Guadalajara, Mexico and their women

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Re: Guadalajara, Mexico and their women

Post by MattHanson1990 »

Tapatio89 wrote:
MattHanson1990 wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:If you put the mestiza you dated in Leon and me who looks more Euro/Mediterranean, I look more by a lot, you know that as I saw her photo and do not look nothing alike nor she looks like any of my female relatives or my past gals.
As far as her not being Euro mestiza, that I understand. But she did dress a lot more stylish compared to the desperate single mom in Ciudad Juarez. Also, the other day, I put photos of both women side by side, and the Juarez girl had darker skin than the León girl. And even in person, I did notice the León girl had both European and indigenous features. I even noticed that the León girl had more visible European features compared to the indo mestiza I met in El Paso, Texas in late 2014 (she was a student at the University of Texas at El Paso at the time, so no way she was low class).
She dressed much more decently than the Juarez gal you showed me, I agree. She looked like the type of girl who does not take advantage of men. The other one I trust more the devil than her :lol:

Try to get a girl from Bajio. They are more introverted and though they are closed minded, it is worth the challenge.
When I lived in Guanajuato City, most of the girls I met were introverted, including the mestiza in León. Also, I still have social circle there, particularly with some of the men, and they are going to help me get a girl.

Lastly but not least, I now have clothes that aren't loose fit. I got them at a local department store where I live in the US of Gay and not Sprawl-Mart, so the quality is superior over clothes you get at Sprawl-Mart.
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

MattHanson1990 wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:
MattHanson1990 wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:If you put the mestiza you dated in Leon and me who looks more Euro/Mediterranean, I look more by a lot, you know that as I saw her photo and do not look nothing alike nor she looks like any of my female relatives or my past gals.
As far as her not being Euro mestiza, that I understand. But she did dress a lot more stylish compared to the desperate single mom in Ciudad Juarez. Also, the other day, I put photos of both women side by side, and the Juarez girl had darker skin than the León girl. And even in person, I did notice the León girl had both European and indigenous features. I even noticed that the León girl had more visible European features compared to the indo mestiza I met in El Paso, Texas in late 2014 (she was a student at the University of Texas at El Paso at the time, so no way she was low class).
She dressed much more decently than the Juarez gal you showed me, I agree. She looked like the type of girl who does not take advantage of men. The other one I trust more the devil than her :lol:

Try to get a girl from Bajio. They are more introverted and though they are closed minded, it is worth the challenge.
When I lived in Guanajuato City, most of the girls I met were introverted, including the mestiza in León. Also, I still have social circle there, particularly with some of the men, and they are going to help me get a girl.

Lastly but not least, I now have clothes that aren't loose fit. I got them at a local department store where I live in the US of Gay and not Sprawl-Mart, so the quality is superior over clothes you get at Sprawl-Mart.
It is good you have still that circle of friends. It helps when seeking girls though not always as what your friends might find attractive, you might not.

What department store you bought them? At least you did not bought it at Wal Mart like some of the swines in this forum (aka Droid as a good example. I return you the favour for provoking me first :lol: )

Cheers
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

Tapatio89 wrote:
What department store you bought them? At least you did not bought it at Wal Mart like some of the swines in this forum (aka Droid as a good example. I return you the favour for provoking me first :lol: )

Cheers
It's a department store called CB Fox, and it's in my hometown Los Alamos. And when I get a haircut, I'll have the barber style my hair like a lot of the local Mexican men do it. As far as losing weight, I think I'm going to go hiking a lot where I'm at (Los Alamos is paradise for outdoorsy folks). With that said, I think competition in Mexico is nowhere near like it is in the States. Getting slimmer, wearing fit clothes, and having an interesting haircut is a lot more doable than trying to be in the top 10 percent of the male population.
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

MattHanson1990 wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:

Cheers
It's a department store called CB Fox, and it's in my hometown Los Alamos. And when I get a haircut, I'll have the barber style my hair like a lot of the local Mexican men do it. As far as losing weight, I think I'm going to go hiking a lot where I'm at (Los Alamos is paradise for outdoorsy folks). With that said, I think competition in Mexico is nowhere near like it is in the States. Getting slimmer, wearing fit clothes, and having an interesting haircut is a lot more doable than trying to be in the top 10 percent of the male population.
Post photo about it so I can comment on your progress, please. I am glad you are making the effort.

Never heard of CB Fox before.
TheHunter
Freshman Poster

Post by TheHunter »

Hi, I usually reach Medellin to f**k some beautiful girls. Now I'd like to reach Guagalajara because I know rthere are beautiful women. But I don't know how much is it more expensive than Medellin about mongering and living for 20 days in Guadalajara. Can you give me some info please about prices? I don't like hardened prostitutes. ;) Thanks
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

TheHunter wrote:Hi, I usually reach Medellin to f**k some beautiful girls. Now I'd like to reach Guagalajara because I know rthere are beautiful women. But I don't know how much is it more expensive than Medellin about mongering and living for 20 days in Guadalajara. Can you give me some info please about prices? I don't like hardened prostitutes. ;) Thanks
Dude, if you are just going to f**k around women and no relationship with them, you will have a hard time there and lots of competition with the local guys (us Mexican guys from Guadalajara are one of the most handsome guys in all Mexico) so your foreigner status will be of no use unlike in Colombia, Peru or Ecuador not to mention us local guys will not let a foreigner man touch one of our women.

Also, though it is Mexico's 2nd largest city, Guadalajara is still more conservative in comparison to Mexico City and you need have social circle there in order to talk to women. Even Mexicans from other regions have a hard time adapting to our ways if they are not part from our circle.

However, if you only go for sex services, Plaza del Sol (a district in Guadalajara) has a redlight district. However, be aware that these prostitute girls are quite cunning and are very very good at pickpocketing, so do NOT go with those airs of superiority and being an smart ass as these girls are MUCH MORE street smart and cunning than you. Do not underestimate them.

Prices, I do not know. Never used sex services nor I am interested in them as only losers who are inept with women do that imo. But you can search that in Google. A hostel price here is cheaper than in DF (about $30-$50 dollars)

Hope I was of any help.

Cheers.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

---
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

Now that I've been living in Mexico for over a year, albeit on tourist permits (but I will obtain a student visa or temporary residency now that the Mexican government is cracking down on expats living in Mexico on consecutive tourist visas), I will repost my experiences in Guadalajara. I was more ignorant when I posted on this thread a year and a half ago. But thinking about it, I've realized that I was only in Guadalajara as a tourist (yes, I even took four trips there this year). Therefore, I didn't spend enough time to actually get to know its social scene.

My first time to Guadalajara was October 2015, and I was there just for two weeks. First, I stayed in a hostel in Centro Historico, and then stayed at another one near Avenida Chapultepec.

Centro Historico has a lot of beautiful architecture and plazas. But it didn't seem to provide opportunities for meeting people, which I found quite disappointing. Plus, I didn't see a whole lot of beautiful women in that part of the city. The people I saw in Centro were mostly indomestizos or Amerindians.

Avenida Chapultepec I found to be more vibrant, not to mention more opportunities for socializing with others. And yes there were a lot more good looking women in that part compared to Centro Historico. And one day when I played my violin for girls who worked at Lola Lolita (they were handing out flyers on Avenida Chapultepec that day), one of them called her female friend and had her talk to me over the phone. Finally, two days before I flew back to the States, when I went to a discoteca that played mostly norteño and banda, several girls wanted to dance with me (including a couple Mexican-American girls from Chicago).

As previously mentioned, I went to Guadalajara on four trips this year after my first trip there almost 2 years ago. The first two were weekend getaways. I had tortas ahogadas this time around and absolutely loved them (and they are now one of my favorite foods in Mexico). Second trip this year to GDL, I also visited the nearby town of Tequila. Very picturesque with a lot of Spanish architecture.

Third time was just a day trip from Guanajuato and back as I renewed my passport at the U.S. consulate. But the fourth time, I spent three days in the same hostel near Chapultepec I stayed at 2 years ago. And I met an American traveler who was very fun to talk with and down to earth.
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

MattHanson1990 wrote:Now that I've been living in Mexico for over a year, albeit on tourist permits (but I will obtain a student visa or temporary residency now that the Mexican government is cracking down on expats living in Mexico on consecutive tourist visas), I will repost my experiences in Guadalajara. I was more ignorant when I posted on this thread a year and a half ago. But thinking about it, I've realized that I was only in Guadalajara as a tourist (yes, I even took four trips there this year). Therefore, I didn't spend enough time to actually get to know its social scene.

My first time to Guadalajara was October 2015, and I was there just for two weeks. First, I stayed in a hostel in Centro Historico, and then stayed at another one near Avenida Chapultepec.

Centro Historico has a lot of beautiful architecture and plazas. But it didn't seem to provide opportunities for meeting people, which I found quite disappointing. Plus, I didn't see a whole lot of beautiful women in that part of the city. The people I saw in Centro were mostly indomestizos or Amerindians.

Avenida Chapultepec I found to be more vibrant, not to mention more opportunities for socializing with others. And yes there were a lot more good looking women in that part compared to Centro Historico. And one day when I played my violin for girls who worked at Lola Lolita (they were handing out flyers on Avenida Chapultepec that day), one of them called her female friend and had her talk to me over the phone. Finally, two days before I flew back to the States, when I went to a discoteca that played mostly norteño and banda, several girls wanted to dance with me (including a couple Mexican-American girls from Chicago).

As previously mentioned, I went to Guadalajara on four trips this year after my first trip there almost 2 years ago. The first two were weekend getaways. I had tortas ahogadas this time around and absolutely loved them (and they are now one of my favorite foods in Mexico). Second trip this year to GDL, I also visited the nearby town of Tequila. Very picturesque with a lot of Spanish architecture.

Third time was just a day trip from Guanajuato and back as I renewed my passport at the U.S. consulate. But the fourth time, I spent three days in the same hostel near Chapultepec I stayed at 2 years ago. And I met an American traveler who was very fun to talk with and down to earth.
Centro Historico is the worst place in Guadalajara to meet women, bro. I mean, you can find more frequently good looking girls in comparison to Mexico City's Centro Historico, but not as much as in Avenida Chapultepec.

Avenida Chapultepec is the way to go. That is where you meet good looking girls, not to mention is where most of the fun is. I did got a few numbers from girls on my trip to Guadalajara back in June of this year to visit family, but also meet lasses, which I am talking steadily to two of them 8).

I am happy to hear you like tortas ahogadas, bro. Another typical tapatio dishes I recommend you are birria and jericalla, the latter is a tapatio dessert similar to flan :). And good you visited Tequila. Very nice quaint town. Did you drank tequila? I recommend you pine nut flavoured tequila. It tastes good.

What hostel did you stayed in Centro Historico? Perhaps I know it as on my last trip, I also stayed at a hostel.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

Tapatio89 wrote:
MattHanson1990 wrote:Now that I've been living in Mexico for over a year, albeit on tourist permits (but I will obtain a student visa or temporary residency now that the Mexican government is cracking down on expats living in Mexico on consecutive tourist visas), I will repost my experiences in Guadalajara. I was more ignorant when I posted on this thread a year and a half ago. But thinking about it, I've realized that I was only in Guadalajara as a tourist (yes, I even took four trips there this year). Therefore, I didn't spend enough time to actually get to know its social scene.

Centro Historico is the worst place in Guadalajara to meet women, bro. I mean, you can find more frequently good looking girls in comparison to Mexico City's Centro Historico, but not as much as in Avenida Chapultepec.

Avenida Chapultepec is the way to go. That is where you meet good looking girls, not to mention is where most of the fun is. I did got a few numbers from girls on my trip to Guadalajara back in June of this year to visit family, but also meet lasses, which I am talking steadily to two of them 8).

I am happy to hear you like tortas ahogadas, bro. Another typical tapatio dishes I recommend you are birria and jericalla, the latter is a tapatio dessert similar to flan :). And good you visited Tequila. Very nice quaint town. Did you drank tequila? I recommend you pine nut flavoured tequila. It tastes good.

What hostel did you stayed in Centro Historico? Perhaps I know it as on my last trip, I also stayed at a hostel.
The hostel I stayed at in Centro 2 years ago was Blue Pepper Hostel (at the time they had 2 locations, one in Centro the other being near Chapultepec - now only the latter location is still open).

I did try tequila when I went on a tequila tour (we first went to places between Guadalajara and Tequila where they make the drink). And I even bought some tequila flavored candy and loved them. But then I was somewhat drunk after several shots...until I ate lunch in the town.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

MattHanson1990 wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:

The hostel I stayed at in Centro 2 years ago was Blue Pepper Hostel (at the time they had 2 locations, one in Centro the other being near Chapultepec - now only the latter location is still open).

I did try tequila when I went on a tequila tour (we first went to places between Guadalajara and Tequila where they make the drink). And I even bought some tequila flavored candy and loved them. But then I was somewhat drunk after several shots...until I ate lunch in the town.
The best Internet speed in GDL MX ever! #bluepepperhotel I stayed in the room with the combination lock that's right at the top of the first flight of stairs and the multiple shower bathroom. That room also has curtains for privacy. Every other morning, I used to eat at the torta wagon that all the girls from the hospital school went to get different tacos and tortas and they cooked out of those sequoia colored pots and they vended in front of the convenience store with the bars on the windows there.

There was also a tamale wagon that was by the statue right where they sell flea market stuff in that central road strip park every Sunday.

I used to go downtown just to eat at the Chinese buffets there. 60 pesos for all you can eat and the food was non GMO so I didn't get fat from pigging out.
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

MattHanson1990 wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:

Awesome. I stayed at a hostel in Centro historico too back in June on my GDL weekend trip.

I also recommend you coconut Ice cream with tequila or any type of ice cream with tequila. They taste really good.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

Tapatio89 wrote:
September 26th, 2017, 7:52 pm
Another typical tapatio dishes I recommend you are birria and jericalla, the latter is a tapatio dessert similar to flan
I've had birria de chivo and jericalla almost every time I've gone to Guadalajara in more recent times, beginning this past November. And they're in fact some of my favorite Mexican dishes.
Tapatio89 wrote:
September 26th, 2017, 7:52 pm
When I went to Guadalajara this past November to continue the process for my temporary residency visa (I ended up doing the fingerprints and getting my residency card in San Miguel De Allende) at the INM (Instituto Nacional de Migración) office, I stayed in Hostal Maria near Centro Histórico. And it's located near the restaurant where I first tried birria de chivo and jericalla.
88jose88
Freshman Poster

Post by 88jose88 »

Since bajio girls are apparently closed off to foreigners,is a white area of colombia and cuba better?for women who look similar?cuban and white puerto rican women liked me in miami,and a cuban girl contacted me on a dating site,she was a white girl.

I pass as a white skinned italian.