Guadalajara, Mexico and their women

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Re: Guadalajara, Mexico and their women

Post by MattHanson1990 »

Tapatio89 wrote:
Naturally, it is all over the state. As for Michoacan, Zacatecas and San Luis Potosi, they are as closed off to outsiders as people in Los Altos (I had been to San Luis Potosi and though they are frriendly, they do tend to be close minded). Bajio region in general is more conservative and traditional than let´s say, DF, Veracruz, Tabasco, or the South of the country.

Those areas are more open minded and friendlier to gringos. But you have to understand that just because you are blond and gringo DOES NOT mean Mexican women will throw themselves at you. Frankly, only lower class Mexican women will be more interested in being with a gringo since they have this inferiority complex that lighter=better as they are brown and indigenous
AmericanInMexico is a gringo, and the brown (mestiza and indigenous) Mexicanas wanted nothing to do with him romantically, but the white Mexican girls were interested. However, they weren't the rich Mexicanas since they already have local men providing for them. I think the ones interested in him were of Polish or German descent and mostly in northern Mexico. For Falcon, it was mestizas who were interested. And for me, same as Falcon. The pure indigenous Mexican girls weren't interested in me, but the mestizas were.

Now, the below average per Mexican standards mestiza I dated in León was middle class. Her clothes were more stylish compared to the two girls I dated in Juarez last year, she attended university, and she's a veterinarian. Regarding the two Juarez women, the single mother mestiza actually DID throw herself at me. And she was not relationship/marriage material. But so far, she was the only Mexican woman I met who was desperate. I think you'll most likely find more desperate Mexican women in the zona frontera than anywhere else in the country.

About the other parts of Mexico that are more open minded. You did mention Veracruz, Tabasco, and DF being more open. I also heard that northern Mexico is more open to outsiders, considering that region has an affinity for American culture due to its proximity to the US. Some day I will try out Hermosillo, Chihuahua, Parral, or Durango.

About Michoacan, most of it isn't in the Bajío, but a small portion of it is.

I'm now looking to go south of Mexico in the near future. Right now, my primary focus would be South America, particularly Colombia. You did mention that Colombian women were more open to meeting foreigners.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

I draw attention from white-looking Mexican girls when I'm in Guadalajara. I caught several of them giving me the eye at the airport. Some are a little intrigued to meet an American guy who can speak Spanish to them. I also get some attention from the brown Mexican girls. I once met a Venezuelan college student when I was in Barcelona, Spain who showed interest in me. She looked like a balanced mestiza. I generally do best with girls who are educated and a bit open-minded/well-traveled, wherever it is that I go. I definitely detect the vanity in the fresas though, particularly the younger ones wandering around the malls in Guadalajara.

In the United States, I generally had never done well with Mexican-American women. I would frequently get IOIs, but a lot of flake outs, and just downright trashy attitudes. A few of the worst dates I went on were with Mex-Am girls. Too many hood rats, very under-educated, addicted to pop/junk culture, not intellectually curious, do not even know that much about their ancestral homelands, many have tattoos and are fat, and have illegitimate children. I dislike the "Latino American" culture, another faux American pop/junk culture creation alongside "African Americans aka "The Community" ", "Italian Americans/Jersey Shores", "The Irish", "So Cal Asians", etc. Trash, all of it.
CannedHam
Freshman Poster

Post by CannedHam »

fightforlove wrote:I draw attention from white-looking Mexican girls when I'm in Guadalajara. I caught several of them giving me the eye at the airport. Some are a little intrigued to meet an American guy who can speak Spanish to them. I also get some attention from the brown Mexican girls. I once met a Venezuelan college student when I was in Barcelona, Spain who showed interest in me. She looked like a balanced mestiza. I generally do best with girls who are educated and a bit open-minded/well-traveled, wherever it is that I go. I definitely detect the vanity in the fresas though, particularly the younger ones wandering around the malls in Guadalajara.

In the United States, I generally had never done well with Mexican-American women. I would frequently get IOIs, but a lot of flake outs, and just downright trashy attitudes. A few of the worst dates I went on were with Mex-Am girls. Too many hood rats, very under-educated, addicted to pop/junk culture, not intellectually curious, do not even know that much about their ancestral homelands, many have tattoos and are fat, and have illegitimate children. I dislike the "Latino American" culture, another faux American pop/junk culture creation alongside "African Americans aka "The Community" ", "Italian Americans/Jersey Shores", "The Irish", "So Cal Asians", etc. Trash, all of it.

I lived in Chicago for many years and agree 100000% with your point on Mexican-American women. They were some of the trashiest, in-you-face, bitchy, arrogant women I've every met. Nothing but attitude from most of them.

However, I've had nothing but pleasant experiences with Mexican women in Mexico. In fact, I was thinking of heading down there later this year for a week or two.
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

MattHanson1990 wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:
Naturally, it is all over the state. As for Michoacan, Zacatecas and San Luis Potosi, they are as closed off to outsiders as people in Los Altos (I had been to San Luis Potosi and though they are frriendly, they do tend to be close minded). Bajio region in general is more conservative and traditional than let´s say, DF, Veracruz, Tabasco, or the South of the country.

Those areas are more open minded and friendlier to gringos. But you have to understand that just because you are blond and gringo DOES NOT mean Mexican women will throw themselves at you. Frankly, only lower class Mexican women will be more interested in being with a gringo since they have this inferiority complex that lighter=better as they are brown and indigenous
AmericanInMexico is a gringo, and the brown (mestiza and indigenous) Mexicanas wanted nothing to do with him romantically, but the white Mexican girls were interested. However, they weren't the rich Mexicanas since they already have local men providing for them. I think the ones interested in him were of Polish or German descent and mostly in northern Mexico. For Falcon, it was mestizas who were interested. And for me, same as Falcon. The pure indigenous Mexican girls weren't interested in me, but the mestizas were.

Now, the below average per Mexican standards mestiza I dated in León was middle class. Her clothes were more stylish compared to the two girls I dated in Juarez last year, she attended university, and she's a veterinarian. Regarding the two Juarez women, the single mother mestiza actually DID throw herself at me. And she was not relationship/marriage material. But so far, she was the only Mexican woman I met who was desperate. I think you'll most likely find more desperate Mexican women in the zona frontera than anywhere else in the country.

About the other parts of Mexico that are more open minded. You did mention Veracruz, Tabasco, and DF being more open. I also heard that northern Mexico is more open to outsiders, considering that region has an affinity for American culture due to its proximity to the US. Some day I will try out Hermosillo, Chihuahua, Parral, or Durango.

About Michoacan, most of it isn't in the Bajío, but a small portion of it is.

I'm now looking to go south of Mexico in the near future. Right now, my primary focus would be South America, particularly Colombia. You did mention that Colombian women were more open to meeting foreigners.
You just backed me up with my comment that most of the foreigners that date or marry Mexicans are either Indigenous or Mestizos (and in most cases, look more Indigenous than Euro), not full blown whites. In the case of the mixed blood people, what I am trying to say is that rarely you see a woman with a gringo or a foreigner that looks like my mother, sister or my past ex girlfriends. Same with the men towards gringas or foreign girls.

If you put the mestiza you dated in Leon and me who looks more Euro/Mediterranean, I look more by a lot, you know that as I saw her photo and do not look nothing alike nor she looks like any of my female relatives or my past gals.

Northern Mexico it depends. Some areas yes, but others no, especially in the narcos areas they will not let you take their women, and it will be a stupid thing to do.

Colombian women are more open to meeting foreigners. The only thing to consider is that Colombian women are more superficial than Mexican women as Colombian men are more vainful than Mexican men. You need to dress nice and clothes fitted, have an interesting haircut, be slim or muscular. I did not had any problem scoring with them as I dress stylish, I am slender and look attractive for them. Many times did better than the gringos with the colombianas but I wish you luck on it and I can help you if you need my help :D
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

:lol: :lol:
Yeah Matt don't miss the chance to be coached by this village idiot, you will learn how to produce and believe your own fantasies, a priceless skill...

Lying should be grounds for banning, it makes a mockery of the forum. I think it would be a nice requirement to produce pictures to back up any claims.
Like I've stated before, i will gladly apologize once pictures are produced.

You can't make this crap up lol. Poe's law comes to mind here but it's not quite accurate.
Actually i think of a law that states something or someone is so absurd that you can't really make a parody; but i don't know if there is a name for that.

:lol: beware, Brad Pitt and George Clooney, you have stiff competition coming... oh yeah and he "dresses stylish" (repeat this x1000 times)
Last edited by droid on May 16th, 2016, 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

fightforlove wrote:I draw attention from white-looking Mexican girls when I'm in Guadalajara. I caught several of them giving me the eye at the airport. Some are a little intrigued to meet an American guy who can speak Spanish to them. I also get some attention from the brown Mexican girls. I once met a Venezuelan college student when I was in Barcelona, Spain who showed interest in me. She looked like a balanced mestiza. I generally do best with girls who are educated and a bit open-minded/well-traveled, wherever it is that I go. I definitely detect the vanity in the fresas though, particularly the younger ones wandering around the malls in Guadalajara.

Interesting your experience. But you never ended in a relationship with any girl in your stay I suppose?

In my case, same as you. I tend to have more in common with a girl that is educated, cultured, and well traveled than one who never had left her own country. It is much more easier the relationship dynamics and have more in common.

Mexican-Americans we do not even consider them true Mexicans in Mexico. For us, they are gringos as their culture, lifestyle and mentality is much more American than Mexican. We can tell a Mexican-American from a real Mexican by how they dress, walk, behave (unless if they are low class, Mexicans we dress more Euro style, most Mexicans are not outspoken, and respectable Mexicans do not listen to rap and other black people music).

Those dumbasses they should accept they are gringos, NOT Mexicans.
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

droid wrote::lol: :lol:
Yeah Matt don't miss the chance to be coached by this village idiot, you will learn how to produce and believe your own fantasies, a priceless skill...

Lying should be grounds for banning, it makes a mockery of the forum. I think it would be a nice requirement to produce pictures to back up any claims.
Like I've stated before, i will gladly apologize once pictures are produced.

You can't make this crap up lol. Poe's law comes to mind here but it's not quite accurate.
Actually i think of a law that states something or someone is so absurd that you can't really make a parody; but i don't know if there is a name or that.

:lol: beware, Brad Pitt and George Clooney, you have stiff competition coming... oh yeah an he "dresses stylish" (repeat this x1000 times)
I think the village idiot around here is you considering most of the US of GAY is a f***ing village, pal. I highly doubt Matt will take advices on how to get a chick from you than from me who I know the culture and the chicks MUCH MORE than you.

How about you show your photo as well. You know you cannot because you know you are ugly as f**k and cannot compete with me and the girls you chose are more ugly than roadkill. You have not proved anything and you just try to defamate me. Very low way to put down and typical of ugly, envious people to do it to succesful, good looking people. I smell your insecurity and inferiority complex towards me.

I dress much better than you definitely. You buy your clothes at Wal Mart or K Mart and you think you look cool with that. What a lame dumbass.

And now, GET THE f**k OUT OF MY THREAD AND STOP HARRASING ME!
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

envious of... succesfull... good looking LMAO
You could very easily shut me up with a few pics, but you can't. since you have nothing. You are full of sh*t

The forum is public, if you want to bullshit on matt only, send him a pm. Otherwise put up with people calling on your BS
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

droid wrote:envious of... succesfull... good looking LMAO
You could very easily shut me up with a few pics, but you can't. since you have nothing. You are full of sh*t

The forum is public, if you want to bullshit on matt only, send him a pm. Otherwise put up with people calling on your BS
I am definitely more successful and better looking at you, buddy. You know only ugly people never show photos because they are afraid. I bet you live in your parents´ basement. You already saw my home on Instagram, but of course you do not dare to put it here because you know it will make you feel sad I am successful and you are a loser.

You do not have nothing either to show up. You are the one full of shit as you have not showed photos of your ugly face and gals. You already saw of my wife and I (without my permission as the lowlife you are).

Just do me a favour and get the f**k out of here, loser. No wonder you are here to ease your pain that no girls wants you.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

I just hate bullshitters disrespecting the forum. You only make up crap and lies about me since you have nothing.
Again, provide pics and i will shut up... yeah i thought so..
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

droid wrote:I just hate bullshitters disrespecting the forum. You only make up crap and lies about me since you have nothing.
Again, provide pics and i will shut up... yeah i thought so..

You have my Instagram. It is enough prove, asshole.

Now, YOU SHOW ME YOUR PHOTOS AND I WILL SHUT UP.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Not only are you the village idiot, as proved by your public instagram pics, but you also shamelessly lie through your teeth as you go. unbelievable.
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

droid wrote:Not only are you the village idiot, as proved by your public instagram pics, but you also shamelessly lie through your teeth as you go. unbelievable.
Unbelievable how retarded you are. I live in one of the biggest cities in the world, whilst you live most likely like most Americans in a f***ing peasant town.

You only showed a few of my photos and cherry pick them. Those photos you posted where from three to five years ago.

You really are a loser. No wonder your parents died of embarrasment of having a bastard like you.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

Tapatio89 wrote:If you put the mestiza you dated in Leon and me who looks more Euro/Mediterranean, I look more by a lot, you know that as I saw her photo and do not look nothing alike nor she looks like any of my female relatives or my past gals.
As far as her not being Euro mestiza, that I understand. But she did dress a lot more stylish compared to the desperate single mom in Ciudad Juarez. Also, the other day, I put photos of both women side by side, and the Juarez girl had darker skin than the León girl. And even in person, I did notice the León girl had both European and indigenous features. I even noticed that the León girl had more visible European features compared to the indo mestiza I met in El Paso, Texas in late 2014 (she was a student at the University of Texas at El Paso at the time, so no way she was low class).
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

MattHanson1990 wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:If you put the mestiza you dated in Leon and me who looks more Euro/Mediterranean, I look more by a lot, you know that as I saw her photo and do not look nothing alike nor she looks like any of my female relatives or my past gals.
As far as her not being Euro mestiza, that I understand. But she did dress a lot more stylish compared to the desperate single mom in Ciudad Juarez. Also, the other day, I put photos of both women side by side, and the Juarez girl had darker skin than the León girl. And even in person, I did notice the León girl had both European and indigenous features. I even noticed that the León girl had more visible European features compared to the indo mestiza I met in El Paso, Texas in late 2014 (she was a student at the University of Texas at El Paso at the time, so no way she was low class).
She dressed much more decently than the Juarez gal you showed me, I agree. She looked like the type of girl who does not take advantage of men. The other one I trust more the devil than her :lol:

Try to get a girl from Bajio. They are more introverted and though they are closed minded, it is worth the challenge.