Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Video about women in Brazil (for men)

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Video about women in Brazil (for men)

Postby Winston » Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:00 pm

http://www.travelguideformen.com/blog/?q=brazilseries1

Video Overview

The first part in the Brazil series was made to cover some of the basic concepts that are at the core of all your power in the "lower tiers". Brazil has many factors which put the social dynamic between men and women, in favor of men. These factors are present across all of Latin America, Eastern Europe, and South East Asia. In this video we take a look at how these factors specifically relate to Brazil, and why these factors make Brazil, a paradise for men.

Background Information

I've been traveling for years now and Brazil is one of my favorite places to travel to. The vibrant culture, friendly people, and beautiful women make me feel right at home, every time I go. Over the years my experience and research has shown me that there are very concrete reasons why the Brazilian culture favors men. I made the Brazil series of videos as a way to touch on some of these reasons. For example, the ratio of men to women favors the men. Brazil does not suffer from an obesity crisis like other wealthier nations, meaning there are more curvy women. Culturally, Brazilian women seem to be more open minded, and friendly.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Video about women in Brazil (for men)

Postby DonFrancisco » Tue May 05, 2009 7:40 am

WWu777 wrote:http://www.travelguideformen.com/blog/?q=brazilseries1

Video Overview

The first part in the Brazil series was made to cover some of the basic concepts that are at the core of all your power in the "lower tiers". Brazil has many factors which put the social dynamic between men and women, in favor of men. These factors are present across all of Latin America, Eastern Europe, and South East Asia. In this video we take a look at how these factors specifically relate to Brazil, and why these factors make Brazil, a paradise for men.

Background Information

I've been traveling for years now and Brazil is one of my favorite places to travel to. The vibrant culture, friendly people, and beautiful women make me feel right at home, every time I go. Over the years my experience and research has shown me that there are very concrete reasons why the Brazilian culture favors men. I made the Brazil series of videos as a way to touch on some of these reasons. For example, the ratio of men to women favors the men. Brazil does not suffer from an obesity crisis like other wealthier nations, meaning there are more curvy women. Culturally, Brazilian women seem to be more open minded, and friendly.

Haha, you have is mostly right ;)

Btw- funk is NOT form of reaggae.

I suggest you try other cities too. If Rio is great, you will be marvelled in Salvador, Joao Pessoa, Natal, Fortaleza, Sao Luis, Belem, Goiania, Belo Horizonte... ALL of these are MUCH better in terms of girls, environment and overall life experience, as a lot less expensive too.

Keep up the good work!

:) Francisco
DonFrancisco
Freshman Poster

Thanks for a nice video

Postby Neil » Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:32 pm

I really enjoyed the video, so thanks.
I agree with the author, that learning Portuguese will make your experience much more enjoyable. If you rely on english speaking people, your experience will be just a tourist trap. Think about spending more than a week. You can do it and you don't have to be as brave as Indiana Jones. :D :D :D :D :D :D
Neil
Freshman Poster

i just found this about brazilian girls...

Postby jfk » Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:37 am

want to dispel this myth that Brazilian girls even in Rio are easy to bang. Not true. The only reason you hear lots of crazy stories form Brazil is because prostitution is everywhere.

Do not go to Brazil and think for one second that girls are going to be all over you. They will not be eyeing you up and down.

I have a reasonable amount of game and I can pick up with greater ease in the U.S. When you go to Brazil it is actually harder.

I was only interested in hitting 7.5+ and I can tell you that Roosh is absolutely right – getting a high quality Brazilian girl is not easy. Game in the purest sense did not work for me. Even my mediocre Portuguese that I slaved over did not really help.

The only thing that I could think of that might increase my odds would be to learn to dance. It’s physical in Brazil (in Rio) – not about game. I also remember having a laughable body compared to the guys on the beach – I’m not in bad shape.

Some of the suggestions here are from people with little experience over there – order more expensive champagne, cut your beard, $100 t’s etc.

My experience – high class girls are off limits unless you have local contacts.

Quality girls are either open to gringos or not – and you’ll know in 5 minutes.

European guys have a different vantage point because I think they are perceived as higher value than American guys in Brazil.
jfk
Freshman Poster

Postby FuzzX » Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:29 pm

Brazil does not suffer from an obesity crisis like other wealthier nations, meaning there are more curvy women. Culturally, Brazilian women seem to be more open minded, and friendly.

No longer true... Brazil now has a huge obesity problem (women only generally).

I was just there in January to stay for 6 months, I ended up staying 22 days... Brazil is not fun anymore. SP is basically the new york city of south america. A ton of women are now feminists and the whole attitude of the country has changed. I setup 16 dates and ended up walking away from 14 of them in the first 10 minutes. It was like talking to women here at home, cold, bitch shields and VERY politically correct.

Now the courts recognize a common law relationship as a marriage after 6 months and many women are taking advantage of men and taking half their stuff after the 6 month mark. It is not the same place it was 5 or 6 years ago. The women are extremely politically correct now and you'd be hard pressed to find feminine girls. I had to fight with my Brazilian ex to get her to wear a dress instead of pants and ugly sneakers. Her live-in aunt was a hardcore dyke and I'm fairly positive is representative of 30% of the population.

Stick to Asia guys Brazil has been compromised.
FuzzX
Freshman Poster

Postby Enishi » Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:22 pm

Is this the case in the cities mostly? Do you know if it's any different in rural areas?
Enishi
Freshman Poster

Postby pete98146 » Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:06 pm

FuzzX wrote:Brazil does not suffer from an obesity crisis like other wealthier nations, meaning there are more curvy women. Culturally, Brazilian women seem to be more open minded, and friendly.

I was just there in January to stay for 6 months, I ended up staying 22 days... Brazil is not fun anymore. SP is basically the new york city of south america. A ton of women are now feminists and the whole attitude of the country has changed. I setup 16 dates and ended up walking away from 14 of them in the first 10 minutes. It was like talking to women here at home, cold, bitch shields and VERY politically correct.

Now the courts recognize a common law relationship as a marriage after 6 months and many women are taking advantage of men and taking half their stuff after the 6 month mark. It is not the same place it was 5 or 6 years ago. The women are extremely politically correct now and you'd be hard pressed to find feminine girls. I had to fight with my Brazilian ex to get her to wear a dress instead of pants and ugly sneakers. Her live-in aunt was a hardcore dyke and I'm fairly positive is representative of 30% of the population.

That's so sad to hear! My ex wife and I have a timeshare so I can stay at the Caesar Park Ipanema for a week anytime I like to. I've been to Rio 4 times but it's been 10 years since I've been down there.

Normally I'd stay a few weeks longer and I'd rent a small apartment over in Copa from an American expat from NY. Many of the expats used to hang out at a restaurant/bar over by Help Disco so I was able to meet a dozen of them. All of them had pretty girlfriends (not working girls) 20 years younger than them. I was told American expats were viewed as goldmines because they must show proof of making atleast $2,000 US a month in order to get their retirement visa. The Brazilian girls knew this, hence the attraction to American expats.

That said, back in the day I used to get a lot of attention from lower/middle class women (waitresses, check out girls etc). Several times me and my buddy would be sitting in bars and young female students would come up and ask if they could practice their english. Moral of the story is that is used to be easy to meet "normal" girls in Rio.

It's too bad things have gone downhill.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Postby Rock » Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:50 pm

pete98146 wrote:
FuzzX wrote:Brazil does not suffer from an obesity crisis like other wealthier nations, meaning there are more curvy women. Culturally, Brazilian women seem to be more open minded, and friendly.

That's so sad to hear! My ex wife and I have a timeshare so I can stay at the Caesar Park Ipanema for a week anytime I like to. I've been to Rio 4 times but it's been 10 years since I've been down there.

Normally I'd stay a few weeks longer and I'd rent a small apartment over in Copa from an American expat from NY. Many of the expats used to hang out at a restaurant/bar over by Help Disco so I was able to meet a dozen of them. All of them had pretty girlfriends (not working girls) 20 years younger than them. I was told American expats were viewed as goldmines because they must show proof of making atleast $2,000 US a month in order to get their retirement visa. The Brazilian girls knew this, hence the attraction to American expats.

That said, back in the day I used to get a lot of attention from lower/middle class women (waitresses, check out girls etc). Several times me and my buddy would be sitting in bars and young female students would come up and ask if they could practice their english. Moral of the story is that is used to be easy to meet "normal" girls in Rio.

It's too bad things have gone downhill.

Don't give up on Brazil jus cus of 1 negative post. Fact check what the guy is saying.

Also, even if the girls are getting heavier on average, they tend to gain weight in a sexier way (bunda and thighs) and not as extremely as their American counterparts. Prices are higher because of how the Real has strengthened sharply against most currencies and high domestic inflation over the last few years. If you go back and no longer like Rio, go up the coast or into the interior. Brazil is a big country. If some areas are totally spoiled, chances are, there still some good untouched areas off the tourist beat.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby djfourmoney » Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:06 am

I'm one of those I see for myself, but to say that "insert country" is compromised and that Asia is the only answer is just cause you like Asian women, why do you just say that?
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Return to Latin America, Mexico, Central America