Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Peru: why nothing about Peru? ... and yet ...

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

TheHunter
Freshman Poster

Peru: why nothing about Peru? ... and yet ...

Post by TheHunter » April 24th, 2017, 8:29 am

Hi, I read many posts about many countries around the world but no posts about Peru, and yet Peru is a tourist country. I know Peru is wonderful for a girlfriend experience with girls but any guy is talikng about Peru. Why? I went to Peru many years ago and I remember there are beautiful women.
I'd like to ask 2 questions:
1) Are peruvian girls passionate in the bed?
2) Do they pay attention at the age of the partner?
I hope to read some posts but only if you know well Peru please,
thanks

Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!

CannedHam
Freshman Poster

Re: Peru: why nothing about Peru? ... and yet ...

Post by CannedHam » April 27th, 2017, 10:36 pm

There's plenty of info here, you may have to dig around a bit. I've spent a lot of time in Peru (as well as Chile) and always had a great time. In general, I rank Peruvian women quite highly, although I can see how some guy are put off by their looks.
TheHunter wrote: 1) Are peruvian girls passionate in the bed?
Better than the average American chick IMO, but their are definitely duds out there.
TheHunter wrote: 2) Do they pay attention at the age of the partner?
From what I've seen most women 30+ are definitely open to dating someone older (even much older) and age is probably not that big a deal. However, I don't think it is as easy in Peru for a 40+ y/o to hook up with a woman in her early 20s (like, in say, some SE Asian countries).

Best advice is to learn Spanish before heading down there.