I hope zetas take over mexico

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
drealm
Junior Poster

I hope zetas take over mexico

Post by drealm »

Mexico at it's best is way worst than the united states in a pure looks contest. The reason people don't acknowledge this is because most people are happy to date the left over indian trash that no high class Mexican wants. When it comes to dating in the top tier pool you will be treated like an untouchable in india if you don't meet southern european marquardt facial standards.

Now that Chapo is f***ed, the dogs are going to run wild again. I hope the zetas increase the level of rape, violence, kidnappings and every other nasty thing they do. I want the crime rate that existed in Chihuahua rise again and spread to all states until every aristocratic castizo bloodline is bled dry.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: I hope zetas take over mexico

Post by fschmidt »

drealm, you have your right to your taste and other people have a right to theirs. Not everyone is so concerned with white skin. Mexico used to be a nice country before America screwed it up with American junk food and by training the Zetas. Unlike America, Mexico minds its own business and doesn't make a habit of bombing random countries all over the world. I personally wish the best for Mexico, while I would like to see America burn in hell.
gnosis
Freshman Poster

Post by gnosis »

drealm wrote:I hope the zetas increase the level of rape, violence, kidnappings and every other nasty thing they do. I want the crime rate that existed in Chihuahua rise again and spread to all states until every aristocratic castizo bloodline is bled dry.
This is extremely distasteful. One of my good friends lived in Mexico for years and years, and he has never had anything but good things to say about the Mexican people he spent so much time with. The U.S. is causing enormous problems for the Mexican people. The asinine "drug war" in the U.S. and American attempts to destabilize Mexico have had horrific consequences for Mexicans.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

I hate Latin America with a passion but Mexico has always been a pleasant surprise for me during my 5 or 6 trips there. Much of the nonsense I experience in other Latin countries, does not occur in Mexico. I know it has its problems, but I like that country for the most part.

It is the migrant Mexican illegal aliens in the US that give a bad name to Mexico. The middle class and Spanish-descended class are quite respect-worthy.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

Mexican people are pretty nice. Actually the only bad thing I've heard is from black men that travel there. Families generally don't want them dating their daughters. Racism is a fact of life in Latin America, but the history of Latin America is different than the USA (so it isn't apples to apples).

Anyways the overall message I got from the post is that he wants Mexico to be more unstable so he is more attractive to Chilanga types. I'd say their currency is already in the toilet and the country is plenty dangerous. If you can't get em now I'd say just throw in the towel.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

travelsouth: What's the prospect for a white man that is rugged & not abusive? Call it for what it is, Latinas don't usually like men that are going to be stealing her shoes & underwear or smacking her around.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

fschmidt wrote:drealm, you have your right to your taste and other people have a right to theirs. Not everyone is so concerned with white skin. Mexico used to be a nice country before America screwed it up with American junk food and by training the Zetas. Unlike America, Mexico minds its own business and doesn't make a habit of bombing random countries all over the world. I personally wish the best for Mexico, while I would like to see America burn in hell.
And I have the right to judge other people's taste. Everyone on here judges American women's taste. My own taste is ruthlessly judged. Why do Mexican women deserve a free pass for what they do. They don't. They deserve to be judged as ruthlessly as everyone else. I will never give a Mexican woman a free pass just because she's an emotional mess. Mexico was never a nice country. It has always been a white segregationist country. If you were born into the elite then yes life was better. If you were born a mayan then you belonged to the ugly class. There is no way to go from mayan to castizo. As far as looks goes, I see zero difference between latin America and the United States. In both countries women will screw good looking assholes over ugly looking providers. I see less excuse for this in Mexico though because they're poor. So it's actually a testament to how evil Mexicans are since they pursue this behavior in spite of having no safety net like American women. The reason Mexico doesn't bomb countries around the world is because it has a worthless military that can't even easily catch imprison a criminal in it's own territory.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

gnosis wrote:
drealm wrote:I hope the zetas increase the level of rape, violence, kidnappings and every other nasty thing they do. I want the crime rate that existed in Chihuahua rise again and spread to all states until every aristocratic castizo bloodline is bled dry.
This is extremely distasteful. One of my good friends lived in Mexico for years and years, and he has never had anything but good things to say about the Mexican people he spent so much time with. The U.S. is causing enormous problems for the Mexican people. The asinine "drug war" in the U.S. and American attempts to destabilize Mexico have had horrific consequences for Mexicans.
Well he probably likes dating mayans or he has the looks ratio that castizos want.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

travelsouth wrote:Mexican people are pretty nice. Actually the only bad thing I've heard is from black men that travel there. Families generally don't want them dating their daughters. Racism is a fact of life in Latin America, but the history of Latin America is different than the USA (so it isn't apples to apples).

Anyways the overall message I got from the post is that he wants Mexico to be more unstable so he is more attractive to Chilanga types. I'd say their currency is already in the toilet and the country is plenty dangerous. If you can't get em now I'd say just throw in the towel.
I don't the country to be more unstable because I'll be more attractive. I don't think this will be the case. I want it to be more unstable because I will be happy that an evil culture is suffering.
gnosis
Freshman Poster

Post by gnosis »

drealm wrote:
gnosis wrote:
Well he probably likes dating mayans or he has the looks ratio that castizos want.
He had an American wife and a family. His comments were not related to "playing the field."

Incidentally, have you ever been to Mexico, or are you just consumed with a childish fear that if you visited Mexico the local women wouldn't be appropriately worshipful?

Why not work on something more constructive, such as the "getting fit/bulking up" thread you posted earlier? Wishing death on a culture whose women you fear wouldn't be attracted to you is not really the epitome of maturity.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

gnosis wrote:
drealm wrote:
gnosis wrote:
He had an American wife and a family. His comments were not related to "playing the field."

Incidentally, have you ever been to Mexico, or are you just consumed with a childish fear that if you visited Mexico the local women wouldn't be appropriately worshipful?

Why not work on something more constructive, such as the "getting fit/bulking up" thread you posted earlier?
Well then his comments aren't relevant.

I have been to Mexico three times.

I'm working on stuff here: viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28969
gnosis
Freshman Poster

Post by gnosis »

drealm wrote:I'm working on stuff here: viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28969
Oh, well good for you. I respect that.
colibri
Freshman Poster

Post by colibri »

mmmkey

Amor y paz hermano :D...
If God is watching us, the least we can do is be entertaining.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

Wolfeye wrote:travelsouth: What's the prospect for a white man that is rugged & not abusive? Call it for what it is, Latinas don't usually like men that are going to be stealing her shoes & underwear or smacking her around.
If you are saying Latinas aren't big on the metrosexual types I'd say I agree. But I did run into one of the most naturally beautiful women in the world in Costa Rica. She lived with this faggy hairdresser guy. I have no f***ing clue exactly what the deal was, but I got the impression they both wanted me to bang the crap out of them. So that was disappointing, but overall I would say that sort of thing is very rare.

I don't know what exactly rugged is (unkempt?), but the guys here in the states are talking about shaving their chest hair and all of that crap. Latinas like chest hair if that helps. And unfortunately with machismo and worse many women do stick with abusive men. The professional women in Mexico city born after 1980 with good careers are probably less likely to put up with that sort of thing. To them a cultured American (white) guy does appeal.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

travelsouth wrote:
Wolfeye wrote:travelsouth: What's the prospect for a white man that is rugged & not abusive? Call it for what it is, Latinas don't usually like men that are going to be stealing her shoes & underwear or smacking her around.
If you are saying Latinas aren't big on the metrosexual types I'd say I agree. But I did run into one of the most naturally beautiful women in the world in Costa Rica. She lived with this faggy hairdresser guy. I have no f***ing clue exactly what the deal was, but I got the impression they both wanted me to bang the crap out of them. So that was disappointing, but overall I would say that sort of thing is very rare.

I don't know what exactly rugged is (unkempt?), but the guys here in the states are talking about shaving their chest hair and all of that crap. Latinas like chest hair if that helps. And unfortunately with machismo and worse many women do stick with abusive men. The professional women in Mexico city born after 1980 with good careers are probably less likely to put up with that sort of thing. To them a cultured American (white) guy does appeal.
When I was in Queretaro I saw bunch of white Mexican guys mate guarding some really attractive white Mexican girls at Starbucks. They were all wearing riviera style clothing, almost preppy like. All of them were clean shaved. Upper class white Mexicans don't dress like cowboys.

I think Tapatio89 will back up my statement here and he lives in Mexico City according to his forum location.