I hope zetas take over mexico

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Re: I hope zetas take over mexico

Post by travelsouth »

drealm wrote: When I was in Queretaro I saw bunch of white Mexican guys mate guarding some really attractive white Mexican girls at Starbucks. They were all wearing riviera style clothing, almost preppy like. All of them were clean shaved. Upper class white Mexicans don't dress like cowboys.

I think Tapatio89 will back up my statement here and he lives in Mexico City according to his forum location.
In Mexico City they are called chilangos. You are right about being cleaned shaved. I would just point out the difference between being well groomed and a metro-sexual. The guys you pointed out are upper class. The working class guys trying to look slick wear these silly Ferrari polo shirts. I remember in Mexico City when a bunch of girls laughed whey I explained why Ferrari shirts were "naco". Essentially if you can't afford the car, don't wear the (Fake) gear.

The brands I wore in DF were Tommy, Fossil, and CK mostly. Adult guys don't wear shorts. Younger generations wear jeans but they should be designer.

If anybody wants to know about Mexico, I can talk/type about it all day (well if I had the time). Anyways if you are in the States this should more than likely be where you hunt. The culture is great. The city has tons of things do to, and the women are a much better fit than trying to date a gringa.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 8th, 2020, 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

I will consider Eastern Europe after some other things happen.

Early indications from two Eastern European dating sites got bad results, so I'm not sure if it will work.

I don't think what I'm saying is fantasy. I think Mexico will get worst. When it does my mood will improve.

I think anger serves a practical function as long as you're not in that mood too long.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 8th, 2020, 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

My anger is directed at Mexico because it's one of the most screwed up countries in latin America. It should be one of the easiest places to date. Women should be so desperate that they don't consider looks. They should value a man just being a nice provider. But this is not the case. I also disagree about it socially. Mexico is an extrovert country, if you're not extroverted and show monotone body language women will think you're a psychopath.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 8th, 2020, 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

The more I learn about Mexico, the problem I see with Mexico is the white Mexicans are often middle/upper class and aren't going to be easily impressed by Gringos, you have no card to play on them and need serious resources/connections to have a chance. The brown Mexican girls are lower/middle class and will be more open to an American guy, but many suffer low self-esteem on account of the "white is beautiful" image that society down there programs them with, plus there may be some deep cultural divides that you'll experience with them.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

fightforlove wrote:The more I learn about Mexico, the problem I see with Mexico is the white Mexicans are often middle/upper class and aren't going to be easily impressed by Gringos, you have no card to play on them and need serious resources/connections to have a chance. The brown Mexican girls are lower/middle class and will be more open to an American guy, but many suffer low self-esteem on account of the "white is beautiful" image that society down there programs them with, plus there may be some deep cultural divides that you'll experience with them.
The whole cross boarder dating situation is setup to benefit low class indians. If a dark mayan dates a white American guy everyone thinks it's cute and that she genuinely likes him. No one dares to suggest she's dating him just because he's white. But if a white guy expresses the desire to date at his own class level in Mexico people think he's a stuckup asshole. Dark mayan women are not perfect little angels, they have an agenda to upgrade their skin color.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

drealm wrote:
The whole cross boarder dating situation
I'm going to stop you right there. Step one is to go to interior Mexico, not the border.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

travelsouth wrote:
drealm wrote:
I'm going to stop you right there. Step one is to go to interior Mexico, not the border.
I did, I went to Queretaro.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

drealm wrote:
travelsouth wrote:
drealm wrote:
If you go to interior Mexico and fail it might be time to look in the mirror
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

travelsouth wrote:
drealm wrote:
travelsouth wrote:
drealm wrote:
If you go to interior Mexico and fail it might be time to look in the mirror
I have looked in the mirror. My conclusion is that morality, intelligence and provider isn't important in Mexico. Looks outbalances all of these. I'm an ugly piece of shit according to castizos. That's fine we're all born with a different deck of cards. I just assumed doing well in other categories could compensate, it doesn't.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

drealm wrote: My conclusion is that morality, intelligence and provider isn't important in Mexico.I'm an ugly piece of shit according to castizos. That's fine we're all born with a different deck of cards. I just assumed doing well in other categories could compensate, it doesn't.
What race are you?

And btw I consider looks in a partner, and I don't consider myself to be immoral. And I agree with you on one point. If a girl is doing well/ok financially she isn't looking for a provider. Go to poorer barrios if you want a girl to view you as a provider. Plenty of bilingual people will party with you if you are buying the drinks. They will take you to some working class neighborhoods with plenty if girls looking for providers.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

travelsouth wrote:
drealm wrote: My conclusion is that morality, intelligence and provider isn't important in Mexico.I'm an ugly piece of shit according to castizos. That's fine we're all born with a different deck of cards. I just assumed doing well in other categories could compensate, it doesn't.
What race are you?

And btw I consider looks in a partner, and I don't consider myself to be immoral. And I agree with you on one point. If a girl is doing well/ok financially she isn't looking for a provider. Go to poorer barrios if you want a girl to view you as a provider. Plenty of bilingual people will party with you if you are buying the drinks. They will take you to some working class neighborhoods with plenty if girls looking for providers.
Where did I say valuing looks in a parter means someone is immoral? I am also guilty of highly valuing looks. What I said was they value looks over morality. So if there's a ugly nice going church guy or good looking asshole, they'll go for the asshole. I'm different however because I won't date/marry a woman that's clearly a slut or who has tattoos even if she's good looking.

I'm white. I have no problem attracting mestizas. But I'm unable to attract castizos. So there is a mismatch between what I want and what I can get in Mexico. The top echelons of Latin America are basically a mini Spain/Italy with absolute looks domination. Poorer barrios don't have castizos.
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

drealm wrote:
travelsouth wrote:
What race are you?

Where did I say valuing looks in a parter means someone is immoral? I am also guilty of highly valuing looks. What I said was they value looks over morality. So if there's a ugly nice going church guy or good looking asshole, they'll go for the asshole. I'm different however because I won't date/marry a woman that's clearly a slut or who has tattoos even if she's good looking.

I'm white. I have no problem attracting mestizas. But I'm unable to attract castizos. So there is a mismatch between what I want and what I can get in Mexico. The top echelons of Latin America are basically a mini Spain/Italy with absolute looks domination. Poorer barrios don't have castizos.
If you're strictly interested only in white/castizo genes, you should just skip Mexico and double-down on your local community in the USA, or perhaps go to Eastern Europe.