Brazil: what are the best towns for mongering?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
TheHunter
Freshman Poster

Brazil: what are the best towns for mongering?

Post by TheHunter »

Hello, I am not young I am missing many years from Brazil and now I find a curiosity: in your opinion, which is the best cities or towns to have sex in Brazil? I don't mean only nice or big cities but the best towns to have sex: free sex, sex with freelancers, sex with normal girls, easiness to have sex, etc. etc. I will have 25 free days and I will rent an apartment with kitchen. Let me go with both white and slightly amber girls. That's all! ehehe But I would be grateful if someone who has visited Brazil for long and wide and has not only limited his visit only in Sao Paulo or Rio. Don't write me if you don't know well Brazil please.Thanks for some nice info.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Mike42Night
Freshman Poster

Re: Brazil: what are the best towns for mongering?

Post by Mike42Night »

Can you speak Portuguese? If no stick with Rio. While P4P is legal in Brazil there are more user friendly countries like Panama(Panama City), Jaco Costa Rico and Sousa Dominican Republic where it is easier to navigate the mongering scene.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Re: Brazil: what are the best towns for mongering?

Post by Falcon »

Ask E-Irizarry and Rock.