Why You Should Try Northern Peru

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here is another wonderful and sincere testimonial for Peru I received on Facebook:
Hello Winston,

I have been reading your essays posted on your website, happier abroad. I am actually still reading them and absolutely love and agree with the writings 100%.

I myself developed an extreme distaste for American woman and began writing woman in other countries, via facebook. I found that woman from Latin America will almost always return a letter as do Russians, Russians more so in fact. But zero responses from Germany and little from France... Austrians however seem to be a tad more friendly when it comes to exchanging letters. That is what I have learned so far on my own.

I just wanted to add that I am from the U.S., but am currently living in Peru after writing a beautiful Peruvian for many months. I love it here and really love her as well. She is so different from the Americans...it is shocking really. Any relationship definitely needs a lot of work... but the amount of work needed to simply get along, or to have a nice day together is far less. Far less drama and B.S.
MAN, I LOVE IT. Plus, the number of beautiful woman here is incredible compared to the U.S. I walk around here each day in amazament. And you are right, these woman are very approachable without giving you that creep look.

Winston, I enjoy your essays. But what can your ebook offer as well? I mean, it seems that you have listed much info in your fine essays. You mean to say that the book is better? I would like to buy it then.

Thank you so very much, I enjoy your work.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

@Winston Wu,

Thank you for uploading/posting these cool testimonials. Even though I may knock you for how you treat your situations with Diane, I still feel that if it weren't for you, there would be no Happier Abroad, and there would be one less anti-feminist site.

We need all the anti-feminist sites we can get, guy. LOL!
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Iawesome60
Freshman Poster

Post by Iawesome60 »

Travel Dude wrote:
ladislav wrote:Where are the pictures of the girls, though?
For me, these are cute women from the city of Piura.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atTzMtka0uc
There are attractive women in that video. I'm willing to date Latina women and other nationalities of women if they look and act the right way. I have a few concerns with Latina women in general.

1.Their families can be racist.
2. They'll ignore me because of the way I look (if I go to a Latin American country). I do not want prostitutes.
3. They're crazy.
4. I don't want the worst quality of them (the most unattractive ones and the ones that will take advantage of me).
There aren't many attractive women (inside and outside) in America. A man wants a physically attractive woman with attractive personality traits. American women usually don't have that combination.

Ever since I found Winston's website and read the information on there, my life has been much easier and I've been a MUCH more happier person!

No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her crap. ~Author Unknown (Quote about women)
PunyBEAST
Freshman Poster

Post by PunyBEAST »

I spent time in Eastern Europe, Asia, Mexico, and Peru, and Peruvian women are by far my favorite. Hands down the nicest, friendliest, funnest girls I've met. I still practice Spanish over Skype occasionally (used to speak fluently when I was in Peru) and find that even over Skype, Peruvian girls are the easiest to talk to. Having blonde hair helps ("tu pelo es rubio!" y "tienes el pelo rubio!" were two phrase I heard quite often LOL) as does speaking Spanish. I was in a very non-touristy area and didn't come across many people who spoke English very well, which was fine. Most of the ladies were absolutely thrilled when I was able to communicate fluently in Spanish with them. It's also nice to be able to overhear what women are saying about you when they are not aware you speak Spanish :) I also have buddies who spent time in Colombia and other parts of Central/South America, and our general consensus seems to be that unless you are in a very touristy area in South America (Cuzco, Buenos Aires, Santiago etc...), speaking Spanish will work wonders.

Regarding the women, I personally thought they were better looking as a whole than White/Asian women, but then again, I have a huge Latina fetish LOL.
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

All the Peruvian girls I have meet in California have been very nice. I have a Colombian friend who keeps bugging to go to Bogota his home town. I will go soon.
I like the idea of South America as it is in the same general time zone as the US, I do a hedge fund and if I moved to Asia I would always be working in the night an early morning. But I have never tried Columbia, so I will do it soon. Peru sound very good too.
How is internet there? I need it to do my work.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Contrarian Expatriate and I had gone over on numerous occasions why Peruanas are good for American men....like the Guile-from-Street-Fighter types. (EOF = end of file)
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!