You can cross Mexico off the HA list

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

You can cross Mexico off the HA list

Post by MattHanson1990 »

With each passing day I'm meeting too many people who work a lot and are too busy to hang out. And this tells me that Mexico is in many ways NOT Latin America. It's officially part of North America now. Workaholic culture is already in Guanajuato and other small cities, not just major cities like DF and Guadalajara, and people are becoming too busy for social life.

Time to go further south, like to Central America, Colombia, or Peru.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: You can cross Mexico off the HA list

Post by Tsar »

MattHanson1990 wrote:With each passing day I'm meeting too many people who work a lot and are too busy to hang out. And this tells me that Mexico is in many ways NOT Latin America. It's officially part of North America now. Workaholic culture is already in Guanajuato and other small cities, not just major cities like DF and Guadalajara, and people are becoming too busy for social life.

America is ground zero for all evil, debauchery, hedonism, corruption, decay, decadence, and immorality. The closer America is to a country, the worse it gets. The more influence and control they have over a country, the worse that country gets. The American Empire is like a plague that is infecting the entire world. America even stabs other countries in the back. All America wants is to rule the world and spread it's evil ways across the world.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

Tsar wrote:
MattHanson1990 wrote:With each passing day I'm meeting too many people who work a lot and are too busy to hang out. And this tells me that Mexico is in many ways NOT Latin America. It's officially part of North America now. Workaholic culture is already in Guanajuato and other small cities, not just major cities like DF and Guadalajara, and people are becoming too busy for social life.

America is ground zero for all evil, debauchery, hedonism, corruption, decay, decadence, and immorality. The closer America is to a country, the worse it gets. The more influence and control they have over a country, the worse that country gets. The American Empire is like a plague that is infecting the entire world. America even stabs other countries in the back. All America wants is to rule the world and spread it's evil ways across the world.
Our only hope for America to stop spreading its culture all over the world is if America completely collapses on itself overnight or if Trump gets elected.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

MattHanson1990 wrote:
Tsar wrote:

Our only hope for America to stop spreading its culture all over the world is if America completely collapses on itself overnight or if Trump gets elected.
That's not necessarily true. Trump might be a nationalist President but Congress has more power and most Presidents are liars, deliver false promises, etc. I might decide to vote, and if I do I'd only check off Trump because the Clinton Dynasty shouldn't get into power.

America will collapse. It's a mathematical and a cosmic certainty. The only uncertainty is when (the time) and how (what sparks the collapse). Based on what I know, America will collapse between 2020-2036. The next economic collapse will be very enlightening. But even taking away the dollar's reserve status, turning America into a beggar nation, America unable to fund it's imperialism and the disintegration of it's world empire...I doubt it would do much to reverse the damage that has already been done. An economic collapse might help but I think it will take extreme mass destruction to fix the damage and change the course the world is on.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

There are many reasons to cross Mexico off your list but a workaholic culture isn't one of them. You will do worst in Asia and Eastern Europe if this your main gripe. Your only option left may be Africa.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

drealm wrote:There are many reasons to cross Mexico off your list but a workaholic culture isn't one of them. You will do worst in Asia and Eastern Europe if this your main gripe. Your only option left may be Africa.
Are you telling Matt that Asia and Eastern Europe are workaholic cultures and that females there are careerist?
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

Tsar wrote:
drealm wrote:There are many reasons to cross Mexico off your list but a workaholic culture isn't one of them. You will do worst in Asia and Eastern Europe if this your main gripe. Your only option left may be Africa.
Are you telling Matt that Asia and Eastern Europe are workaholic cultures and that females there are careerist?
They don't call it that but yes. Their motivation isn't to become rich, it's just to avoid starving. Effectively it results in the same thing though. Where as stupidity is allowed live on forever in latin America, there are worst consequences in Asia and Eastern Europe. These places don't have life lines to the USA like Mexico does.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

drealm wrote:
Tsar wrote:
They don't call it that but yes. Their motivation isn't to become rich, it's just to avoid starving. Effectively it results in the same thing though. Where as stupidity is allowed live on forever in latin America, there are worst consequences in Asia and Eastern Europe. These places don't have life lines to the USA like Mexico does.
But I'm guessing the females would be happy to not work if they had a man supporting them?
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

What's the difference between a workaholic culture and a hustling culture (i.e. Thailand)?
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

Tsar wrote:
drealm wrote:
Tsar wrote:
But I'm guessing the females would be happy to not work if they had a man supporting them?
In theory yes. In practice not exactly. First off they aren't expecting someone to come rescue them. And why should they? It's a freak event for a guy to fly from another country to see them. We might as well be descending from outer space. So they've planned for a life of hardship and then we show up. Assuming they are young the decision they need to make at this point is to gamble on us or complete school. We're an unknown in a lot of ways. Who knows what kind of guy we'll turn out to be. Also if we dump them in our country they'll be destitute by language and lack of education. So an education or career to them isn't so much an ego trip as a safe bet compared to taking a chance on a foreigner of questionable means and intent. If someone wants an unproductive minded wife, latin America is the place to go bar none.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 1st, 2019, 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Post by nomadphilippines »

i hear mixed things about mexico, but i am interested
avid follower of site about travel and girls https://guysnightlife.com
AW Warning
Freshman Poster

Post by AW Warning »

Tsar wrote:

Dang!!! So America in other words wants to crash every single marriage worldwide into the rocks! Just think, if America owned every single country worldwide, especially with Donald Trump as President/Dictator, we may as well be seeing men and women living on separate continents! Literally as in Europe, Asia, Australia, and Africa being men only and North America, South America, and the Caribbean being all women only! And any boats/ships/airplanes approaching within less than even 1,000 nautical miles of the coast with people of the opposite gender getting immediately and promptly torpedoed/sunk and shot down.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

AW Warning wrote:
Tsar wrote:

Dang!!! So America in other words wants to crash every single marriage worldwide into the rocks! Just think, if America owned every single country worldwide, especially with Donald Trump as President/Dictator, we may as well be seeing men and women living on separate continents! Literally as in Europe, Asia, Australia, and Africa being men only and North America, South America, and the Caribbean being all women only! And any boats/ships/airplanes approaching within less than even 1,000 nautical miles of the coast with people of the opposite gender getting immediately and promptly torpedoed/sunk and shot down.
I think America under Hillary Clinton will try to own the world. Remember that she's for open borders. She might start the North American Union, and Mexico would be in the femisphere by that point. In other words, under a NAU, Mexican women would be "strong and independent". Misandrist laws would be enforced. False rape allegations would plague Mexican universities. No more classism, meaning that even the lowest quality Mexican women would only chase fresa dudes. Or if Mexicans become even more influenced by Hollywood media, Anglo-Saxon guys would be getting all the women in Mexico. And then the North American Union would then integrate with Central and South America, European Union, Asian Union, African Union, Australian Union.

Then we'd have the New World Order.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

drealm wrote:If someone wants an unproductive minded wife, latin America is the place to go bar none.
What about lower-class filipinas, the kind most sexpats end up with? Surely those are in the same league of unproductiveness as typical latinas. Philippines was a Spanish colony once, same as Latin America.