I hope zetas take over mexico

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Re: I hope zetas take over mexico

Post by Tapatio89 »

drealm wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:
Because I am not Mayan, that is a fact, moron. Why would I tolerate to be called something I am not?

And I will never do those kind of deeds. Do not assume I am a low-class person like yourself. You most likely will rape and then murder the poor indigenous woman considering your racist and misogynistic views. I am NOT you and thank goodness I am not like you. Do not lower me to your low quality views.
Come on, you're like a tier 2 indian bitching about me calling you a tier 1 indian. At the end of the day your not fooling anyone. Would you be happier if I called you a tier 2.5 indian or tier 2.7? You spics are so super sensitive about what tier you're hanging from. I wouldn't rape poor and indigenous women, but I don't have an issue with high tier spics being raped and killed. If indigenous ones die as collateral damage it's not my fault that spics are disorganized killers. By American standards you're poor and shit skin colored, why don't you just accept this and move on and go back to eating tacos?
What the Hell is tier 2? You and your own mediocre standards. The fact is I am not indigenous or even pred. indigenous, moron. Fact is fact. Accept it as it is reality. Or you need glasses so I can show you?

Fooling anyone? You mean yourself? As far as I am concerned, you are NOT the entire world, Yankee.

Idiot, you do not even know where I live or my family´s status. Typical ignorant Yankee talking impulsively and stupidly. I have much more money than you considering you are a good-for-nothing that sleeps with prostitutes. No wonder you are poor. Only low class people like you sleep with street hookers from a Third World country.

Admit it, blondie, you just can´t stand me I put you in your place and teach you a lesson. If we met in real life, it will be WW3, and of course, I will beat you.
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

To the moron of drealm

This is a Maya or Amerindian person:

Euro-mestizo/light mestizo/harnizo(see my avatar photo)

Do we look same? NO!
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

Tapatio89 wrote:What the Hell is tier 2?
Beats me. You're the one obsessed with levels, tiers, classes. I'm not the one who cares. You're all indians at the end of the day.
Tapatio89 wrote:You and your own mediocre standards. The fact is I am not indigenous or even pred. indigenous, moron. Fact is fact. Accept it as it is reality. Or you need glasses so I can show you?

Fooling anyone? You mean yourself? As far as I am concerned, you are NOT the entire world, Yankee.
Look all I'm saying is that if I trace that big nose of yours back in time, there will eventually be some Indian that got raped into your gene pool. To put it in simple terms this would be your great, great grandma or whatever. I mean that big nose of yours didn't grow out of thin air, am I right?
Tapatio89 wrote:Idiot, you do not even know where I live or my family´s status. Typical ignorant Yankee talking impulsively and stupidly. I have much more money than you considering you are a good-for-nothing that sleeps with prostitutes. No wonder you are poor. Only low class people like you sleep with street hookers from a Third World country.

Admit it, blondie, you just can´t stand me I put you in your place and teach you a lesson. If we met in real life, it will be WW3, and of course, I will beat you.
Well there spicky, I kinda do know where you live and a thing or two about your life since you got a big mouth. You do gotta admit that you got a big mouth. You kinda just open it and words come streaming out. You haven't exactly been shy about sharing your dirty laundry. You also gotta kinda admit that you really don't know jack about me. Of course you want to believe all sorts of things but come on that's just fantasy. I'm about as frightened by you as I am by a mosquito. You see that's the difference between me and you. You see me as a mortal enemy, where as I see you as a cockroach. You fester about, but I forget you even exist. Tell me when is the last time I thought anything when I stepped on a cock roach? Let's get real, in real life I'd just step walk over you like a cockroach and carry on with my day. It wouldn't be that climactic.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

Tapatio89 wrote:To the moron of drealm

Do we look same? NO!
I guess you updated your photo just to prove something. How's the flash working on your camera to lighten up your skin?
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

drealm wrote:

Do we look same? NO!
I guess you updated your photo just to prove something. How's the flash working on your camera to lighten up your skin?

Most are whatever they pose online. However, at least be informed. There is a large European population in Mexico. Any major city has such subcultures. Around Mexico city, most of the mixed bloods are not of Mayan ancestry at any rate. You might head to Chiapas for that.
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

drealm wrote:

Do we look same? NO!
Retard, there is no difference between my last photo and this one as I took it with the same camera and no flash as it is selfie. And the features are much more different. Mayans look chinkie/china man, I do not.

Even if you put me in fire like a roasted chicken, I do not get very dark. Just admit the reality.

Blondie, you are just a typical redneck Yankee who does NOT know NOTHING about other countries. And you expect to get a foreign woman? I laugh at you. Typical loser. You should be like me and do it my way, son. You will get much further away in life.
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

OutWest wrote:
drealm wrote:

Do we look same? NO!

Most are whatever they pose online. However, at least be informed. There is a large European population in Mexico. Any major city has such subcultures. Around Mexico city, most of the mixed bloods are not of Mayan ancestry at any rate. You might head to Chiapas for that.
Yes, but Maya, Yaqui, Huichol or whatever Indigenous tribe, the fact is that I am not of pure of mostly indigenous blood. I am a Euro-mestizo, meaning I have more Euro than Amerind blood, typical from where I come from (Guadalajara).

Even the indigenous people from my region or the northern part of the country look different from Mayas. This Yankee here does not know shit. He thinks the world goes around him. Pathetic. That is why he is my personal pet 8) :lol:
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

Tapatio89 wrote:
drealm wrote:

Do we look same? NO!
Retard, there is no difference between my last photo and this one as I took it with the same camera and no flash as it is selfie. And the features are much more different. Mayans look chinkie/china man, I do not.

Even if you put me in fire like a roasted chicken, I do not get very dark. Just admit the reality.

Blondie, you are just a typical redneck Yankee who does NOT know NOTHING about other countries. And you expect to get a foreign woman? I laugh at you. Typical loser. You should be like me and do it my way, son. You will get much further away in life.
I guess that's why there is no texture on your face.... But whatever, I'm not the one who's scared of being a shade too dark. How about you admit that no one has ever mistaken you for being a Spaniard, Italian, whatever... the people you worship and think you look identical to... I mean you really think they won't stop you at the border of Spain and ask where the hell you are from and to show documentation? Come on Spaniards are assholes and they would call you on your crap.

You silly silly dreamer.
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

drealm wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:
drealm wrote:

Do we look same? NO!

I guess that's why there is no texture on your face.... But whatever, I'm not the one who's scared of being a shade too dark. How about you admit that no one has ever mistaken you for being a Spaniard, Italian, whatever... the people you worship and think you look identical to... I mean you really think they won't stop you at the border of Spain and ask where the hell you are from and to show documentation? Come on Spaniards are assholes and they would call you on your crap.

You silly silly dreamer.
Don´t know what you mean by not having texture on my face. But I can tell you and as seen in my photo, I have angular face, big eyes, somewhat hooked nose,angular jawline and kind of bony face, which indigenous people do not have as they look like Thais or Malays.

Never said I have been mistaken for a Spaniard or Italian, retard. And Spaniards and Italians are not very white in skin colour as some of them are even darker than me though on average are the same colour as me, and some even resemble Latin American mestizos (especially Sicilians and Southern Italians since some do look too exotic to be stereotypical European). Also never have been mistaken for a Peruvian, Bolivian or even Mexican if that you assumed. I have been confused for Chilean, Argentinean, and Middle Eastern (especifically Moroccan, Turkish and Lebanese). I have partial Lebanese blood from my father´s side, which I am proud to have Arabic/Middle Eastern blood (you cannot say I am "Mexican" because Mexican is a nationality, not a race). I would not be surprised if you hate Arabs too considered you are a redneck and you hate everyone. But do not care, as Arabs founded science, mathematics, medicine, whilst your beloved Nordic race was languishing in filth in the Dark Ages.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

Tapatio89 wrote:Don´t know what you mean by not having texture on my face. But I can tell you and as seen in my photo, I have angular face, big eyes, somewhat hooked nose,angular jawline and kind of bony face, which indigenous people do not have as they look like Thais or Malays.

I mean that you are a lier who used a flash. You have a light source pointed directly at your face. This is why your face has no 3 dimensional surface and your skin tone is a solid blur. Or maybe you used a longer exposure.
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

drealm wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:Don´t know what you mean by not having texture on my face. But I can tell you and as seen in my photo, I have angular face, big eyes, somewhat hooked nose,angular jawline and kind of bony face, which indigenous people do not have as they look like Thais or Malays.

I mean that you are a lier who used a flash. You have a light source pointed directly at your face. This is why your face has no 3 dimensional surface and your skin tone is a solid blur. Or maybe you used a longer exposure.
You idiot, you saw my past photo and I was not dark in there either and I took both photos with my Ipods, and Ipods do not have flash, moron. You are the liar here, not to mention dilusional and schizofrenic.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

Tapatio89 wrote:
You idiot, you saw my past photo and I was not dark in there either and I took both photos with my Ipods, and Ipods do not have flash, moron. You are the liar here, not to mention dilusional and schizofrenic.
You are a simple person who doesn't understand the principles of light. Do you think a lens produces light? You either used a long exposure or a heavy light source.
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

drealm wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:
You are a simple person who doesn't understand the principles of light. Do you think a lens produces light? You either used a long exposure or a heavy light source.

You are an idiot who cannot understand I am not a very dark skin person and does not matter how much lighting I use, the undertones does not change. My undertones are golden, typical of olive/Mediterranean colour, not reddish like Amerind people.

I am not a very dark skin person, I am light intermediate and almost all my relatives are either olive or white in skin colour.

And you can see clearly on photo my face shows it is angular, long and somewhat bony and dimples on my cheeks, fool.