Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

What about Honduras?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

What about Honduras?

Postby Greetercb » Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:04 pm

First of all Thanks for your imputs about Guatemala. And now I am checking into Honduras.

What are your past experiences about Honduras? ( If Any?)

And Thanks! :wink:
Greetercb
Freshman Poster

Postby Travel Dude » Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:03 pm

Forget about Guatemala....Honduras is great. In the past, I went on a romance tour in San Pedro Sula. For me, the best region to meet a "nice girl" is either Honduras or Northern Peru. Very nice girls for marriage or a serious relationship.
Travel Dude
Freshman Poster

Postby centralamericavoyage » Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:01 pm

I say Honduras a very nice and pretty good bus system here that is VERY affordable. You have many choices of buses, direct, mostly direct, and then the ones that stop for everybody all along the way. Prices are usually real cheap, like $2-4 dollars for 80-100 miles sometimes.
centralamericavoyage
Freshman Poster

Postby stravelcostia » Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:24 am

Hey hi,
You have added a good information on the topic....

Thanks for sharing this with us...
stravelcostia
Freshman Poster

Return to Latin America, Mexico, Central America