Poor white Brazilians

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
drealm
Junior Poster

Poor white Brazilians

Post by drealm »

starchild5
Veteran Poster

Re: Poor white Brazilians

Post by starchild5 »

I was researching on Whites in South America during my Alien Research and Found out lots of shocking info. :roll: :roll: :lol:

50% of South Americans are pure white, around 30% mixed, 20% blacks and native

The Jews can't live without white race. All richest Brazilians are actually German Jews.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/andersonant ... in-brazil/

All Brazilian Presidents were actually Jews. The current president of Brazil Dilma Houssef is pure German Jew

Media Manipulation to suppress the beauty of White Race girls.

I was in Germany. German girls are very very beautiful but The modelling agencies won't recruit them, they have to go all the way down south of Brazil to get German Models to continue the facade that Brazilian Girls are HOT.

The native Brazilians look like this

Brazilian Models of German Descent

Its pure Jewish Conspiracy to suppress German/European beauty

Santa Catalina in South of Brazil is the most developed state in Brazil because the majority are whites

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santa_Catarina_(state)

It is the Brazilian state with the highest levels of income, education[5] and public health, and one of the lowest rates of illiteracy.[6] Santa Catarina boasts Brazil's highest average life expectancy[7][8] and lowest homicide rate[9] in addition to lower levels of corruption.[10] The cities of the state are also considered some the most livable in the country, enjoying a reputation of being "clean, safe and organized"

So, compare to other places in Brazil. Where Whites live, Its the most developed. :)