List of the cheapest countries for mongering?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
TheHunter
Freshman Poster

List of the cheapest countries for mongering?

Post by TheHunter »

Hola amigos,
it is funny but also interesting to make a list of the cheapest countries for mongering in Latin America or if you like .. in the world. A list from cheapest to most expensive. I did not went in many countries of Latin America because I went in the same country many time. ;) What are your experience?
Here are mine:

LATIN AMERICA
1) Ecuador
2) Colombia
3) Peru
4) Panama
5) Brazil
6) Venezuela (girls don't like Bolívar but US$)

WORLD
1) Tanzania
2) Indonesia (only if you don't f**k beautiful pro or independent girls, otherwise it becomes expensive)
3) Philippines
4) Ethiopia
5) Thailand
6) Myanmar

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MrMark1972
Freshman Poster

Re: List of the cheapest countries for mongering?

Post by MrMark1972 »

TheHunter wrote:Hola amigos,
it is funny but also interesting to make a list of the cheapest countries for mongering in Latin America or if you like .. in the world. A list from cheapest to most expensive. I did not went in many countries of Latin America because I went in the same country many time. ;) What are your experience?
Here are mine:

LATIN AMERICA
1) Ecuador
2) Colombia
3) Peru
4) Panama
5) Brazil
6) Venezuela (girls don't like Bolívar but US$)

WORLD
1) Tanzania
2) Indonesia (only if you don't f**k beautiful pro or independent girls, otherwise it becomes expensive)
3) Philippines
4) Ethiopia
5) Thailand
6) Myanmar
Which Latin countries do you have experience with?...and how would rate the overall safety factor,cost of living and availability of girls(both pro and non-pro?)...Thank you....I've often considered Ecuador as the climate is spring-like year round in some areas.
TheHunter
Freshman Poster

Post by TheHunter »

MrMark1972 wrote: Which Latin countries do you have experience with?...and how would rate the overall safety factor,cost of living and availability of girls(both pro and non-pro?)...Thank you....I've often considered Ecuador as the climate is spring-like year round in some areas.
I know fine every country of my list. In my list I have considered both, the cost of the girls and of living. About safety:
1) Ecuador
2) Panama
3) Colombia
4) Peru
5) Brazil
6) Venezuela
MrMark1972
Freshman Poster

Post by MrMark1972 »

TheHunter wrote:
MrMark1972 wrote: Which Latin countries do you have experience with?...and how would rate the overall safety factor,cost of living and availability of girls(both pro and non-pro?)...Thank you....I've often considered Ecuador as the climate is spring-like year round in some areas.
I know fine every country of my list. In my list I have considered both, the cost of the girls and of living. About safety:
1) Ecuador
2) Panama
3) Colombia
4) Peru
5) Brazil
6) Venezuela
Perfect...sounds good...this will help me plan for next January...thanks again!
As much as I try to consider the Phils they are physically not my type at all... :) ...I like the shapely Latina type.
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Post by nomadphilippines »

can you give any sort of break down on the scene in ecuador please?
avid follower of site about travel and girls https://guysnightlife.com
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

TheHunter wrote:
1) Ecuador
2) Panama
3) Colombia
4) Peru
5) Brazil
6) Venezuela
You're saying Ecuador is the safest of all these countries?
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
St.Lucifer
Freshman Poster

Post by St.Lucifer »

In my opinion Ecuador is the safest.
CannedHam
Freshman Poster

Post by CannedHam »

From personal experience: Peru and Colombia are "even enough" in cost and safety, but this depends very much on where you are in those countries.

From what I've heard and read: Venezuela is insanely cheap now if you pay in $USD. but I wouldn't even consider going there. Brazil is a mixed bag, and Panama is a bit on the pricier side (smaller mongering scene there.)
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Post by nomadphilippines »

cannedham, so you dont think the idea of going to the most dangerous city in the world and logging onto facebook and asking strangers if they want to help you trade large sums of money sounds safe?
avid follower of site about travel and girls https://guysnightlife.com
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

So the cheapest countries for p4p are all in Latin America?

How much is the p4p in those countries? Anyone know? Which countries are the safest?

Is it easy to get from one country to another in Latin America? Do you need a visa? Do you get a free tourist visa upon entry? If so, for how long in each country?

Is the p4p in Latin America like brothels or is there a barfine where you can take the girls to your room?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne