Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

List of the cheapest countries for mongering?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

List of the cheapest countries for mongering?

Postby TheHunter » Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:28 pm

Hola amigos,
it is funny but also interesting to make a list of the cheapest countries for mongering in Latin America or if you like .. in the world. A list from cheapest to most expensive. I did not went in many countries of Latin America because I went in the same country many time. ;) What are your experience?
Here are mine:

LATIN AMERICA
1) Ecuador
2) Colombia
3) Peru
4) Panama
5) Brazil
6) Venezuela (girls don't like Bolívar but US$)

WORLD
1) Tanzania
2) Indonesia (only if you don't f**k beautiful pro or indipendent girls, otherwise it becomes expensive)
3) Philippines
4) Ethiopia
5) Thailand
6) Myanmar
TheHunter
Freshman Poster

Re: List of the cheapest countries for mongering?

Postby MrMark1972 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:07 pm

TheHunter wrote:Hola amigos,
it is funny but also interesting to make a list of the cheapest countries for mongering in Latin America or if you like .. in the world. A list from cheapest to most expensive. I did not went in many countries of Latin America because I went in the same country many time. ;) What are your experience?
Here are mine:

LATIN AMERICA
1) Ecuador
2) Colombia
3) Peru
4) Panama
5) Brazil
6) Venezuela (girls don't like Bolívar but US$)

WORLD
1) Tanzania
2) Indonesia (only if you don't f**k beautiful pro or indipendent girls, otherwise it becomes expensive)
3) Philippines
4) Ethiopia
5) Thailand
6) Myanmar

Which Latin countries do you have experience with?...and how would rate the overall safety factor,cost of living and availability of girls(both pro and non-pro?)...Thank you....I've often considered Ecuador as the climate is spring-like year round in some areas.
MrMark1972
Freshman Poster

Postby TheHunter » Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:29 pm

MrMark1972 wrote:Which Latin countries do you have experience with?...and how would rate the overall safety factor,cost of living and availability of girls(both pro and non-pro?)...Thank you....I've often considered Ecuador as the climate is spring-like year round in some areas.

I know fine every country of my list. In my list I have considered both, the cost of the girls and of living. About safety:
1) Ecuador
2) Panama
3) Colombia
4) Peru
5) Brazil
6) Venezuela
TheHunter
Freshman Poster

Postby MrMark1972 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:39 pm

TheHunter wrote:
MrMark1972 wrote:Which Latin countries do you have experience with?...and how would rate the overall safety factor,cost of living and availability of girls(both pro and non-pro?)...Thank you....I've often considered Ecuador as the climate is spring-like year round in some areas.

I know fine every country of my list. In my list I have considered both, the cost of the girls and of living. About safety:
1) Ecuador
2) Panama
3) Colombia
4) Peru
5) Brazil
6) Venezuela

Perfect...sounds good...this will help me plan for next January...thanks again!
As much as I try to consider the Phils they are physically not my type at all... :) ...I like the shapely Latina type.
MrMark1972
Freshman Poster

Postby nomadphilippines » Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:26 pm

can you give any sort of break down on the scene in ecuador please?
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Postby The_Adventurer » Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:40 pm

TheHunter wrote:
1) Ecuador
2) Panama
3) Colombia
4) Peru
5) Brazil
6) Venezuela

You're saying Ecuador is the safest of all these countries?
“b***y is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of b***y in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Postby St.Lucifer » Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:45 pm

In my opinion Ecuador is the safest.
St.Lucifer
Freshman Poster

Postby CannedHam » Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:55 am

From personal experience: Peru and Colombia are "even enough" in cost and safety, but this depends very much on where you are in those countries.

From what I've heard and read: Venezuela is insanely cheap now if you pay in $USD. but I wouldn't even consider going there. Brazil is a mixed bag, and Panama is a bit on the pricier side (smaller mongering scene there.)
CannedHam
Freshman Poster

Postby nomadphilippines » Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:10 am

cannedham, so you dont think the idea of going to the most dangerous city in the world and logging onto facebook and asking strangers if they want to help you trade large sums of money sounds safe?
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Return to Latin America, Mexico, Central America