Cuba: 2 questions

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
TheHunter
Freshman Poster

Cuba: 2 questions

Post by TheHunter »

Hi, I don't know Cuba at all and I'd like to ask 2 questions. I'm 60 yo, I'm in a good shape and goodlooking.
These are my 2 questions:
1) Do girls pay attention to age in Cuba?
2) I'm noticing there are some website renting good furnished apartments. Is it possible to rent an apartment or will I have some problems? I know if you like to reach Cuba you have to live in a "casa particular".
I know well Asia and always I get very good relationship with 20-30 years old girls.But I think Cuba is very different than Asia. I will have 20 free days and I'd like to rent an apartment and to get 2-3 girlfriend experiences.
Thanks for your reply.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Re: Cuba: 2 questions

Post by Voyager1 »

It used to be 20 years ago girls in Cuba would give you a blowjob on the beach for free. It was really easy to get sex. Recently though the Cuban govt and police have cracked down on this. Women are afraid to be seen with foreigners.

Now the only sex in Cuba is paid sex with prostitutes. "Everything is paid" a local told me last time I was there. Nice place for a vacation though. Bring your existing girlfriend.