Latin Wife Material Ranking By Country

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
acrossthepond101
Freshman Poster

Latin Wife Material Ranking By Country

Post by acrossthepond101 »

Would be great to see more knowledgeable forum members post a ranking of South American and Central American countries in regard to wife/LTR potential. Opinions on other factors- livability of the country, cost of living, etc also appreciated.
CannedHam
Freshman Poster

Re: Latin Wife Material Ranking By Country

Post by CannedHam »

Good:
Peru - probably the best blend of women, cost of living, QOL, food etc.

Medium:
Mexico - women are overall good, COL can be low, but safety is a serious concern.
Colombia - similar to Mexico but a bit safer, little more expensive

Medium/Bad
Chile - women suck, but the country is safe, stable, but expensive by SA standards.

Bad
Venezuela - unlivable, women are among the worst in SA

Can't really speak with any authority on the other countries.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Only rarely Uruguay and Paraguay are mentioned. Anybody has been there?
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Yohan wrote:
March 13th, 2018, 10:43 pm
Only rarely Uruguay and Paraguay are mentioned. Anybody has been there?
I wrote about Uruguay here:

viewtopic.php?t=4180
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

CannedHam wrote:
March 12th, 2018, 3:00 pm

Medium:
Mexico - women are overall good, COL can be low, but safety is a serious concern.
I currently live in Mexico, and I would put it at Medium/Good. There are areas of the country where you can still find wife material, but there are others where liberal values are taking hold (especially Mexico City and Monterrey). With regards to safety, Mexico does seem safer than many parts of the U.S. Violence between drug cartels continues to be a problem, but you don't have random indiscriminate crime or mass shootings like you have in the States. However, there are certain parts of the country you don't want to go to because they're drug cartel central. Other than that, you should be fine. Guanajuato City, where I live, is very safe; however, in some of the callejones (alleyways), muggings can happen after dark.

Colombia could be medium. Though it has more eye candy than Mexico, the women f*** like rabbits. And I heard it can be more dodgy than Mexico.
Misko_Varesanovic
Freshman Poster

Post by Misko_Varesanovic »

MattHanson1990 wrote:
March 15th, 2018, 6:03 pm
CannedHam wrote:

Medium:
I currently live in Mexico, and I would put it at Medium/Good. There are areas of the country where you can still find wife material, but there are others where liberal values are taking hold (especially Mexico City and Monterrey). With regards to safety, Mexico does seem safer than many parts of the U.S. Violence between drug cartels continues to be a problem, but you don't have random indiscriminate crime or mass shootings like you have in the States. However, there are certain parts of the country you don't want to go to because they're drug cartel central. Other than that, you should be fine. Guanajuato City, where I live, is very safe; however, in some of the callejones (alleyways), muggings can happen after dark.

Colombia could be medium. Though it has more eye candy than Mexico, the women f*** like rabbits. And I heard it can be more dodgy than Mexico.
No doubt that liberal values (however we define them) are taking hold in parts of Mexico City society, but all of it? That's an urban area of 20.4m people, many of whom are migrants from other parts of Mexico.

Even amongst the environmentalist crowd, there is a surprising diversity of opinion.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ecologist ... s_factions

'While the party has pledged to support LGBT rights issues, 3 representatives abstained from a vote on Mexico City granting legal recognition to same-sex couples.'
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

Misko_Varesanovic wrote:
March 16th, 2018, 4:33 am
MattHanson1990 wrote:
CannedHam wrote:

Medium:

No doubt that liberal values (however we define them) are taking hold in parts of Mexico City society, but all of it? That's an urban area of 20.4m people, many of whom are migrants from other parts of Mexico.

Even amongst the environmentalist crowd, there is a surprising diversity of opinion.

'While the party has pledged to support LGBT rights issues, 3 representatives abstained from a vote on Mexico City granting legal recognition to same-sex couples.'

Liberalism is taking hold in a lot of Mexico City society because it's a megacity and the capital of Mexico. From what I heard, it's good for getting a ONS or something but not really for a LTR or marriage. In fact, it has its version of no-fault divorce called divorcio exprés, and its divorce rate IS on par with the U.S. (at around 50%) while the national divorce rate is much lower despite going up. Lastly, Mexico City has a sub-replacement fertility rate of 1.5 children per woman, and LOTS of career women abound.
Misko_Varesanovic
Freshman Poster

Post by Misko_Varesanovic »

MattHanson1990 wrote:
April 1st, 2018, 12:02 pm
Misko_Varesanovic wrote:
March 16th, 2018, 4:33 am
MattHanson1990 wrote:
CannedHam wrote:

Medium:

Liberalism is taking hold in a lot of Mexico City society because it's a megacity and the capital of Mexico. From what I heard, it's good for getting a ONS or something but not really for a LTR or marriage. In fact, it has its version of no-fault divorce called divorcio exprés, and its divorce rate IS on par with the U.S. (at around 50%) while the national divorce rate is much lower despite going up. Lastly, Mexico City has a sub-replacement fertility rate of 1.5 children per woman, and LOTS of career women abound.
Wow, I had no idea about the divorce rate in Mexico City itself. I had always looked at the national and state figures, but perhaps I missed or misread those for the DF.

There is an excellent discussion of this issue here, which may interest you:

http://noelmaurer.typepad.com/aab/2012/ ... exico.html

Apparently, the average length of marriages in Mexico City is 12 years (as of 06/2015):

https://www.image.ie/life/which-city-ha ... rate-22299
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Would like to hear more on this subject.

One of my cousins married a Bolivian woman & I envy him sometimes. She was born here, but close enough. His brother married a Polish woman & I envy him sometimes, too. There's something of an idea there- maybe marrying foreign women?

I had been hearing about Argentina & apparently, it's a bit of a warzone that could be (and has been) a lot better. It's also got a lot of people of Italian decent (even thought they speak Spanish), so a white guy shouldn't have an issue blending in- if you're the different one, it's usually more likely someone will start problems with you (if they're looking to start problems).

I heard Costa Rica is good, but expensive & it's kind of like there are zones with a lot of "rich" ex-pats from the US & the rest is something different. Going wandering may or may not be an issue.

Brazil is supposed to be A LOT safer in the south than the north, but I don't really know a lot about it. A white guy doesn't seem to be all that rare, so that's good. It seems the women are typically very beautiful across a range of shapes & skin tones, not hard to approach, and don't pull the crazy shit that American women tend to. Seems interesting, but again- not a lot of info.

I saw a youtube video about the hookers in Ecuador & they looked fuckin' amazing. Supposedly, going over there with $100USD will get you whatever you wanted for about a week- but I don't know about going over there with $100USD. It seems like it's an interesting place, but there's quite a bit of riskiness to it. Not quite sure how to do that one solo, to be honest.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Wolfeye wrote:
April 3rd, 2018, 9:19 pm
I saw a youtube video about the hookers in Ecuador & they looked fuckin' amazing.
I'm waiting.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

What do you mean, Johnny1975?
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Wolfeye wrote:
April 4th, 2018, 9:38 pm
What do you mean, Johnny1975?
I'm waiting for the link.
Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Post by Master »

I wouldnt put peru on the top. Women dont seem that attractive and the country has issues.

Nor Costa Ricans. Women are known to be very slutty and mentally f***ed up by the abuse by the ticos.

I wouldnt know what to say about brazillians.

But I can vouch for the argentinas. Ive already said in another thread they seem to have the total package and definitely get high marks on my book.
Introduce a little anarchy, upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos.
Become An Agent of Choas.

MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

I've heard that Brazil has gone to s*** as of recently, not just stated by E_Irizarry, but many others. A Brazilian guy in his 40s told me that it was around the 1990s that Brazil started to become feminist. And an article on RoK mentioned that Brazil has started its own version of #MeToo. Divorce rates have skyrocketed as of recently. Attractive Brazilian women are unattainable for the average Brazilian guy (he has to settle for less or be incel), and are also promiscuous. This holds true in the northern part of the country, especially in large cosmopolitan cities. The southern part of Brazil is the only place left in that country that's good for finding a long term girlfriend or wife, but you have to speak Portuguese to get those women, and not be over 30. And it's a matter of time before liberalism plagues the southern part of Brazil

As for Argentina, I heard reports that Buenos Aires is hard for getting dates. BA women are good looking and they know it. And the guys there are also good looking, which means high competition. Divorce rates are are also high in BA, not to mention feminist/misandrist laws are in the books.
Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Post by Master »

Good Report MH

Im watching city of god as we speak.

I didnt think brazillians would be so high maintenance since the country is so poor and they are well known for being promiscuous. If thats true, I wouldnt waste my time. Especially since I never really found them attractive.

Maybe in BA because its the capital but you have to accept that they are also the most educated. I might be very fortunate then because my success rate with BA is quite high but then again I have a high degree of intellectuality and would make sense why they are attracted to me. Also I dont play that bitch shield. I brake them down. So if a girl is hot that wouldnt deter me from breaking into her space. If anything most girls saw me as high value seeing their counter parts. I find most argentine men ugly, and uneducated. Very feminine and gay. Once I get into an argentine space my masculinity and dominance impresses them off their feet. I did find them a bit too exotic for my taste making them irresistible to men and since I got a sensual vibe from the argentine women it doesnt surprised me about the divorce rate though I didnt find them materialistic at all. Mostly intellectual and hot. and as passionate as men so it would make sense they'd take the steps to leave a man for a higher passion. From all the latinas Ive found argentinas the most I'd be willing to take a risk and recommend.
Introduce a little anarchy, upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos.
Become An Agent of Choas.