Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Man drunkenly books holiday to Brazil and has a great time

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Man drunkenly books holiday to Brazil and has a great ti

Postby WorldTraveler » Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:24 pm

pandabear wrote:

I find this article as dumb as shit :!: So guy gets drunk books a vacation where he goes to Rio and Machu Picchu. Rio is nowhere near Machu Picchu, Peru so he had to book another couple of flights just to get there: Rio to Lima, Lima to Cuzco. So he blows about $3000 and admits to having a good time. He then attention whores his life on instagram with his mouth wide open in every photo. From his pictures, he has aleready been to Australia, Paris, USA, etc. So he's hardly a virgin traveler. Big deal. Please someone give me the tickets and I'll tell you I had a good time! Big surprise: travel is fun :!:
Junior Poster

Return to Latin America, Mexico, Central America