ATTENTION: The Forum will be upgraded today to phpbb 3.2 and may be down for a few hours. We appreciate your patience. Thanks.



Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


List of the cheapest countries for mongering?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

List of the cheapest countries for mongering?

Postby TheHunter » July 14th, 2016, 5:28 pm

Hola amigos,
it is funny but also interesting to make a list of the cheapest countries for mongering in Latin America or if you like .. in the world. A list from cheapest to most expensive. I did not went in many countries of Latin America because I went in the same country many time. ;) What are your experience?
Here are mine:

LATIN AMERICA
1) Ecuador
2) Colombia
3) Peru
4) Panama
5) Brazil
6) Venezuela (girls don't like Bolívar but US$)

WORLD
1) Tanzania
2) Indonesia (only if you don't f**k beautiful pro or indipendent girls, otherwise it becomes expensive)
3) Philippines
4) Ethiopia
5) Thailand
6) Myanmar
TheHunter
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 92
Joined: February 8th, 2016, 7:13 pm

Re: List of the cheapest countries for mongering?

Postby MrMark1972 » July 14th, 2016, 9:07 pm

TheHunter wrote:Hola amigos,
it is funny but also interesting to make a list of the cheapest countries for mongering in Latin America or if you like .. in the world. A list from cheapest to most expensive. I did not went in many countries of Latin America because I went in the same country many time. ;) What are your experience?
Here are mine:

LATIN AMERICA
1) Ecuador
2) Colombia
3) Peru
4) Panama
5) Brazil
6) Venezuela (girls don't like Bolívar but US$)

WORLD
1) Tanzania
2) Indonesia (only if you don't f**k beautiful pro or indipendent girls, otherwise it becomes expensive)
3) Philippines
4) Ethiopia
5) Thailand
6) Myanmar


Which Latin countries do you have experience with?...and how would rate the overall safety factor,cost of living and availability of girls(both pro and non-pro?)...Thank you....I've often considered Ecuador as the climate is spring-like year round in some areas.
MrMark1972
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 92
Joined: April 18th, 2014, 8:41 pm
Location: The United States of Canada

Re: List of the cheapest countries for mongering?

Postby TheHunter » July 14th, 2016, 9:29 pm

MrMark1972 wrote:Which Latin countries do you have experience with?...and how would rate the overall safety factor,cost of living and availability of girls(both pro and non-pro?)...Thank you....I've often considered Ecuador as the climate is spring-like year round in some areas.


I know fine every country of my list. In my list I have considered both, the cost of the girls and of living. About safety:
1) Ecuador
2) Panama
3) Colombia
4) Peru
5) Brazil
6) Venezuela
TheHunter
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 92
Joined: February 8th, 2016, 7:13 pm

Re: List of the cheapest countries for mongering?

Postby MrMark1972 » July 14th, 2016, 9:39 pm

TheHunter wrote:
MrMark1972 wrote:Which Latin countries do you have experience with?...and how would rate the overall safety factor,cost of living and availability of girls(both pro and non-pro?)...Thank you....I've often considered Ecuador as the climate is spring-like year round in some areas.


I know fine every country of my list. In my list I have considered both, the cost of the girls and of living. About safety:
1) Ecuador
2) Panama
3) Colombia
4) Peru
5) Brazil
6) Venezuela


Perfect...sounds good...this will help me plan for next January...thanks again!
As much as I try to consider the Phils they are physically not my type at all... :) ...I like the shapely Latina type.
MrMark1972
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 92
Joined: April 18th, 2014, 8:41 pm
Location: The United States of Canada

Re: List of the cheapest countries for mongering?

Postby nomadphilippines » August 12th, 2016, 5:26 pm

can you give any sort of break down on the scene in ecuador please?
avid follower of site about travel and girls http://guysnightlife.com
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 316
Joined: June 27th, 2015, 8:08 pm
Location: @nomadphils

Re: List of the cheapest countries for mongering?

Postby The_Adventurer » August 12th, 2016, 5:40 pm

TheHunter wrote:
I know fine every country of my list. In my list I have considered both, the cost of the girls and of living. About safety:
1) Ecuador
2) Panama
3) Colombia
4) Peru
5) Brazil
6) Venezuela


You're saying Ecuador is the safest of all these countries?
“b***y is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of b***y in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1384
Joined: August 23rd, 2007, 5:17 pm

Re: List of the cheapest countries for mongering?

Postby St.Lucifer » August 12th, 2016, 5:45 pm

In my opinion Ecuador is the safest.
St.Lucifer
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 12
Joined: July 18th, 2016, 9:32 am

Re: List of the cheapest countries for mongering?

Postby CannedHam » August 15th, 2016, 4:55 am

From personal experience: Peru and Colombia are "even enough" in cost and safety, but this depends very much on where you are in those countries.

From what I've heard and read: Venezuela is insanely cheap now if you pay in $USD. but I wouldn't even consider going there. Brazil is a mixed bag, and Panama is a bit on the pricier side (smaller mongering scene there.)
CannedHam
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 56
Joined: May 27th, 2012, 5:25 pm

Re: List of the cheapest countries for mongering?

Postby nomadphilippines » August 15th, 2016, 5:10 am

cannedham, so you dont think the idea of going to the most dangerous city in the world and logging onto facebook and asking strangers if they want to help you trade large sums of money sounds safe?
avid follower of site about travel and girls http://guysnightlife.com
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 316
Joined: June 27th, 2015, 8:08 pm
Location: @nomadphils


Return to Latin America, Mexico, Central America

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest