Colombian vs. Peruvian girls - quality difference exaggerated?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
fmagellan
Freshman Poster

Colombian vs. Peruvian girls - quality difference exaggerated?

Post by fmagellan »

Hi, I am new here. I am currently in the early phases of formulating a Latin America trip plan and I have several countries on my mind. Two of them are Peru and Colombia. I know Colombia has really hot girls, simply based on what I have encountered on webcam sites. I would think Peru would not be much different, but on several forum threads I have seen people insist that the girls in Peru are much lower quality than in Colombia and other countries. However, I am wondering if this is based on a narrow, super conventional standard of beauty, which favors more European looking women with slim, model-like bodies. But what if a guy wasn't looking for the conventionally hot Adriana Lima types? Personally, I like the "kind of cute" girls who aren't what would be described as conventionally hot. I like a lot the amerindian/mestiza looking Mexicans I see and I often like latinas who are a bit chubby. Knowing this, would I still likely still find the quality of the girls in Peru to be disappointing? Are the girls there just "not conventionally hot" or are they on another level of ugly?
CannedHam
Freshman Poster

Re: Colombia vs Peru girls, quality difference exaggerated?

Post by CannedHam »

fmagellan wrote:Hi, I am new here. I am currently in the early phases of formulating a Latin America trip plan and I have several countries on my mind. Two of them are Peru and Colombia. I know Colombia has really hot girls, simply based on what I have encountered on webcam sites. I would think Peru would not be much different, but on several forum threads I have seen people insist that the girls in Peru are much lower quality than in Colombia and other countries. However, I am wondering if this is based on a narrow, super conventional standard of beauty, which favors more European looking women with slim, model-like bodies. But what if a guy wasn't looking for the conventionally hot Adriana Lima types? Personally, I like the "kind of cute" girls who aren't what would be described as conventionally hot. I like a lot the amerindian/mestiza looking Mexicans I see and I often like latinas who are a bit chubby. Knowing this, would I still likely still find the quality of the girls in Peru to be disappointing? Are the girls there just "not conventionally hot" or are they on another level of ugly?
I think on the whole, most people would consider Colombia to have hotter women. Personally, I actually prefer Peruvian women. Yes - they may not be what most westerners find to be "conventionally hot", but I've found them to be very cute (I love short women haha), friendly, and a lot more natural, humble/less arrogant than Colombian women.

Believe it or not I've actually had pretty good experiences with a few Bolivian women as well.
chibolo
Junior Poster

Post by chibolo »

The main difference between Colombia and Peru is that Peru has more indigenous/amerindian blood on average, while Colombia has more European and African blood in its population (depending on the region).

I guess a lot of guys ONLY like the more European looking latinas. Personally I find plenty of Peruvian women very attractive. And not all Peruvian women look pure or mostly indigenous. You can find a variety of looks there too. I have several Peruvian friends who are mixed, leaning more towards the European side ("euro-mestizos" or "harnizos"). Upper middle class and upper class Peruvians look very European.
TheHunter
Freshman Poster

Post by TheHunter »

I went to Medellin 2 years ago and I did not like medellin girls. I went to Medellin 3 times. I'm not young and regular girls pay attention a lot about age of partner. They are haughty and full of themselves. Now I think many guys will smile when I write I don't like medellin beauty. Many girls are ugly. Usually I like one girl every 50 girls. I think Medellin is overrated a lot or my taste is different. I went to Lima 5 years ago and I cannot tell a lot about Lima because maybe things are changed but I can tell you I like more lima girls than medellin girls. Don't kill me please. :shock: :shock:
In my opinion if you like pro girls Medellin is better because it has more options and sex in Medellin is a lot cheaper that Lima. What a pity!!!

PS: If you know very well South and Central America, can you tell me where there is cheap sex like in Colombia?
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

There were loads of pretty girls in Peru when I was there last year - in Colombia I saw loads of big massive arses and shit tattoos... there are pretty girls in Colombia but it isn't as good as the Roosh forums would have you believe - I came away with being pleasantly surprised with Peruvian girls and disappointed with Colombian girls (saying that, I much preferred Colombia over Peru as a place to live) - though I was in The Coffee Triange throughout my stay, if I had been in Cali or on the Carribean coast, it probably would have been different.