Medellin or Bogota: I look for info and suggestions

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
TheHunter
Freshman Poster

Medellin or Bogota: I look for info and suggestions

Post by TheHunter »

Hi friends,
I'd like to get some suggestions form guys who know very fine Colombia.
I'm an expert traveller and some years ago I went to Medellin for twice for 20 days every time. I rented a interesting flat near Estadio. I'm european 60 years old and goodlooking, I'm youth, I dress well and I speak fluent spanish. I like Medellin and its women, they are kind and beautiful but my mongering activity was about prostitute even if I DON'T LIKE PROSTITUTE. I like to get girlfriend experiences. I even can to be faithful with her and to live with her for 20 days in my apartment (if I like her). But I spent a lot of money getting little from prostitutes. I didn't like to enter into some clubs to get girls but I looked for them on the street. I met uninhibited and cheap girls but a few of them even didn't want kiss me. I don't like to spend a lot of money because 20 days are a long time and I cannot pay 150k pesos every day to f**k a compliant and beautiful girl. One day I met online a 22 years old girl and I invited her to my apartment, she asked me if she could bring with her other 2 friends and I accepted. The girl I chatted online was beautiful but their friends so so. But we spent a wonderful time together and they slept in my apartment on the ground. ;) I did not f**k them. In the morning they went away. I liked that experience even if without sex.
My question: I'd like to reah Colombia again but I don't know where I can go. I read about Bucaramanga wonderful writings but I think it is not a good town for me because I'm old. I'm thinking about Bogota and Medellin again. In your opinion what is the best town for me? I don't have problem to reach Medellin again because I like the town and its people but if there is a town that fits better my expectations I will reach it because I will go there to f**k only. But I don't like to spend a lot of money for 20 days. At most I could buy her a good smartphone and to pay her everything in daily life spent together. I'm not a fool ... ahahahah and I understand a regular girl cannot live with me for 20 days, I think a semi pro girl only can do it but but I like to get a very good girl friend experience. Thanks for your precious news.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Re: Medellin or Bogota: I look for info and suggestions

Post by nomadphilippines »

to many digital nomads running through medellin banging girls and moving on, not a friendly place for casual sex these days
avid follower of site about travel and girls https://guysnightlife.com
nutjob
Freshman Poster

Post by nutjob »

I reccomend tijuana, it's the mecca for p4p in North America and girls are very hot
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Post by nomadphilippines »

ya tj is super underrated
avid follower of site about travel and girls https://guysnightlife.com
Rebel_man_UK
Freshman Poster

Post by Rebel_man_UK »

nomadphilippines wrote:to many digital nomads running through medellin banging girls and moving on, not a friendly place for casual sex these days
I agree after visiting there
The attitudes of the women are pretty bad there. You can tell nomads have rampaged through. Forget internet "gaming" they are the worst flakes/no-show women I have encountered. 2 Taxi drivers said as much to me, "Amigo our women here are messed up in the head". He wasn't lying.
Lifestyle if girls isn't your main priority then consider Medellin, I just like p***y too much :P

So Bogota is the choice 100% for women
TheHunter
Freshman Poster

Post by TheHunter »

Rebel_man_UK wrote: I agree after visiting there
The attitudes of the women are pretty bad there. You can tell nomads have rampaged through. Forget internet "gaming" they are the worst flakes/no-show women I have encountered. 2 Taxi drivers said as much to me, "Amigo our women here are messed up in the head". He wasn't lying.
Lifestyle if girls isn't your main priority then consider Medellin, I just like p***y too much :P
What I don't like about colombian girls is: they are so cold in the bed. If you have sex with a pro, then you cannot kiss her mouth. If you look for a regular girl, they don't like older men. ;)