Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Dominican Republic

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Dominican Republic

Postby Hero » Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:23 pm

Hey all, my buddy wants me to go on a trip to the Dominican Republic to meet girls, but I have no idea what the women are like there. Any input?
Hero
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1679
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:19 pm







Postby Adama » Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:16 am

I used to have a friend who was crazy about going there. He would go there once every 3 months for 10 days. He was the boss, so he could do that. Cheap p***y there. He also had a "FWB" down there, too.

Mostly black women, but on the light skinned side.

Very agreeable.

I have seen vids where random women walk up and lick his nipples. That should tell you something.

If you find light skinned black women attractive, it'd be fun. Again, cheap and accomodating.

I have never been. The guy was too obnoxious for me to party with. Besides, I prefer other types of Latinas that he had no interest in.

I need to find a buddy who will go to be to Colombia or Brazil, where it's dangerous but the women are hot and as cheap as DR.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Whats so obnoxious about obnoxious?

Postby Master » Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:00 am

Why was the guy so obnoxious? And did it matter since supposably you were there to get p***y not to hang out?

Would you be willing to risk your life over getting laid?
Master
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 317
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:56 am

Postby Contrarian Expatriate » Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:31 pm

Funny, today is my last day of a short trip to the DR. I would not return.

Aside from the grinding poverty, the women are not that attractive unless you fancy black women of various shades or you are into the rampant prostitution.

The hotels are mediocre at best, and the scams are everywhere, especially the taxi drivers. Gangs of impoverished boys will harass you for money, and creepy guys coming up trying to be your "friend" are an everyday occurrence.

I see western men every now and then, but the women they are with are old and ugly. I have seen maybe two girls here that are what I would call attractive.

This place is not for the man of discriminating taste.
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate
Contrarian Expatriate
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1404
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:57 am

Postby Hero » Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:07 pm

Insidious wrote:
If you find light skinned black women attractive, it'd be fun.



You mean like Beyonce or Halle Berry or Soledad O'Brien? Now those are some attractive half-black women.
But I'm guessing you don't find many of those in the D.R.
Hero
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1679
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:19 pm

Postby Contrarian Expatriate » Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:12 pm

Hero wrote:
Insidious wrote:
If you find light skinned black women attractive, it'd be fun.



You mean like Beyonce or Halle Berry or Soledad O'Brien? Now those are some attractive half-black women.
But I'm guessing you don't find many of those in the D.R.

Try Rosie Perez on a good day.
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate
Contrarian Expatriate
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1404
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:57 am

Re: Whats so obnoxious about obnoxious?

Postby Adama » Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:00 am

Master wrote:Why was the guy so obnoxious? And did it matter since supposably you were there to get p***y not to hang out?

Would you be willing to risk your life over getting laid?


He didnt want to go to Colombia or Brazil, only DR. But the main thing is that he was loud and obnoxious like a bitch, he'd never shut up and always talked over me (he didnt give a shit what I had to say apparently). He could ONLY talk about sex. Nothing else interests him from cars, to sports, to politics, computers, money, feminism. NOTHING. He had stinky breath that stunk up the car. Stinky feet and insisted on keeping his shoes off. I found it hard to inhale air when around him.

I could go on, but the point is made.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Postby Adama » Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:04 am

Hero wrote:
Insidious wrote:
If you find light skinned black women attractive, it'd be fun.



You mean like Beyonce or Halle Berry or Soledad O'Brien? Now those are some attractive half-black women.
But I'm guessing you don't find many of those in the D.R.


Maybe browse tagged.com?

Image
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Postby Master » Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:11 am

Point taken




Where did you find this animal? And why do you surround yourself with idiots?
Master
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 317
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:56 am

Postby Hero » Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:48 pm

Insidious wrote:
Maybe browse tagged.com?



I did, and wasn't impressed
Hero
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1679
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:19 pm

Postby Travel Dude » Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:28 am

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:Funny, today is my last day of a short trip to the DR. I would not return.

Aside from the grinding poverty, the women are not that attractive unless you fancy black women of various shades or you are into the rampant prostitution.

The hotels are mediocre at best, and the scams are everywhere, especially the taxi drivers. Gangs of impoverished boys will harass you for money, and creepy guys coming up trying to be your "friend" are an everyday occurrence.

I see western men every now and then, but the women they are with are old and ugly. I have seen maybe two girls here that are what I would call attractive.

This place is not for the man of discriminating taste.


I agree with you....I was in Puerta Plata in the DR. For me, the women were the worst in Latin America. None were sweet and most of the women were on the rough side. Yes there were tons of working girls but for a girlfriend or wife, forget it.
Travel Dude
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 63
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:14 am
Location: Lima and Piura Peru

Postby well-informed » Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:20 am

I'm dominican myself and the thing it is everytime i go there, the girls just get uglier and more unappealing by the years.

When i was on a 2-month vacation in DR at 14 i basically had the best-looking girlfriend around my neighborhood. Honestly this girl already peaked to a fully-developed body at 14 and i lost my virginity to her :)
Fast forward to 2011 my ex-gf is now 20 and looks like a cow she's probably 160 now. Just wait until she has her first child, oh boy

Whenever i go there i just f**k'em and dump them, girls find me cute(it helps that i'm a american citizen too) so might as well as have fun


I've realized things about dominican women that you should know about them if you're interested

1. Dominican diet is absolutely high in fat because almost EVERYTHING IS FRIED. Add that to the fact that everyone eats in big portions in a culture that eats an abundance of food.
2. From 13-23 those are basically the peak years where i find dominican women to be at it's most attractive. After 25, a lot of the girls not all them just really let themselves go. Because they still have the same high-fat diet, they don't work out because there is absolutely no exercise-culture in DR whatsover. Girls that do go to the gym are in the minority like spoiled-rich girls, gold-diggers, attention-seekers, etc
3. Foreign men are targets for scams, green-cards, visas, etc because they will you what you want to hear. And there are still idiots out there paying her bills while they don't get any p***y. I just get amazed how stupid some men can be.
4. There are marriage-minded dominican women who would make great wives, but you're going to have to look hard. Me being dominican helps more than the average gringo because i speak perfect spanish, i have family and i know the culture already.

To be honest Dominican women are not worth it IMO (if you sponsor her, she'll be americanized it'S just a matter of how long), they're are just so much more better looking women out there in other parts of the world.
well-informed
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 475
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:46 am
Location: New York City

Postby djfourmoney » Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:01 am

I agree as well, I have been looking at some DR based Marriage/Dating sites and have been underwhelmed to put it mildly. Out of few hundred profiles and pictures I only found a handful attractive. I don't have a problem with Black Women, in fact if I were to marry a "Black Woman" she would not be from the United States but maybe DR where they tend to be lighter in color, a true mix of Latina and African blood, along with some typical African features - :roll:

The best looking Latinas come from the largest countries Agentina, Brazil, Colombia, Chile. Lesser known countries like Peru and Uruguay also have good looking women but like DR have grinding poverty.

I'm encouraged by some of the couple's pictures I have seen on Latin Euro. The woman with Black Men aren't that great looking but not ugly either. I think Brazilian women, followed by Colombians are going to be a tough nut to crack. Not impossible but I'd say on the same level as Eastern Europeans in terms of difficulty to land.

On ISG, there's a mild discussion about Black Men and their chances elsewhere in the world. I tend to agree that our best hope unfortunately is inside Western/Anglo culture. These are the women most exposed not only to Black Men in entertainment but also successful Black Men in business or career not just in Sports or in Entertainment. That works in our favor. Because of the internet and Sat TV, the exposure is spreading to places where most locals only know poor Blacks. But old stereotypes are hard to break, which gives me hope in Eastern Europe.

Hard choices to make and likely expensive too.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby Fenix » Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:01 am

Fenix
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:30 am
Location: The Deadpool

Re: Whats so obnoxious about obnoxious?

Postby E_Irizarry » Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:57 pm

Adama wrote:
Master wrote:Why was the guy so obnoxious? And did it matter since supposably you were there to get p***y not to hang out?

Would you be willing to risk your life over getting laid?


He didnt want to go to Colombia or Brazil, only DR. But the main thing is that he was loud and obnoxious like a bitch, he'd never shut up and always talked over me (he didnt give a shit what I had to say apparently). He could ONLY talk about sex. Nothing else interests him from cars, to sports, to politics, computers, money, feminism. NOTHING. He had stinky breath that stunk up the car. Stinky feet and insisted on keeping his shoes off. I found it hard to inhale air when around him.

I could go on, but the point is made.


LMAO Damn!
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2352
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:07 am
Location: The Corporation ( the U.S. of Gay )

Next

Return to Latin America, Mexico, Central America

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest