise. There are European men who left Europe to go live in Asia, but for Americans, northern Europe is one of the best poosey paradises there is. How is it possible that one man's trash is another man's treasure?

I think all we can really say is that our souls resonate with some types of people, some cultures, and some women more than others, and it varies between men.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

Well let's get real here. There are guys in small towns all over the USA that get all kinds of good p***y. The question is do you have the traits women are looking for? If you are a 5 or a 6 and only want to date 8s and 9s, then yea you are going struggle. But let's not blame a hot girl for wanting what she wants. Sure many girls make poor dating/mating decisions, but they pay for it. If you are freaking ugly and have poor social skills then biology suggest you'll struggle. If you are an average guy and want an above average age appropriate girl, then yea Latin America probably fits the bill.

But if you are an average or above average guy I do feel your pain a little bit. Middle America is full of fat chicks.
sentinel89
Freshman Poster

Post by sentinel89 »

travelsouth wrote:Well let's get real here. There are guys in small towns all over the USA that get all kinds of good p***y. The question is do you have the traits women are looking for? If you are a 5 or a 6 and only want to date 8s and 9s, then yea you are going struggle. But let's not blame a hot girl for wanting what she wants. Sure many girls make poor dating/mating decisions, but they pay for it. If you are freaking ugly and have poor social skills then biology suggest you'll struggle. If you are an average guy and want an above average age appropriate girl, then yea Latin America probably fits the bill.

But if you are an average or above average guy I do feel your pain a little bit. Middle America is full of fat chicks.
Your definition of a small town and my definition of a small town may be completely different. Are you west coast? I'm taking small towns of less than 10,000 people. When you do all the math that leaves you with like 30 women your age who are attractive and date-able. You can find over 30 of the same quality in the right club in Philly or New York. There's literally hundreds of thousands of American towns that have almost nothing to offer for the young single male. Great for raising families and going to starbucks, but that's about it. For whatever reason, young women flock to the cities at far higher rates than men. A little healthy competition with a few other men is okay, but when you are competing with 20 other swinging dicks for an average plain jane, that's where I draw the line. That's when I say I'd rather just bang a hooker. The cities really are superior in the U.S. Sure you can get laid pretty easily by swiping a zillion times on tinder in a small town, but that gets really un-fulfilling after having done so so many times. Also, in Colombia, there really just are hotter women than in most of the U.S. I have never seen so many fat asses and thin waists. Couple this with a generally much younger average population age, and prospects shoot through the roof.
sentinel89
Freshman Poster

Post by sentinel89 »

sentinel89 wrote:
travelsouth wrote:Well let's get real here. There are guys in small towns all over the USA that get all kinds of good p***y. The question is do you have the traits women are looking for? If you are a 5 or a 6 and only want to date 8s and 9s, then yea you are going struggle. But let's not blame a hot girl for wanting what she wants. Sure many girls make poor dating/mating decisions, but they pay for it. If you are freaking ugly and have poor social skills then biology suggest you'll struggle. If you are an average guy and want an above average age appropriate girl, then yea Latin America probably fits the bill.

Your definition of a small town and my definition of a small town may be completely different. Are you west coast? I'm taking small towns of less than 10,000 people. When you do all the math that leaves you with like 30 women your age who are attractive and date-able. You can find over 30 of the same quality in the right club in Philly or New York. There's literally hundreds of thousands of American towns that have almost nothing to offer for the young single male. Great for raising families and going to starbucks, but that's about it. For whatever reason, young women flock to the cities at far higher rates than men. A little healthy competition with a few other men is okay, but when you are competing with 20 other swinging dicks for an average plain jane, that's where I draw the line. That's when I say I'd rather just bang a hooker. The cities really are superior in the U.S. Sure you can get laid pretty easily by swiping a zillion times on tinder in a small town, but that gets really un-fulfilling after having done so so many times. Also, in Colombia, there really just are hotter women than in most of the U.S. I have never seen so many fat asses and thin waists. Couple this with a generally much younger average population age, and prospects shoot through the roof.
I should add to this, that suburbs can be even worse than small towns. Paying a $50 taxi fare just to get downtown for a night out? To hell with that. The only women I see in the bars near my house back in the states are in their mid-life crisis. It's lame as hell. If you are near a major university, it's not so bad. It's just not my thing anymore. I can't get excited for American university chicks anymore.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

travelsouth wrote:Well let's get real here. There are guys in small towns all over the USA that get all kinds of good p***y. The question is do you have the traits women are looking for?
mmhh, there are guys all over the USA winning scratch off lottery, this doesn't address the issues
travelsouth wrote:If you are a 5 or a 6 and only want to date 8s and 9s, then yea you are going struggle. But let's not blame a hot girl for wanting what she wants.
travelsouth wrote:age appropriate girl
Image Sorry, too many MG/feminist red flags here...
Traditionally, a man, as a bread winner and resource creator, should be able to date one or two notches above his 'grade'. But that's for another thread, we've gone over why this is not the case in the USA and copycats anymore.

travelsouth wrote:But if you are an average or above average guy I do feel your pain a little bit. Middle America is full of fat chicks.
This saves the post I guess, it's about a "7-8" dude at the very least getting decent attention from "7-8"s
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
sentinel89
Freshman Poster

Post by sentinel89 »

droid wrote:
travelsouth wrote:Well let's get real here. There are guys in small towns all over the USA that get all kinds of good p***y. The question is do you have the traits women are looking for?
mmhh, there are guys all over the USA winning scratch off lottery, this doesn't address the issues
travelsouth wrote:If you are a 5 or a 6 and only want to date 8s and 9s, then yea you are going struggle. But let's not blame a hot girl for wanting what she wants.
Traditionally, a man, as a bread winner and resource creator, should be able to date one or two notches above his 'grade'. But that's for another thread, we've gone over why this is not the case in the USA and copycats anymore.

travelsouth wrote:But if you are an average or above average guy I do feel your pain a little bit. Middle America is full of fat chicks.
This saves the post I guess, it's about a "7-8" dude at the very least getting decent attention from "7-8"s
So many 8+ chicks I know back in the U.S. don't have a boyfriend and haven't had one in many years. A lot of guys would say on here that they're f***ing super alphas left and right, but I'm not entirely sure about that either.. They do girls nights out literally every weekend and that's it. I don't know what the deal is.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

droid wrote:

I am from the Midwest by the way. If you read my past posts you'll know I'm around 30 and travel heavily in Latin America. I'm not advocating that gringas make good choices. I'm just saying they can date or not date who they like. Sometimes it's on them for making bad decisions. But SOME of the guys complaining on sites like this (MGTOW especially) have to also understand that they need to look in the mirror. If you are unattractive, you don't keep in shape, and you don't have social skills.... then duh you are going to struggle.

I just refuse to get into long debates with faceless people on here that complain that they can't get dates. If you are a decent guy then just travel south and you'll do just fine. My largest complaints with the midwest are obesity and attitude. But I'm not really complaining because of how close Latin America is. I'll end up with a chica of my choosing, when I'm ready.

English teaching pays like crap. If you are smart you can find good opportunities in this economy, you can travel, and you can select the girl of your choice.

AS FOR YOUR RED FLAG COMMENT, older guys that bring very young women back to the States are f***ing stupid.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

sentinel89 wrote:So many 8+ chicks I know back in the U.S. don't have a boyfriend and haven't had one in many years. A lot of guys would say on here that they're f***ing super alphas left and right, but I'm not entirely sure about that either.. They do girls nights out literally every weekend and that's it. I don't know what the deal is.
Interesting, where, what city is it, who are they. Lol I'll risk to say you could $$monetize that information, especially if you figure out "what the deal is" :idea: .

Not to downplay your info here but do you really know them, or you've just seen them around. Or, are they the "happily independent" types that just occasionally have ONSs, by picking from the endless supply of chumps/orbiters? That's a key aspect. I'm not trying to sound sarcastic or sour grapes here -I just study the phenomena- but as we've mentioned, in many cities days/weeks go by without seeing cute+sane available ladies.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
sentinel89
Freshman Poster

Post by sentinel89 »

travelsouth wrote:
droid wrote:

I am from the Midwest by the way. If you read my past posts you'll know I'm around 30 and travel heavily in Latin America. I'm not advocating that gringas make good choices. I'm just saying they can date or not date who they like. Sometimes it's on them for making bad decisions. But SOME of the guys complaining on sites like this (MGTOW especially) have to also understand that they need to look in the mirror. If you are unattractive, you don't keep in shape, and you don't have social skills.... then duh you are going to struggle.

I just refuse to get into long debates with faceless people on here that complain that they can't get dates. If you are a decent guy then just travel south and you'll do just fine. My largest complaints with the midwest are obesity and attitude. But I'm not really complaining because of how close Latin America is. I'll end up with a chica of my choosing, when I'm ready.

English teaching pays like crap. If you are smart you can find good opportunities in this economy, you can travel, and you can select the girl of your choice.

AS FOR YOUR RED FLAG COMMENT, older guys that bring very young women back to the States are f***ing stupid.
English teaching isn't that bad if you have extra money to bring down and spend. It serves as supplemental income. How much experience do you have in Colombia? Because that advise about putting te amo all over your profile sounds like the kind of guy that's never really been here. Also, it's a terrible idea to come down a few times and bring a girl back home with you. You'd want at very least 3 months of dating in the same country before you even start thinking about marriage. I have to say, I'm a bit skeptical brother.
sentinel89
Freshman Poster

Post by sentinel89 »

droid wrote:
sentinel89 wrote:So many 8+ chicks I know back in the U.S. don't have a boyfriend and haven't had one in many years. A lot of guys would say on here that they're f***ing super alphas left and right, but I'm not entirely sure about that either.. They do girls nights out literally every weekend and that's it. I don't know what the deal is.
Interesting, where, what city is it, who are they. Lol I'll risk to say you could $$monetize that information, especially if you figure out "what the deal is" :idea: .

Not to downplay your info here but do you really know them, or you've just seen them around. Or, are they the "happily independent" types that just occasionally have ONSs, by picking from the endless supply of chumps/orbiters? That's a key aspect. I'm not trying to sound sarcastic or sour grapes here -I just study the phenomena- but as we've mentioned, in many cities days/weeks go by without seeing cute+sane available ladies.
I really know them. Like not online.. Like in real life. There's tons of good looking girls that don't have boyfriends and aren't really on the market.
sentinel89
Freshman Poster

Post by sentinel89 »

travelsouth wrote:
droid wrote:

What do you mean you can't find girls in the midwest? Some of the hottest AW I've bedded have been from Ohio, Illinois, Missouri, etc. The hottest American girl I banged was in Chicago. You sure it's not you bro?
Eightfold Path
Freshman Poster

Post by Eightfold Path »

sentinel89 wrote:You sure it's not you bro?
It can't be his fault. Don't you know HA is a shining beacon of male evolution? That's the liberal/Jew/western elite/anti-christian propaganda talking!
sentinel89
Freshman Poster

Post by sentinel89 »

Eightfold Path wrote:
It can't be his fault. Don't you know HA is a shining beacon of male evolution? That's the liberal/Jew/western elite/anti-christian propaganda talking!
hahaha. Yeah, I think we can all recognize that there's both sides to this coin. I was just messing with him.
Eightfold Path
Freshman Poster

Post by Eightfold Path »

sentinel89 wrote:
Eightfold Path wrote:
hahaha. Yeah, I think we can all recognize that there's both sides to this coin. I was just messing with him.
I was joking. What you said was valid. Sometimes -- more often than you'd think -- it IS mens' fault.