Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Why teaching English is probably the only option for most

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Why teaching English is probably the only option for mos

Postby zboy1 » Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:03 pm

Eightfold Path wrote:
yick wrote:I wouldn't stay in China solely for the women though, to move abroad for women is never going to solve whatever problems you have in your personal life.

One would think, but the fellows here will consider that nugget of common sense to be anti-culture/Marxist/liberal brain washing. I agree, but I'm 1% of this forum's member base.


You guys are so right! Most people think being "HappierAbroad" is f**king women, left and right. If that's what you think will make you happy in life, well...you're deluding yourself. Life is more than just sex.
Find teaching jobs in China at http://workabroad.today
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4444
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am







Re: Why teaching English is probably the only option for mos

Postby droid » Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:20 pm

zboy1 wrote:
Eightfold Path wrote:
yick wrote:I wouldn't stay in China solely for the women though, to move abroad for women is never going to solve whatever problems you have in your personal life.

One would think, but the fellows here will consider that nugget of common sense to be anti-culture/Marxist/liberal brain washing. I agree, but I'm 1% of this forum's member base.


You guys are so right! Most people think being "HappierAbroad" is f**king women, left and right. If that's what you think will make you happy in life, well...you're deluding yourself. Life is more than just sex.


Well it's like air, it's no big deal, until you don't have it...
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2455
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 am

Re: Why teaching English is probably the only option for mos

Postby Eightfold Path » Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:27 pm

zboy1 wrote:Life is more than just sex.

No it isn't. You're just letting your anti-religious indoctrination that was engineered by Jews convince you that isn't true. Look at history. Mankind has been having sex for thousands of years. To say there is more to life than sex is a sin! God will punish Asians who think that!
Eightfold Path
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:47 pm

Re: Why teaching English is probably the only option for mos

Postby Yohan » Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:48 pm

Eightfold Path wrote:
zboy1 wrote:Life is more than just sex.

No it isn't. You're just letting your anti-religious indoctrination that was engineered by Jews convince you that isn't true. Look at history. Mankind has been having sex for thousands of years. To say there is more to life than sex is a sin! God will punish Asians who think that!


Zboy1 did not say that sex is wrong, he merely said, not only sex in life should be taken into consideration when thinking about relocation abroad. It least this is how I understand his comment. You are quoting out of context.
User avatar
Yohan
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2215
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN

Re: Why teaching English is probably the only option for mos

Postby Eightfold Path » Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:54 pm

Yohan wrote:
Eightfold Path wrote:
zboy1 wrote:Life is more than just sex.

No it isn't. You're just letting your anti-religious indoctrination that was engineered by Jews convince you that isn't true. Look at history. Mankind has been having sex for thousands of years. To say there is more to life than sex is a sin! God will punish Asians who think that!


Zboy1 did not say that sex is wrong, he merely said, not only sex in life should be taken into consideration when thinking about relocation abroad. It least this is how I understand his comment. You are quoting out of context.

Wow. You really aren't very bright for an atheist. That was clearly a joke. Me making fun of the board's fundamentalists.
Eightfold Path
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:47 pm

Re: Why teaching English is probably the only option for mos

Postby yick » Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:06 pm

Eightfold Path wrote:
yick wrote:I wouldn't stay in China solely for the women though, to move abroad for women is never going to solve whatever problems you have in your personal life.

One would think, but the fellows here will consider that nugget of common sense to be anti-culture/Marxist/liberal brain washing. I agree, but I'm 1% of this forum's member base.


When I came to this forum, I thought this is what the 'Happier Abroad' movement was all about, but from the majority of the posts here, most of the kids on here seem preoccupied with not getting laid. I have been abroad for long periods of time and not gotten laid and been quite happy.

Though I'll never date another woman from my country again, that is because I am happy where I am and intend to be there long term. I also find learning the language helps with talking to and ultimately dating women. From what I read, the chaps on here go to places like Colombia, Mexico and Taiwan and wonder why their 'PUA skills' are not up to scratch when they are trying to pick up local women with a foreign language. :roll:
yick
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 440
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:11 am

Re: Why teaching English is probably the only option for mos

Postby yick » Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:08 pm

zboy1 wrote:
Eightfold Path wrote:
yick wrote:I wouldn't stay in China solely for the women though, to move abroad for women is never going to solve whatever problems you have in your personal life.

One would think, but the fellows here will consider that nugget of common sense to be anti-culture/Marxist/liberal brain washing. I agree, but I'm 1% of this forum's member base.


You guys are so right! Most people think being "HappierAbroad" is f**king women, left and right. If that's what you think will make you happy in life, well...you're deluding yourself. Life is more than just sex.


I think this movement could really take off if it had a broader spectrum, the vileness of 'western women' had no impact about me leaving for a happier life abroad - but it seems the MGTOW movement has took over this forum and it is a real shame.
yick
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 440
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:11 am

Re: Why teaching English is probably the only option for mos

Postby Adama » Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:17 pm

Eightfold Path wrote:
Yohan wrote:
Eightfold Path wrote:
zboy1 wrote:Life is more than just sex.

No it isn't. You're just letting your anti-religious indoctrination that was engineered by Jews convince you that isn't true. Look at history. Mankind has been having sex for thousands of years. To say there is more to life than sex is a sin! God will punish Asians who think that!


Zboy1 did not say that sex is wrong, he merely said, not only sex in life should be taken into consideration when thinking about relocation abroad. It least this is how I understand his comment. You are quoting out of context.

Wow. You really aren't very bright for an atheist. That was clearly a joke. Me making fun of the board's fundamentalists.



Thank you for taking the time to make fun of me for the Lord's sake. I truly do appreciate this.

On the other hand, since no one understands your humor, maybe you ought to take that as a hint that it is dry, and nowhere near funny.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: Why teaching English is probably the only option for mos

Postby Eightfold Path » Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:19 pm

yick wrote:When I came to this forum, I thought this is what the 'Happier Abroad' movement was all about, but from the majority of the posts here, most of the kids on here seem preoccupied with not getting laid. I have been abroad for long periods of time and not gotten laid and been quite happy.

Though I'll never date another woman from my country again, that is because I am happy where I am and intend to be there long term. I also find learning the language helps with talking to and ultimately dating women. From what I read, the chaps on here go to places like Colombia, Mexico and Taiwan and wonder why their 'PUA skills' are not up to scratch when they are trying to pick up local women with a foreign language. :roll:

That's why I rarely post in public and privately message people instead. I'm honestly surprised but then not at the same time when I think about how this site lasted as long as it did. First, Peter came around with his lunacy, then obdo with his hatred and bile. Now we have fundamentalists and MGTOW who need a book of fairy tales to get women or blame the government for their hand in life. How many of the members here have actually left their homelands? I bet I can count them on one hand and still have fingers left.

The language bit is also common sense. It's funny though. These gents here say western culture is so toxic, and they fail to realise that women who speak English in these other countries are on their way to westernisation. I don't blame you for taking a hiatus from this community. May I ask where you are now?
Eightfold Path
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:47 pm

Re: Why teaching English is probably the only option for mos

Postby Adama » Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:23 pm

Eightfold Path wrote:
zboy1 wrote:Life is more than just sex.

No it isn't. You're just letting your anti-religious indoctrination that was engineered by Jews convince you that isn't true. Look at history. Mankind has been having sex for thousands of years. To say there is more to life than sex is a sin! God will punish Asians who think that!


You might want to rethink that. Your joke implies his message is anti-religious. If it is anything, it is aligned with most religions I can think of. Why would you make the wrong kind of joke? Are you so eager to make fun of me because you hate the Lord that you would make a joke that doesnt even make sense? Your joke is completely backward, and you think you have accomplished something with that statement? Yeah, you just told us more about your abilities. Man oh man, why do you resist so, not that I truly care for my own curiosity but only for you to clear yourself of the blockage.

Please note also, that you are the one drawing us deeper into religious conversation. I might be the only one talking about religion and most people would probably accept it, until you came along on the 15th of october of this year, just a few days ago. The point is, it is you who are derailing threads. I converse based upon what I am. Others post based upon what they are. We dont have to like each others' posts or even acknowledge them. So what's the point of you saying you don't want to talk about Christianity, but at every turn you provoke a response from me for its defense? You know if you minimized me that would probably minimize my message, because it would not draw out a discussion.

That is because you have a serious problem with God. Yes, He actually is up there watching everything you do. Yes, one day justice will be done without mercy for the unbelievers. You know it. I know you know it. That is your problem. Sorry that I remind you daily that hell is for unbelievers. If you had just believed, you could avoid it. But you resist because something deep inside you just screams at how much you hate God because you dont want to have to be accountable to anyone else for the things which you like to do. Nor do you wish to stop participating in activity which you know He considers deeply grievous.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: Why teaching English is probably the only option for mos

Postby yick » Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:35 pm

Eightfold Path wrote:
yick wrote:When I came to this forum, I thought this is what the 'Happier Abroad' movement was all about, but from the majority of the posts here, most of the kids on here seem preoccupied with not getting laid. I have been abroad for long periods of time and not gotten laid and been quite happy.

Though I'll never date another woman from my country again, that is because I am happy where I am and intend to be there long term. I also find learning the language helps with talking to and ultimately dating women. From what I read, the chaps on here go to places like Colombia, Mexico and Taiwan and wonder why their 'PUA skills' are not up to scratch when they are trying to pick up local women with a foreign language. :roll:

That's why I rarely post in public and privately message people instead. I'm honestly surprised but then not at the same time when I think about how this site lasted as long as it did. First, Peter came around with his lunacy, then obdo with his hatred and bile. Now we have fundamentalists and MGTOW who need a book of fairy tales to get women or blame the government for their hand in life. How many of the members here have actually left their homelands? I bet I can count them on one hand and still have fingers left.

The language bit is also common sense. It's funny though. These gents here say western culture is so toxic, and they fail to realise that women who speak English in these other countries are on their way to westernisation. I don't blame you for taking a hiatus from this community. May I ask where you are now?


It is true what you say, a lot of gentlemen on here are happy for western culture when it suits them in their dealings with foreign women - for example, the thread questioning if or when to send money to families when they marry their Filipina girlfriend, even though sharing money with families is such an ingrained part of Filipino culture, they are happy to play the western cultural card knowing beforehand that the sending of money to family is an integral part of Filipino society. I understand why someone wouldn't want to work 40 plus hours a week so Pedro back in Davao can buy a jeepney but then the answer is simple, don't marry a Filipina!

I have just come back from Spain and am waiting to go back to China, I was in China and Saudi Arabia these past five years. I am currently in transit in the UK. :D
yick
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 440
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:11 am

Re: Why teaching English is probably the only option for mos

Postby Eightfold Path » Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:54 pm

yick wrote:It is true what you say, a lot of gentlemen on here are happy for western culture when it suits them in their dealings with foreign women - for example, the thread questioning if or when to send money to families when they marry their Filipina girlfriend, even though sharing money with families is such an ingrained part of Filipino culture, they are happy to play the western cultural card knowing beforehand that the sending of money to family is an integral part of Filipino society. I understand why someone wouldn't want to work 40 plus hours a week so Pedro back in Davao can buy a jeepney but then the answer is simple, don't marry a Filipina!

I have just come back from Spain and am waiting to go back to China, I was in China and Saudi Arabia these past five years. I am currently in transit in the UK. :D

Oh. Wow. I'll be doing some travelling myself soon. If not 2015 then 2016 for sure. Will likely start with Latin America to practise my Spanish and then head to Asia to learn a bit more about Buddhism. While I'm not falling over myself to have sex/create a family to fulfil some kind of dogmatic wet dream, I am interested in women overall. When I first started getting into the concept of 'global dating', it seemed Filipinas were perfect little angels. That is, until I did my own research. I didn't even have to buy a plane ticket to learn that, in a lot of these Asian cultures, money and family are highly emphasised. It's normal for the husband to support the wife's family. Of course, the western men who are thinking with their little heads will get burned and call them gold-diggers. The solution was simple though: don't marry a Filipina. That's why I don't get all the west bashing that occurs here. It's really as simple as making changes in your life to go abroad. But no. They'd rather sit here and circle jerk their negativity.

Good on you for actually being apart of the 1%. I imagine we'll have more to discuss in the future.
Eightfold Path
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:47 pm

Re: Why teaching English is probably the only option for mos

Postby yick » Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:15 pm

Eightfold Path wrote:Oh. Wow. I'll be doing some travelling myself soon. If not 2015 then 2016 for sure. Will likely start with Latin America to practise my Spanish and then head to Asia to learn a bit more about Buddhism. While I'm not falling over myself to have sex/create a family to fulfil some kind of dogmatic wet dream, I am interested in women overall. When I first started getting into the concept of 'global dating', it seemed Filipinas were perfect little angels. That is, until I did my own research. I didn't even have to buy a plane ticket to learn that, in a lot of these Asian cultures, money and family are highly emphasised. It's normal for the husband to support the wife's family. Of course, the western men who are thinking with their little heads will get burned and call them gold-diggers. The solution was simple though: don't marry a Filipina. That's why I don't get all the west bashing that occurs here. It's really as simple as making changes in your life to go abroad. But no. They'd rather sit here and circle jerk their negativity.

Good on you for actually being apart of the 1%. I imagine we'll have more to discuss in the future.


Well, good luck my friend, you won't regret it, not to say it is easy or that there aren't issues with culture shock or settling in - these are learning phases one goes through that you can use in the future. The first country in Asia I went to live in was South Korea and I hated it for four months solid but then started to enjoy it once I got my bearings. That is the one thing I would advise anyone going to another country and culture, stay around and give it time to acclimatise.

Meeting, speaking and getting to know women is a great part of the happier abroad experience but it can only play a small part for one to be truly happy, you need to make a living, be happy in regards climate, culture, food and opportunities for the future. All those things are important as long term stability and opportunity to keep the party going are also important.

South America? Check out Chile, very easy to get long term residence and lots of work if you are a native English speaker. That would be my first stop if I was starting in South America.
yick
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 440
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:11 am

Re: Why teaching English is probably the only option for mos

Postby travelsouth » Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:43 pm

Eightfold Path wrote:Travelsouth, I agree with you but perhaps you should let the argument fizzle out. These chaps can only use circular logic to get their points across.


Sure, I wish there was more actual travel talk here.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 397
Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:20 pm

Re: Why teaching English is probably the only option for mos

Postby travelsouth » Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:45 pm

Cornfed wrote:
travelsouth wrote:I'm not justifying the decisions and selection of American women, I'm just saying they have the right to make those selections.

Really, why?


When you have a daughter and some guy ignores her right to decide... I wonder who you will side with.

Horrible scenario. Hope it never happens. But in 2015 adults pick their partners. I'm perfectly happy with that, as I have endless options in my preferred destination.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 397
Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:20 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Latin America, Mexico, Central America

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest