Why teaching English is probably the only option for most

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 20th, 2020, 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Eightfold Path
Freshman Poster

Re: Why teaching English is probably the only option for mos

Post by Eightfold Path »

Ghost wrote:Small towns are awful for women, even by American standards. A true small town (like 10K-15K people) leaves you with a non-existent dating pool. I'm from a small town, and back in my incel days I even started looking out of state because there was no one around me. Living in a suburb of a small town, too, takes a bad problem and makes it outright crippling.
As one who lives in a retirement state, in a retirement county, in a retirement city, sorrounded by other retirement cities, because, as I said, it is a retirement county, I'l have to agree with Ghost. Dating and anything for young individuals is non-existent for anyone with ambitions beyond/that are not leaving the biggest impression in a couch cushion.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

Ghost wrote:
travelsouth wrote:Well let's get real here. There are guys in small towns all over the USA that get all kinds of good p***y. The question is do you have the traits women are looking for? If you are a 5 or a 6 and only want to date 8s and 9s, then yea you are going struggle. But let's not blame a hot girl for wanting what she wants. Sure many girls make poor dating/mating decisions, but they pay for it. If you are freaking ugly and have poor social skills then biology suggest you'll struggle. If you are an average guy and want an above average age appropriate girl, then yea Latin America probably fits the bill.

But if you are an average or above average guy I do feel your pain a little bit. Middle America is full of fat chicks.
They do? Sorry, dude-man, going to call bullshit on that one.

Small towns are awful for women, even by American standards. A true small town (like 10K-15K people) leaves you with a non-existent dating pool. I'm from a small town, and back in my incel days I even started looking out of state because there was no one around me. Living in a suburb of a small town, too, takes a bad problem and makes it outright crippling.
Some guys have biatches crawling out of the woodwork my man. You just weren't one of those guys. That just means you aren't some male model looking dude or something. Not a big deal. My comments are more towards the I'm gonna talk my ball and go home crowd (MGTOW) because women exclude them due to natural selection.
sentinel89
Freshman Poster

Post by sentinel89 »

Ghost wrote:
travelsouth wrote:Well let's get real here. There are guys in small towns all over the USA that get all kinds of good p***y. The question is do you have the traits women are looking for? If you are a 5 or a 6 and only want to date 8s and 9s, then yea you are going struggle. But let's not blame a hot girl for wanting what she wants. Sure many girls make poor dating/mating decisions, but they pay for it. If you are freaking ugly and have poor social skills then biology suggest you'll struggle. If you are an average guy and want an above average age appropriate girl, then yea Latin America probably fits the bill.

But if you are an average or above average guy I do feel your pain a little bit. Middle America is full of fat chicks.

Small towns are awful for women, even by American standards. A true small town (like 10K-15K people) leaves you with a non-existent dating pool. I'm from a small town, and back in my incel days I even started looking out of state because there was no one around me. Living in a suburb of a small town, too, takes a bad problem and makes it outright crippling.
100% agree. Some of these towns only have a sports bar or two, and typically only couples and old people go to them. You'll never really see a real life Daisy Duke hanging out in a small town bar. Plus you have to run in all your high school classmates which is awful. They'll still call you by your high school nick-name, and all you'll be able to think about is how worthless their existences are. I've done the same thing, traveling hours away just for the prospect of meeting a woman. Rural Pennsylvania is basically prison if you are a young single male.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

sentinel89 wrote:
Ghost wrote:

100% agree. Some of these towns only have a sports bar or two, and typically only couples and old people go to them. You'll never really see a real life Daisy Duke hanging out in a small town bar. Plus you have to run in all your high school classmates which is awful. They'll still call you by your high school nick-name, and all you'll be able to think about is how worthless their existences are. I've done the same thing, traveling hours away just for the prospect of meeting a woman. Rural Pennsylvania is basically prison if you are a young single male.
In the midwest most people are never more than 45 minutes or an hour away from a decent sized town with many smaller towns in between
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 20th, 2020, 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sentinel89
Freshman Poster

Post by sentinel89 »

Travel south you're entirely full of shit bro. If you don't believe there is a dating dystopia in the west that is unfavorably skewed for men, then what are you doing on happier abroad? Also, your comments about latin America and putting te amo in your profile are so full of crap. You're only going to get the absolute most desperate and needy women if you do that. They're bound to have an extremely low SMV. Either you believe e what you're saying here and you've excepted your inevitable fate of being a genetic loser and undesirable to American women, or you're a wannabe alpha.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

I'm not justifying the decisions and selection of American women, I'm just saying they have the right to make those selections. It's two sides of the coin. When I talk about how feminists need to suck a cock and can't stop guys from going south you all are big fans. But when I back AW for doing what they want, you all deflect and attack me. My position is fair, consistent, and the same for both sides. I get to make my decisions and gringas get to make theirs.

If AM want culture change then an entire generation needs to start a trend of chasing women overseas. It's that simple.

At this stage in my life and travels I rely very little on the advice of forum posters these days. While I don't know everything, I spent more time traveling and learning that most everyone that comes on here to bitch. I'm one of the rare "doers" that walks the walk, which is why I don't have any pent up anger.

When your whatsapp is fun of beautiful women, many you've f***ed, then you end up walking around your town/city like you don't give a damn... and then the damn gringas give it up even easier than they did in college. Granted they arent girls to get serious with, but getting action is still ok
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

sentinel89 wrote:you're a wannabe alpha.
The only thing that matters is results.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Ghost wrote:

This is less true if you are a newcomer to a small town. As a drifter or a new guy in town, you get a lot of the "foreigner effect" in small American towns, if you have the right game.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

travelsouth wrote:I'm not justifying the decisions and selection of American women, I'm just saying they have the right to make those selections.
Really, why? Their lousy decisions have to be subsidized at enormous public expense. Why should they be allowed to have these resources? Furthermore, since their decisions are clearly destroying society, why should they not be reined in? How is it in our interests to allow sluts to destroy society?
Eightfold Path
Freshman Poster

Post by Eightfold Path »

Travelsouth, I agree with you but perhaps you should let the argument fizzle out. These chaps can only use circular logic to get their points across.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Travel south you're entirely full of shit bro. If you don't believe there is a dating dystopia in the west that is unfavorably skewed for men, then what are you doing on happier abroad?
This might sound a bit revolutionary, but being 'happier abroad' is not all about getting laid. Or is it just me that there might be other good reasons to re-locate overseas?
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

well well well! :lol:
Last edited by yick on June 22nd, 2021, 8:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Eightfold Path
Freshman Poster

Post by Eightfold Path »

yick wrote:I wouldn't stay in China solely for the women though, to move abroad for women is never going to solve whatever problems you have in your personal life.
One would think, but the fellows here will consider that nugget of common sense to be anti-culture/Marxist/liberal brain washing. I agree, but I'm 1% of this forum's member base.