Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


I hope zetas take over mexico

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: I hope zetas take over mexico

Postby travelsouth » Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:25 am

drealm wrote:
travelsouth wrote:
drealm wrote: My conclusion is that morality, intelligence and provider isn't important in Mexico.I'm an ugly piece of shit according to castizos. That's fine we're all born with a different deck of cards. I just assumed doing well in other categories could compensate, it doesn't.


What race are you?

And btw I consider looks in a partner, and I don't consider myself to be immoral. And I agree with you on one point. If a girl is doing well/ok financially she isn't looking for a provider. Go to poorer barrios if you want a girl to view you as a provider. Plenty of bilingual people will party with you if you are buying the drinks. They will take you to some working class neighborhoods with plenty if girls looking for providers.


Where did I say valuing looks in a parter means someone is immoral? I am also guilty of highly valuing looks. What I said was they value looks over morality. So if there's a ugly nice going church guy or good looking asshole, they'll go for the asshole. I'm different however because I won't date/marry a woman that's clearly a slut or who has tattoos even if she's good looking.

I'm white. I have no problem attracting mestizas. But I'm unable to attract castizos. So there is a mismatch between what I want and what I can get in Mexico. The top echelons of Latin America are basically a mini Spain/Italy with absolute looks domination. Poorer barrios don't have castizos.


One option to find poorer white/light girls is to move on from Mexico City to Central America.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 397
Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:20 pm







Re: I hope zetas take over mexico

Postby Tapatio89 » Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:37 pm

drealm wrote:
travelsouth wrote:
Wolfeye wrote:travelsouth: What's the prospect for a white man that is rugged & not abusive? Call it for what it is, Latinas don't usually like men that are going to be stealing her shoes & underwear or smacking her around.


If you are saying Latinas aren't big on the metrosexual types I'd say I agree. But I did run into one of the most naturally beautiful women in the world in Costa Rica. She lived with this faggy hairdresser guy. I have no f***ing clue exactly what the deal was, but I got the impression they both wanted me to bang the crap out of them. So that was disappointing, but overall I would say that sort of thing is very rare.

I don't know what exactly rugged is (unkempt?), but the guys here in the states are talking about shaving their chest hair and all of that crap. Latinas like chest hair if that helps. And unfortunately with machismo and worse many women do stick with abusive men. The professional women in Mexico city born after 1980 with good careers are probably less likely to put up with that sort of thing. To them a cultured American (white) guy does appeal.


When I was in Queretaro I saw bunch of white Mexican guys mate guarding some really attractive white Mexican girls at Starbucks. They were all wearing riviera style clothing, almost preppy like. All of them were clean shaved. Upper class white Mexicans don't dress like cowboys.

I think Tapatio89 will back up my statement here and he lives in Mexico City according to his forum location.


As much as I hate your close mindedness and you as a person frankly, in this regard, yes, I agree with you, no upper class Mexican guys dress like cowboys.

I live in Mexico City, but I am from Guadalajara, Jalisco. Heck, not even middle class Mexican guys dress like cowboys. I do not dress like a cowboy but rather been told my style is preppy (I do tend to care about what type of clothes I buy). My other friends one is a hipster in style and the other one is also preppy in style, similar to me the latter in fashion sense.

No one in my district dresses like cowboys as I live in San Angel, which is an upper-middle class area. People here (including myself), dress style can be described as preppy, though a few dress hipster. I rather die first than dressing with cowboy gear.

Cheers
Last edited by Tapatio89 on Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 418
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:11 pm
Location: Mexico City

Re: I hope zetas take over mexico

Postby Tapatio89 » Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:43 pm

fightforlove wrote:The more I learn about Mexico, the problem I see with Mexico is the white Mexicans are often middle/upper class and aren't going to be easily impressed by Gringos, you have no card to play on them and need serious resources/connections to have a chance. The brown Mexican girls are lower/middle class and will be more open to an American guy, but many suffer low self-esteem on account of the "white is beautiful" image that society down there programs them with, plus there may be some deep cultural divides that you'll experience with them.


You hit right on the nail. The pure white Mexicans (especially the rich ones) will not be impressed by this guy. He will only get the indigenous looking. Heck, even myself I am a light/euro-mestizo, I am not impressed by some pure white woman and for me, the Nordic features in a woman are not attractive for me. I also do not have that inferiority complex of "white is beautiful" as when I was in the US and single, I saw many ugly white American women and a light/Euro-mestiza from Guadalajara was definitely FAR more beautiful than those Anglo-Saxon American women. Heck, to make it short, my wife is much more beautiful than them, and she is Asian.Thus, no inferiority complex or having a colonial mentality in my case.

Cheers
User avatar
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 418
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:11 pm
Location: Mexico City

Re: I hope zetas take over mexico

Postby Tapatio89 » Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:51 pm

drealm wrote:
travelsouth wrote:
drealm wrote: My conclusion is that morality, intelligence and provider isn't important in Mexico.I'm an ugly piece of shit according to castizos. That's fine we're all born with a different deck of cards. I just assumed doing well in other categories could compensate, it doesn't.


What race are you?

And btw I consider looks in a partner, and I don't consider myself to be immoral. And I agree with you on one point. If a girl is doing well/ok financially she isn't looking for a provider. Go to poorer barrios if you want a girl to view you as a provider. Plenty of bilingual people will party with you if you are buying the drinks. They will take you to some working class neighborhoods with plenty if girls looking for providers.


Where did I say valuing looks in a parter means someone is immoral? I am also guilty of highly valuing looks. What I said was they value looks over morality. So if there's a ugly nice going church guy or good looking asshole, they'll go for the asshole. I'm different however because I won't date/marry a woman that's clearly a slut or who has tattoos even if she's good looking.

I'm white. I have no problem attracting mestizas. But I'm unable to attract castizos. So there is a mismatch between what I want and what I can get in Mexico. The top echelons of Latin America are basically a mini Spain/Italy with absolute looks domination. Poorer barrios don't have castizos.


Castizos or even Euro-mestizos (light mestizos/harnizos) like myself we do not need or want white foreigners. Why would we when we have local ones here, as simple and logical as that. Even though I am a Euro-mestizo, I married an Asian woman, and most people look at me weird in my country because in their view, even though my wife is an 8/10 like I am too, their logic is that I could get a Euro-mestiza woman or even a middle class castiza if I wanted to just based on my looks and the area I live. But, I went over morality as Japanese women definitely are far moral than Euro-mestiza and castiza women (they are far from perfect, but at least Japanese women are more ambitious, practical, and value more morality than most women in my country regardless of race).

Cheers
User avatar
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 418
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:11 pm
Location: Mexico City

Re: I hope zetas take over mexico

Postby Tapatio89 » Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:03 pm

travelsouth wrote:
drealm wrote:When I was in Queretaro I saw bunch of white Mexican guys mate guarding some really attractive white Mexican girls at Starbucks. They were all wearing riviera style clothing, almost preppy like. All of them were clean shaved. Upper class white Mexicans don't dress like cowboys.

I think Tapatio89 will back up my statement here and he lives in Mexico City according to his forum location.


In Mexico City they are called chilangos. You are right about being cleaned shaved. I would just point out the difference between being well groomed and a metro-sexual. The guys you pointed out are upper class. The working class guys trying to look slick wear these silly Ferrari polo shirts. I remember in Mexico City when a bunch of girls laughed whey I explained why Ferrari shirts were "naco". Essentially if you can't afford the car, don't wear the (Fake) gear.

The brands I wore in DF were Tommy, Fossil, and CK mostly. Adult guys don't wear shorts. Younger generations wear jeans but they should be designer.

If anybody wants to know about Mexico, I can talk/type about it all day (well if I had the time). Anyways if you are in the States this should more than likely be where you hunt. The culture is great. The city has tons of things do to, and the women are a much better fit than trying to date a gringa.


Yes, even in Guadalajara, we tapatios (as people from Guadalajara we are called in Mexico), we call people from Mexico City chilangos also. I am not chilango as I only live in Mexico City, but was not born here. I am from Guadalajara, Jalisco, thus I am a tapatio and proud of being tapatio. I also see the working/lower class Mexican guys (especially street vendors or the bus drivers) with those Ferrari or even fake Armani shirts when I walk in the streets. And yes, wearing those shirts is consider "naco" as they are of a low quality and only sold at flea markets in poor neighbourhoods.

And being clean shaven is considered good here. Having facial hair is considered "dirty" or low class or for some "too typical Mexican".

In my case, I prefer to wear European brands.I wear ZARA, Lacoste, Armani Exchange, Celio, H & M, Bershka and Pull and Bear. I also have worn American brands, I especially like Guess and Banana Republic. I even wore Japanese brands too like Uniqlo and Kamakura Shirts (these I buy them when I go to the USA).

And yes, adult men we do not war shorts. I wear jeans of good quality or casual pants of a dark colour and fitted as loose fitting clothing is consider "naco".
User avatar
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 418
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:11 pm
Location: Mexico City

Re: I hope zetas take over mexico

Postby Tapatio89 » Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:41 pm

drealm wrote:Mexico at it's best is way worst than the united states in a pure looks contest. The reason people don't acknowledge this is because most people are happy to date the left over indian trash that no high class Mexican wants. When it comes to dating in the top tier pool you will be treated like an untouchable in india if you don't meet southern european marquardt facial standards.

Now that Chapo is f***ed, the dogs are going to run wild again. I hope the zetas increase the level of rape, violence, kidnappings and every other nasty thing they do. I want the crime rate that existed in Chihuahua rise again and spread to all states until every aristocratic castizo bloodline is bled dry.


You are an idiot. How could you say such retarded comments wihish rape, murder, and such terrible deeds. Are you sure you are a decent human being? Because you are NOT saying such kind of nonsense. No wonder you have failed getting a wife with such ignorant comments. Typical American.....

And the aristocracy is not even castizo. They are of full blown Euro blood. Heck, even president Enrique Peña Nieto is not full white. He is a light mestizo or harnizo. Castizos are found mostly in the middle class and upper-middle classes. My best friend is a castizo and he is solid middle class. But most friends in Mexico I have are harnizos/Euro-mestizos like me or castizos. A few are of pure Mediterranean stock or Indo-mestizos, but all in the middle class range (lower-middle class, middle-middle class, upper-middle class).

Cheers
User avatar
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 418
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:11 pm
Location: Mexico City

Re: I hope zetas take over mexico

Postby Tapatio89 » Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:46 pm

fschmidt wrote:drealm, you have your right to your taste and other people have a right to theirs. Not everyone is so concerned with white skin. Mexico used to be a nice country before America screwed it up with American junk food and by training the Zetas. Unlike America, Mexico minds its own business and doesn't make a habit of bombing random countries all over the world. I personally wish the best for Mexico, while I would like to see America burn in hell.


He is a close minded fool. Do not even try to reason with him. And Mexico is not bad after all for me. I prefer it MUCH more than that ugly dumpster of West Chester, Pennsylvania, my former ugly home.
User avatar
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 418
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:11 pm
Location: Mexico City

Re: I hope zetas take over mexico

Postby drealm » Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:48 am

Tapatio89 wrote:As much as I hate your close mindedness and you as a person frankly, in this regard, yes, I agree with you, no upper class Mexican guys dress like cowboys.


I don't think you should hate me for calling you a spic or mayan, I mean why are you so hyper sensitive when you probably call these indians by the same name 100 times a day? Don't try preaching to me about racism when you're probably the biggest racist here. You probably spat on three indians this morning alone. Also I don't like how you're judging me based on your stupid emotions. I have been judged by emotionally uncontrolled spics like you my entire life just because I'm direct and don't play your little happy go lucky games.
User avatar
drealm
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 835
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:23 pm

Re: I hope zetas take over mexico

Postby drealm » Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:52 am

Tapatio89 wrote:You are an idiot. How could you say such retarded comments wihish rape, murder, and such terrible deeds. Are you sure you are a decent human being? Because you are NOT saying such kind of nonsense. No wonder you have failed getting a wife with such ignorant comments. Typical American.....


Why should I care? They're not my tribe. I'm not a Christian or Catholic. And if they think I'm an untouchable like in India just because I don't have marquardt facial standard then they can go to hell or be tortured by Zetas. Give me one reason why I should care.
User avatar
drealm
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 835
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:23 pm

Re: I hope zetas take over mexico

Postby Tapatio89 » Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:22 pm

drealm wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:As much as I hate your close mindedness and you as a person frankly, in this regard, yes, I agree with you, no upper class Mexican guys dress like cowboys.


I don't think you should hate me for calling you a spic or mayan, I mean why are you so hyper sensitive when you probably call these indians by the same name 100 times a day? Don't try preaching to me about racism when you're probably the biggest racist here. You probably spat on three indians this morning alone. Also I don't like how you're judging me based on your stupid emotions. I have been judged by emotionally uncontrolled spics like you my entire life just because I'm direct and don't play your little happy go lucky games.


Don´t be an idiot and don´t try to play the innocent here. You know VERY well what you say. And forget the names you call me, just in general you are despicable (close minded, misogynist, manipulative, hypocrite, ignorant, uncultured)

Do you want me to go further on reasons why you are despicable? I do not think so as you know this is you in summary.

If I was such a biggest racist, explain to me how come I am married to an Asian woman, mmmm? If I was racist, I would marry a Latina, and especifically a Euro-mestiza, not an Indigenous woman, Indo-mestiza or even a castiza or white looking one.

Your logic is preposterous.
User avatar
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 418
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:11 pm
Location: Mexico City

Re: I hope zetas take over mexico

Postby Tapatio89 » Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:29 pm

drealm wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:You are an idiot. How could you say such retarded comments wihish rape, murder, and such terrible deeds. Are you sure you are a decent human being? Because you are NOT saying such kind of nonsense. No wonder you have failed getting a wife with such ignorant comments. Typical American.....


Why should I care? They're not my tribe. I'm not a Christian or Catholic. And if they think I'm an untouchable like in India just because I don't have marquardt facial standard then they can go to hell or be tortured by Zetas. Give me one reason why I should care.

/
If it is not your "tribe" then why you want to date a castiza then? You know castizas have 25% indigenous blood unlike full blooded whites or us Euro-mestizos who have 1/3 Indigenous blood. Your attempt is hypocritical. Probably you go to Thailand seeking prostitutes or ladyboys whilst shouting in public how inferior they are.Typical hypocresy of Americans and their Nordic cousins. You do not fool me so easily.

1. I tend to be a suspicious and skeptic person and do not give my trust like candy. Trust is earned, not given.

2. I lived in your country for more than a decade, and as much as gringos/Americans want to deny it even when it is true, they are the biggest hypocrites and calculating Westerners I met. Same goes for German people and Scandinavians as all of you are Germanic in origin. Thus, cannot challenge me as I know about your country, the US culture, the people and their mentality and views of the world. You cannot say the same about Mexico as you have not lived here that long as I have lived in your country. Try to beat me at this.

Cheers
User avatar
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 418
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:11 pm
Location: Mexico City

Re: I hope zetas take over mexico

Postby drealm » Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:08 pm

Tapatio89 wrote:Don´t be an idiot and don´t try to play the innocent here. You know VERY well what you say. And forget the names you call me, just in general you are despicable (close minded, misogynist, manipulative, hypocrite, ignorant, uncultured)

Do you want me to go further on reasons why you are despicable? I do not think so as you know this is you in summary.

If I was such a biggest racist, explain to me how come I am married to an Asian woman, mmmm? If I was racist, I would marry a Latina, and especifically a Euro-mestiza, not an Indigenous woman, Indo-mestiza or even a castiza or white looking one.

Your logic is preposterous.


Don't get so hissy with me. You're pissed off that I called you a mayan, but you're not pissed off that I used the word mayan. You'd be perfectly happy with me calling someone else a mayan who was one step below you. In fact you would probably join in and shout obscenities yourself. If an indigenous woman showed interrest in you, you'd spit in her face and tell her to learn her place. If a more indian looking fellow than you walked into your neighborhood, you and your friends would probably beat the hell out of him for crossing some imaginary line that no one in the outside world cares about.
User avatar
drealm
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 835
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:23 pm

Re: I hope zetas take over mexico

Postby drealm » Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:14 pm

Tapatio89 wrote:/
If it is not your "tribe" then why you want to date a castiza then? You know castizas have 25% indigenous blood unlike full blooded whites or us Euro-mestizos who have 1/3 Indigenous blood. Your attempt is hypocritical. Probably you go to Thailand seeking prostitutes or ladyboys whilst shouting in public how inferior they are.Typical hypocresy of Americans and their Nordic cousins. You do not fool me so easily.

1. I tend to be a suspicious and skeptic person and do not give my trust like candy. Trust is earned, not given.

2. I lived in your country for more than a decade, and as much as gringos/Americans want to deny it even when it is true, they are the biggest hypocrites and calculating Westerners I met. Same goes for German people and Scandinavians as all of you are Germanic in origin. Thus, cannot challenge me as I know about your country, the US culture, the people and their mentality and views of the world. You cannot say the same about Mexico as you have not lived here that long as I have lived in your country. Try to beat me at this.

Cheers


No women are in my tribe. But I'm willing to give women the benefit of the doubt if they don't reject me. Castizas failed this test. So now I don't care what happens to them and I feel better when they suffer. I'm also racist towards other races, I'm not sure why you feel so special.
User avatar
drealm
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 835
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:23 pm

Re: I hope zetas take over mexico

Postby Tapatio89 » Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:14 pm

drealm wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:Don´t be an idiot and don´t try to play the innocent here. You know VERY well what you say. And forget the names you call me, just in general you are despicable (close minded, misogynist, manipulative, hypocrite, ignorant, uncultured)

Do you want me to go further on reasons why you are despicable? I do not think so as you know this is you in summary.

If I was such a biggest racist, explain to me how come I am married to an Asian woman, mmmm? If I was racist, I would marry a Latina, and especifically a Euro-mestiza, not an Indigenous woman, Indo-mestiza or even a castiza or white looking one.

Your logic is preposterous.


Don't get so hissy with me. You're pissed off that I called you a mayan, but you're not pissed off that I used the word mayan. You'd be perfectly happy with me calling someone else a mayan who was one step below you. In fact you would probably join in and shout obscenities yourself. If an indigenous woman showed interrest in you, you'd spit in her face and tell her to learn her place. If a more indian looking fellow than you walked into your neighborhood, you and your friends would probably beat the hell out of him for crossing some imaginary line that no one in the outside world cares about.


Because I am not Mayan, that is a fact, moron. Why would I tolerate to be called something I am not?

And I will never do those kind of deeds. Do not assume I am a low-class person like yourself. You most likely will rape and then murder the poor indigenous woman considering your racist and misogynistic views. I am NOT you and thank goodness I am not like you. Do not lower me to your low quality views.
User avatar
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 418
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:11 pm
Location: Mexico City

Re: I hope zetas take over mexico

Postby drealm » Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:40 pm

Tapatio89 wrote:
Because I am not Mayan, that is a fact, moron. Why would I tolerate to be called something I am not?

And I will never do those kind of deeds. Do not assume I am a low-class person like yourself. You most likely will rape and then murder the poor indigenous woman considering your racist and misogynistic views. I am NOT you and thank goodness I am not like you. Do not lower me to your low quality views.


Come on, you're like a tier 2 indian bitching about me calling you a tier 1 indian. At the end of the day your not fooling anyone. Would you be happier if I called you a tier 2.5 indian or tier 2.7? You spics are so super sensitive about what tier you're hanging from. I wouldn't rape poor and indigenous women, but I don't have an issue with high tier spics being raped and killed. If indigenous ones die as collateral damage it's not my fault that spics are disorganized killers. By American standards you're poor and shit skin colored, why don't you just accept this and move on and go back to eating tacos?
User avatar
drealm
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 835
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:23 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Latin America, Mexico, Central America

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests