Latin Wife Material Ranking By Country

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
DatingArbitrage
Freshman Poster

Re: Latin Wife Material Ranking By Country

Post by DatingArbitrage »

Yohan wrote:
March 13th, 2018, 10:43 pm
Only rarely Uruguay and Paraguay are mentioned. Anybody has been there?
I haven't been to either since 2011 so I am sure a lot has changed but Paraguay seemed like a great place with a lot of nice, sweet, feminine girls. Being in Asuncion is like being in a 3rd tier city elsewhere.

Uruguay I was only in Montevideo for a few days and I didn't get a great vibe from the women. They were cute and all but something was off for me. Just my experience.

Outside of those 2 countries I think Northern Mexico is great. I used to work in a smaller northern city that many would consider dangerous but it wasn't so bad in 2013/2014. I was out and about and never had any issues. I will say that these cities even if they have 1 Million only 100K are, how do I say this, "at your level".

You have to get involved in the community in these smaller tier cities, you can't just be bouncing around and find a serious wife. This goes for most countries btw. Become part of the community somehow. Maybe volunteering.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

DatingArbitrage wrote:
April 17th, 2018, 9:47 pm

Outside of those 2 countries I think Northern Mexico is great.

The thing I like about Northern Mexico is that the locals tend to be more easygoing than in Bajío region. The downside (other than certain areas being narco-ridden) is that N. Mexico is mostly desert and gets hot in late spring/early summer (around 40 degrees Celsius).
You have to get involved in the community in these smaller tier cities, you can't just be bouncing around and find a serious wife. This goes for most countries btw. Become part of the community somehow. Maybe volunteering.
Or if you happen to befriend someone from a small city but is currently living in a bigger city or popular tourist destination, he or she may introduce you to his/her friends and family in their hometowns, and that way you can be part of the community (they can even let you volunteer in their cities or a nearby small town where they have family). Mexico is still relatively old-fashioned such that friends and family still set people up with potential romantic partners; no wonder guys on Roosh V forum end up disappointed :D
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

How is Brazil on all this? I figure it's probably come up before on this thread, but this far across, I figure it wouldn't be too redundant.

I hear there's a lot of AIDS down there? Any truth to that? Like is it a totally shit idea to go with a hooker down there? How about non-paid women?
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

CannedHam wrote:
March 12th, 2018, 3:00 pm
Good:
Peru - probably the best blend of women, cost of living, QOL, food etc.

Medium:
Mexico - women are overall good, COL can be low, but safety is a serious concern.
Colombia - similar to Mexico but a bit safer, little more expensive

Medium/Bad
Chile - women suck, but the country is safe, stable, but expensive by SA standards.

Bad
Venezuela - unlivable, women are among the worst in SA

Can't really speak with any authority on the other countries.
Why are Venezuelan women the worst? Seems like they should be the easiest to get considering their situation.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
boixos24
Freshman Poster

Post by boixos24 »

Tsar wrote:
July 10th, 2021, 8:36 pm
CannedHam wrote:
March 12th, 2018, 3:00 pm
Good:
Peru - probably the best blend of women, cost of living, QOL, food etc.

Medium:
Mexico - women are overall good, COL can be low, but safety is a serious concern.
Colombia - similar to Mexico but a bit safer, little more expensive

Medium/Bad
Chile - women suck, but the country is safe, stable, but expensive by SA standards.

Bad
Venezuela - unlivable, women are among the worst in SA

Can't really speak with any authority on the other countries.
Why are Venezuelan women the worst? Seems like they should be the easiest to get considering their situation.
same question. and arent they similar in looks to colombians too?