Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

I hope zetas take over mexico

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: I hope zetas take over mexico

Postby travelsouth » Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:57 pm

drealm wrote:When I was in Queretaro I saw bunch of white Mexican guys mate guarding some really attractive white Mexican girls at Starbucks. They were all wearing riviera style clothing, almost preppy like. All of them were clean shaved. Upper class white Mexicans don't dress like cowboys.

I think Tapatio89 will back up my statement here and he lives in Mexico City according to his forum location.

In Mexico City they are called chilangos. You are right about being cleaned shaved. I would just point out the difference between being well groomed and a metro-sexual. The guys you pointed out are upper class. The working class guys trying to look slick wear these silly Ferrari polo shirts. I remember in Mexico City when a bunch of girls laughed whey I explained why Ferrari shirts were "naco". Essentially if you can't afford the car, don't wear the (Fake) gear.

The brands I wore in DF were Tommy, Fossil, and CK mostly. Adult guys don't wear shorts. Younger generations wear jeans but they should be designer.

If anybody wants to know about Mexico, I can talk/type about it all day (well if I had the time). Anyways if you are in the States this should more than likely be where you hunt. The culture is great. The city has tons of things do to, and the women are a much better fit than trying to date a gringa.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Postby Ghost » Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:02 pm

Since you're determined to get an attractive white woman, and you fail in a colonial society where the mating game is ruled by upper-class, rich, whites, you should probably just nix that idea and go to Eastern Europe.

Just clear your mind first. I think you could make this work. Just change focus from pointless fantasies (I want X society to suffer!) to what you really want (I want to find a good, pretty white woman and start a family with her.)

Shift your focus towards what you really want. Test some dating sites. Try personals ads online. Get your shit together and make plans and then execute.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby drealm » Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:20 am

I will consider Eastern Europe after some other things happen.

Early indications from two Eastern European dating sites got bad results, so I'm not sure if it will work.

I don't think what I'm saying is fantasy. I think Mexico will get worst. When it does my mood will improve.

I think anger serves a practical function as long as you're not in that mood too long.
drealm
Junior Poster

Postby Ghost » Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:24 am

Anger can be useful. In this case I don't understand it because Mexico at least is an option for getting a woman, and isn't nearly as f***ed up socially as the U.S. despite interference. Wishing that Mexico suffers in particular doesn't make sense because although the country will certainly get worse (as most countries are doing) the unattainable women you want there almost certainly will be immune to it. Sounds like they are already quite well guarded even in relatively good times. That's why I think your anger is misguided. Anger can be resentful or it can be a driving force. You're not using it as a driving force yet but you can do that eventually.

Anyway, Eastern Europe. There are plenty of agencies out there for EE brides, but surprisingly not many good dating sites. (Or at least I haven't found them.) If you haven't tried personals ads yet, you should give that a shot. Try craigslist and backpage. Well-written ads with a little Russian sprinkled in, I think you'd get some positive results.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby drealm » Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:22 pm

My anger is directed at Mexico because it's one of the most screwed up countries in latin America. It should be one of the easiest places to date. Women should be so desperate that they don't consider looks. They should value a man just being a nice provider. But this is not the case. I also disagree about it socially. Mexico is an extrovert country, if you're not extroverted and show monotone body language women will think you're a psychopath.
drealm
Junior Poster

Postby Ghost » Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:59 pm

I believe Latin America in general is extroverted.

I've got bad news for you. Even in third world shitholes hot women will tend to be picky about looks. You've already noted the hot white women of Mexico being guarded by men. I don't like it either, just giving you a heads up. I think you'll need to end up trying Russia, Ukraine, Belarus or some other EE country because they are white. Your white skin won't be anything special, but you'll have other advantages you can play up. And the women will not be overly valued since they are white women in a white society. They aren't colonial countries either, so that will help you as well. But the hottest ones will not be available, being either taken, prostitutes, or scammers. Not saying it would be impossible to find an exception, but don't bank on it.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby fightforlove » Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:43 pm

The more I learn about Mexico, the problem I see with Mexico is the white Mexicans are often middle/upper class and aren't going to be easily impressed by Gringos, you have no card to play on them and need serious resources/connections to have a chance. The brown Mexican girls are lower/middle class and will be more open to an American guy, but many suffer low self-esteem on account of the "white is beautiful" image that society down there programs them with, plus there may be some deep cultural divides that you'll experience with them.
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Postby drealm » Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:14 am

fightforlove wrote:The more I learn about Mexico, the problem I see with Mexico is the white Mexicans are often middle/upper class and aren't going to be easily impressed by Gringos, you have no card to play on them and need serious resources/connections to have a chance. The brown Mexican girls are lower/middle class and will be more open to an American guy, but many suffer low self-esteem on account of the "white is beautiful" image that society down there programs them with, plus there may be some deep cultural divides that you'll experience with them.

The whole cross boarder dating situation is setup to benefit low class indians. If a dark mayan dates a white American guy everyone thinks it's cute and that she genuinely likes him. No one dares to suggest she's dating him just because he's white. But if a white guy expresses the desire to date at his own class level in Mexico people think he's a stuckup asshole. Dark mayan women are not perfect little angels, they have an agenda to upgrade their skin color.
drealm
Junior Poster

Postby travelsouth » Mon Feb 22, 2016 4:03 am

drealm wrote:
The whole cross boarder dating situation

I'm going to stop you right there. Step one is to go to interior Mexico, not the border.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Postby drealm » Mon Feb 22, 2016 4:10 am

travelsouth wrote:
drealm wrote:

I'm going to stop you right there. Step one is to go to interior Mexico, not the border.

I did, I went to Queretaro.
drealm
Junior Poster

Postby travelsouth » Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:16 am

drealm wrote:
travelsouth wrote:
drealm wrote:

If you go to interior Mexico and fail it might be time to look in the mirror
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Postby drealm » Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:26 am

travelsouth wrote:
drealm wrote:
travelsouth wrote:
drealm wrote:

If you go to interior Mexico and fail it might be time to look in the mirror

I have looked in the mirror. My conclusion is that morality, intelligence and provider isn't important in Mexico. Looks outbalances all of these. I'm an ugly piece of shit according to castizos. That's fine we're all born with a different deck of cards. I just assumed doing well in other categories could compensate, it doesn't.
drealm
Junior Poster

Postby travelsouth » Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:44 am

drealm wrote: My conclusion is that morality, intelligence and provider isn't important in Mexico.I'm an ugly piece of shit according to castizos. That's fine we're all born with a different deck of cards. I just assumed doing well in other categories could compensate, it doesn't.

What race are you?

And btw I consider looks in a partner, and I don't consider myself to be immoral. And I agree with you on one point. If a girl is doing well/ok financially she isn't looking for a provider. Go to poorer barrios if you want a girl to view you as a provider. Plenty of bilingual people will party with you if you are buying the drinks. They will take you to some working class neighborhoods with plenty if girls looking for providers.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Postby drealm » Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:40 am

travelsouth wrote:
drealm wrote: My conclusion is that morality, intelligence and provider isn't important in Mexico.I'm an ugly piece of shit according to castizos. That's fine we're all born with a different deck of cards. I just assumed doing well in other categories could compensate, it doesn't.

What race are you?

And btw I consider looks in a partner, and I don't consider myself to be immoral. And I agree with you on one point. If a girl is doing well/ok financially she isn't looking for a provider. Go to poorer barrios if you want a girl to view you as a provider. Plenty of bilingual people will party with you if you are buying the drinks. They will take you to some working class neighborhoods with plenty if girls looking for providers.

Where did I say valuing looks in a parter means someone is immoral? I am also guilty of highly valuing looks. What I said was they value looks over morality. So if there's a ugly nice going church guy or good looking asshole, they'll go for the asshole. I'm different however because I won't date/marry a woman that's clearly a slut or who has tattoos even if she's good looking.

I'm white. I have no problem attracting mestizas. But I'm unable to attract castizos. So there is a mismatch between what I want and what I can get in Mexico. The top echelons of Latin America are basically a mini Spain/Italy with absolute looks domination. Poorer barrios don't have castizos.
drealm
Junior Poster

Postby fightforlove » Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:25 am

drealm wrote:
travelsouth wrote:

What race are you?

Where did I say valuing looks in a parter means someone is immoral? I am also guilty of highly valuing looks. What I said was they value looks over morality. So if there's a ugly nice going church guy or good looking asshole, they'll go for the asshole. I'm different however because I won't date/marry a woman that's clearly a slut or who has tattoos even if she's good looking.

I'm white. I have no problem attracting mestizas. But I'm unable to attract castizos. So there is a mismatch between what I want and what I can get in Mexico. The top echelons of Latin America are basically a mini Spain/Italy with absolute looks domination. Poorer barrios don't have castizos.

If you're strictly interested only in white/castizo genes, you should just skip Mexico and double-down on your local community in the USA, or perhaps go to Eastern Europe.
fightforlove
Junior Poster

PreviousNext

Return to Latin America, Mexico, Central America