Why isn't Mexico a hot destination to find a wife/gf?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Many of the working girls in Tiajuana are not from Mexico. They're from further south, Central & South American (i.e. Columbia).
sephardic-male
Freshman Poster

Post by sephardic-male »

is this site turning into men simply whining about women instead of living happy abraod?
sephardic-male
Freshman Poster

Post by sephardic-male »

make me
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

I read that among Hispanics in the US, Cuban Americans have the highest interracial marriage rate, followed by Puerto Ricans, then Mexicans.

One of my all time favorite female models is Vida Guerra. Unfortunately, Cubans usually don't age well. :(
hamdizzel
Freshman Poster

Post by hamdizzel »

generally the police in Mexico is corrupt
crime is very big there
you won't be able to sleep at night
miles_ahead
Freshman Poster

Re: How come Mexico isn't a hot destination to find a wife/g

Post by miles_ahead »

Vinstonas wrote:Since Mexico is similar to the Philippines in that it is cheerful, wild, happy go lucky, and the girls are friendly, warm and inclusive, why isn't Mexico a hot spot for Western men seeking wives, girlfriends, or playmates? Is there a reason?
There's many reasons i can think of, one of them I guess its because Mexico and Mexican's in the United states in general don't really have a good rep with Americans, so beautiful women is not exactly what comes to mind for most Americans. But that doesn't mean that they don't have beautiful women. Generally American's see Mexicans as the poor uneducated, dirty, cut your lawn, pave your drive way kinda way. I think that sucks, but that's how it is. I'm Salvadorian but, come on, i've grown up with Mexicans my whole life, and my Family has maried with Mexicanos and Mexicanas, so im pretty familiar with Mexicans (that live here in the USA same as me). Another reason is because of how the media always portrays Mexicans as thugs, cholos, migrant workers and so on. So people in America don't really look up to Mexico as a place crawling with beautiful women. But there are lots of beautiful women, its just that they (Mexico) don't get the credit for it.
gordan wrote:Mexican women are not the prettiest women around
Yes that's true to a certain degree. If you're refering to Mexican women that live in the US i would prob agree and thats because Most of the Mexican's that come to the US are men not women. The Mexican women that are here are second and even third generation, but by then they have been currupted and Americanized and feminized. But all the real attractive women are still in Mexico, because they did not come to the United States.
Jackal wrote:but I think for long term relationships we already have an ample supply of Mexican women flooding into the US (especially in the border states).
Yes but like i said, NOT the most attractive women, most of the women are not young college cuties, they are older, unattractive and come from poorer families. The most attractive women tend to come from middle to upper class families and have no need to come to the United States. That's not to say that poor women are not attractive. Even the poor young Mexican cuties find the trip to the US very Dangerous and usually get rapped by coyotes, so they don't take the risk and just stay in Mexico and let the men make the trip. And the attractive Latinas that are here, are not real Mexican women, they are American women with Mexican second and even third generation parents who think and act just like their American WW counter parts.

Even if we were to get a flux of young, attractive, fresh of the boat Latinas, what do you think would happen, they would just be corrupted by the system that favors women more than men. And America is the playground for women not men, so average guys like me would not stand a chance against all the tall good looking men there are in this country which is what my current situation is. What i'm saying is that once they (women) come to this country they have an abundance of choice which we men do not have. Like Ladislav Said before "80% of the women want the 20% of the male population in the US"
SNS
Freshman Poster

Post by SNS »

gordan wrote:Mexican women are not the prettiest women around
Yes that's true to a certain degree. If you're refering to Mexican women that live in the US i would prob agree and thats because Most of the Mexican's that come to the US are men not women. The Mexican women that are here are second and even third generation, but by then they have been currupted and Americanized and feminized. But all the real attractive women are still in Mexico, because they did not come to the United States.

Yes but like i said, NOT the most attractive women, most of the women are not young college cuties, they are older, unattractive and come from poorer families. The most attractive women tend to come from middle to upper class families and have no need to come to the United States. That's not to say that poor women are not attractive.
And the attractive mexican females have no trouble find a wealthy suitor, even if he is a dope dealer. One high profile example would be a beauty queen Laura Zungia : http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/12/2 ... 53217.html this is an example of a a girl, despite having lived in a gheto had the opportunity to find another kind of boyfriend, one who has morals and ethics and could provide for her, but instead she chose to be with a loser. This is one thing to keep in mind, regardless of where you are the prettier the female, the more she will gravitate to thugs.

The other issue i have with mexico is that it borders Femerikka.... and little by little the mexican women become self entitled and snotty as well. The laws are also worth paying attention to. Recently they passed a law where a man, if he broke up with a girlfriend and she had children from a previous relationship, would have to pay child support for kids that are not even his. They are copying this sick shit directly from the gringo law makers.
Last edited by SNS on October 24th, 2009, 5:32 am, edited 3 times in total.
SNS
Freshman Poster

Post by SNS »

Mexican women are not the prettiest women around

Yes but like i said, NOT the most attractive women, most of the women are not young college cuties, they are older, unattractive and come from poorer families. The most attractive women tend to come from middle to upper class families and have no need to come to the United States. That's not to say that poor women are not attractive.
And the attractive Mexican females have no trouble find a wealthy suitor, even if he is a dope dealer.

The other issue i have with Mexico is that it borders Femerikka.... and little by little the Mexican women become self entitled and snotty as well. The laws are also worth paying attention to. Recently the Mexican government passed a law where a man, if he broke up with a girlfriend and she had children from a previous relationship, would have to pay child support for kids that are not even his. They are copying this sick shit directly from the gringo law makers.

Plus, because most Mexican women are not very attractive, the ones who are KNOW this and their attitude is obvious. This may not have been the case just a few years ago but the spread of such mentalities and behaviors to other countries is like a cancer.
SNS
Freshman Poster

Post by SNS »

gordan wrote:
Mexican women are not the prettiest women around. Furthermore, Mexicans are not fond of gringos and their women are more loyal to their men. Mexicans are chauvinistic by nature. They are like the French of Latin America. They are insulated, like Americans. If you want good quality women with good looks, go further south, like Brazil or Argentina, or Columbia or Venezuela. I don't recommend Mexican women or even Costa Rican women. Go further south.
You can forget Argentina -- the women are stuck up and snotty -- and its not just me -- many Argentine men also have confirmed this. I have spent a lot of time both in places like Buenos Aires and Mendoza.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

I have to agree that, for the most part, Mexican women who live here aren't that attractive. I live in a Hispanic neighborhood, and the Mexican women I see are just absolute pigs.
SNS
Freshman Poster

Post by SNS »

gordan wrote:
SaturdayNightSpecial wrote:
gordan wrote:
Mexican women are not the prettiest women around. Furthermore, Mexicans are not fond of gringos and their women are more loyal to their men. Mexicans are chauvinistic by nature. They are like the French of Latin America. They are insulated, like Americans. If you want good quality women with good looks, go further south, like Brazil or Argentina, or Columbia or Venezuela. I don't recommend Mexican women or even Costa Rican women. Go further south.
You can forget Argentina -- the women are stuck up and snotty -- and its not just me -- many Argentine men also have confirmed this. I have spent a lot of time both in places like Buenos Aires and Mendoza.
Where did you get this shit? There are many Argentine women who are not bad.
Where did I get this shit? simple: personal experiences. Which begs the question: who the f**k are you and what is your experience with Argentine women and where outside the USA have you traveled to? Or perhaps you're a keyboard jockey and never got out of the house. My point is that nobody who has any real experience with Argentina women would respond the way you did. I have spent a year here in Argentina. Thing is they are not as bad as Ameriskanks, but of course that is not saying much since AW are the worst in the world. I have also other friends (normal, young, non loser type guys) who report similar shit. OK yes you can easily meet them here, strike up a conversation and even exchange cell phone numbers. But when you start dating that is when the games will start. The main common thing is the 'flaking' for example you can go out on a date with a girl and have a great time. Then the next day she will not respond to your calls or text. In one case my friend said he went out with a cutie he met at the gym who initiated conversation with him. They went out once and then he saw her again 2 days later at the gym and she pretended not to even know him.

Also feel free to check out http://www.rooshv.com he did whole thing on Argentine women.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Confirming!

I was in Buenos Aires for 11 days in 2005 and met a girl who was nice and gave me her cellphone number. When I called her the next day, she started yelling: Wrong number! Wrong number! in a very angry voice. Never happened to me even in the US.

Argentina is a European immigrant country just like the US- built by strong young men who were Italian and Spaniards and Welsh and Germans. As is the case with most settler countries, there are traditionally more men than women and they treat women like queens and compete for them. Add to this the fact that Italians and Spaniards are hot Latin lovers who are good looking and romantic and your chances to strike it with a hot Argentinean woman are only slighly better than the US because of your greater economic power there.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Montanaland
Freshman Poster

I can believe that..

Post by Montanaland »

With so much european influence..I see where women would act similiar to are own us pigs. I also have read some of this guys blogs (Roshv) and if I remember correctly he wrote about the tough competition down there.

I would like to hear more about his or anyone's experience with Venezuela and it's beauty queens, however since the risk/danger is over the top...I'm sure Colombia would be good enough.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

SaturdayNightSpecial wrote:I have spent a year here in Argentina. Thing is they are not as bad as Ameriskanks, but of course that is not saying much since AW are the worst in the world. I have also other friends (normal, young, non loser type guys) who report similar shit. OK yes you can easily meet them here, strike up a conversation and even exchange cell phone numbers. But when you start dating that is when the games will start. The main common thing is the 'flaking' for example you can go out on a date with a girl and have a great time. Then the next day she will not respond to your calls or text. In one case my friend said he went out with a cutie he met at the gym who initiated conversation with him. They went out once and then he saw her again 2 days later at the gym and she pretended not to even know him.

Also feel free to check out http://www.rooshv.com he did whole thing on Argentine women.
Wow that sounds a lot like Russian women. lol

Why would they initiate interest though and then pull away? That's very illogical. Why do they do that? Perhaps they enjoy the attention and are not serious about it? Or they just like to sample you briefly before moving on? Russian women are like that too. They can display all the right signs that they like you, and then suddenly pull away.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
SNS
Freshman Poster

Re: I can believe that..

Post by SNS »

Montanaland wrote:With so much european influence..I see where women would act similiar to are own us pigs. I also have read some of this guys blogs (Roshv) and if I remember correctly he wrote about the tough competition down there.
Its not the European influence IMHO its the influence of the cultural sewage that hails from Femerikka USA. Inside every sweet FW there lies a skank waiting to come out unless she is kept on a tight leash by means of the zeitgeist of society.