Advice needed on things to do in Mexico City

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
HA1729
Freshman Poster

Advice needed on things to do in Mexico City

Post by HA1729 »

I am visiting Mexico for four days (January 12-16), and I need advice on things to do and places to see in Mexico City. I'm planning to go to the Palacio de Bellas Artes, the Palacio Nacional, the Chapultepec Castle, the Museo del Templo Mayor, the National Museum of Anthropology, and wander around the Historic Center and Polanco. I'm also going to be seeing a few women while I'm there, so there any other things that you think would make good date activities?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Re: Advice needed on things to do in Mexico City

Post by MattHanson1990 »

For starters, I recommend visiting some of the more upscale neighborhods like Condesa or Roma, and n fact that's where a lot of restaurants and nightlife are in the city. Condesa can be best described as Mexico City's version of Avenida Chapultepec in Guadalajara. And there are hostels in Condesa. If you want to see picturesque architecture without all the noise, I recommend Coyoacan.