Medellin or Bogota: I look for info and suggestions

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
TheHunter
Freshman Poster

Medellin or Bogota: I look for info and suggestions

Post by TheHunter »

Hi friends,
I'd like to get some suggestions form guys who know very fine Colombia.
I'm an expert traveller and some years ago I went to Medellin for twice for 20 days every time. I rented a interesting flat near Estadio. I'm european 60 years old and goodlooking, I'm youth, I dress well and I speak fluent spanish. I like Medellin and its women, they are kind and beautiful but my mongering activity was about prostitute even if I DON'T LIKE PROSTITUTE. I like to get girlfriend experiences. I even can to be faithful with her and to live with her for 20 days in my apartment (if I like her). But I spent a lot of money getting little from prostitutes. I didn't like to enter into some clubs to get girls but I looked for them on the street. I met uninhibited and cheap girls but a few of them even didn't want kiss me. I don't like to spend a lot of money because 20 days are a long time and I cannot pay 150k pesos every day to f**k a compliant and beautiful girl. One day I met online a 22 years old girl and I invited her to my apartment, she asked me if she could bring with her other 2 friends and I accepted. The girl I chatted online was beautiful but their friends so so. But we spent a wonderful time together and they slept in my apartment on the ground. ;) I did not f**k them. In the morning they went away. I liked that experience even if without sex.
My question: I'd like to reah Colombia again but I don't know where I can go. I read about Bucaramanga wonderful writings but I think it is not a good town for me because I'm old. I'm thinking about Bogota and Medellin again. In your opinion what is the best town for me? I don't have problem to reach Medellin again because I like the town and its people but if there is a town that fits better my expectations I will reach it because I will go there to f**k only. But I don't like to spend a lot of money for 20 days. At most I could buy her a good smartphone and to pay her everything in daily life spent together. I'm not a fool ... ahahahah and I understand a regular girl cannot live with me for 20 days, I think a semi pro girl only can do it but but I like to get a very good girl friend experience. Thanks for your precious news.
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Re: Medellin or Bogota: I look for info and suggestions

Post by nomadphilippines »

to many digital nomads running through medellin banging girls and moving on, not a friendly place for casual sex these days
avid follower of site about travel and girls https://guysnightlife.com
nutjob
Freshman Poster

Post by nutjob »

I reccomend tijuana, it's the mecca for p4p in North America and girls are very hot
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Post by nomadphilippines »

ya tj is super underrated
avid follower of site about travel and girls https://guysnightlife.com
Rebel_man_UK
Freshman Poster

Post by Rebel_man_UK »

nomadphilippines wrote:to many digital nomads running through medellin banging girls and moving on, not a friendly place for casual sex these days
I agree after visiting there
The attitudes of the women are pretty bad there. You can tell nomads have rampaged through. Forget internet "gaming" they are the worst flakes/no-show women I have encountered. 2 Taxi drivers said as much to me, "Amigo our women here are messed up in the head". He wasn't lying.
Lifestyle if girls isn't your main priority then consider Medellin, I just like p***y too much :P

So Bogota is the choice 100% for women
TheHunter
Freshman Poster

Post by TheHunter »

Rebel_man_UK wrote: I agree after visiting there
The attitudes of the women are pretty bad there. You can tell nomads have rampaged through. Forget internet "gaming" they are the worst flakes/no-show women I have encountered. 2 Taxi drivers said as much to me, "Amigo our women here are messed up in the head". He wasn't lying.
Lifestyle if girls isn't your main priority then consider Medellin, I just like p***y too much :P
What I don't like about colombian girls is: they are so cold in the bed. If you have sex with a pro, then you cannot kiss her mouth. If you look for a regular girl, they don't like older men. ;)