Puerto Rican Women Are the Most Man-Hating in the World

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Puerto Rican Women Are the Most Man-Hating in the World

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Last edited by Contrarian Expatriate on January 5th, 2021, 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Went to school there to learn Spanish. Spent three semesters. My main problem was: gays hit on me all the time and most men thought I was gay. Sometimes they would yell out to me - "Pato, Maricon!" I guess because I was still in the Ol' Country dress and manner-wise. Still acting somewhat refined and intellectual. Then I 'd run into these virgin religious girls. Also, in school many girls would not talk to guys period. Making friends with girls in my class was hard. Not all though.
The girls that would put out did not like me because I had no job and no car.

The above videos were of Neoricans I guess which are not really Puerto Ricans. Women on the Island did not behave that badly.

Anyway, I edited and beefed up this article significantly

http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Puerto_Rico
Last edited by ladislav on January 30th, 2011, 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

ladislav wrote:Went to school there to learn Spanish. Spent three semesters. My main problem was: gays hit on me all the time and most men thought I was gay. Sometimes they would yell out to me - "Pato, Maricon!" I guess because I was still in the Ol' Country dress and manner-wise. Still acting somewhat refined and intellectual. Then I 'd run into these virgin religious girls. Also, in school many girls would not talk to guys period. Making friends with girls in my class was hard. Not all though.
I have read your account of your time here before and it is far, far worse now. First off, male homosexuality is skyrocketing here because the the unreasonable nature of the women in my opinion.

Local straight men are slowly but surely catching on to the divorce scam. These women have the fasted growing divorce rate in the WORLD, and the 7th highest in the world. The divorce and domestic abuse laws are the most draconian in the US and the "mental abuse" clause is the most abused means for women to dispossess the men of their homes, children and wealth.

PR men just walk around like defeated eunuchs in this environment and the women now are embolded monsters. Truly a pathetic place.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Re: Puerto Rican Women Are the Most Man-Hating In The World.

Post by ssjparris »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:Gentlemen:

My time in Puerto Rico will soon come to a much welcome end. These are the most man-hating, exploitative, and unstable women on the planet. The below is a typical case in point. Watch both in their entirety to understand the depth of their evil.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYyQJIQh ... r_embedded[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AQxsrOT ... re=related[/youtube]

Stay away from this island!
I was really curious about this puerto rican women. I posted something about how horny a girl looked on her youtube video through facebook. and this puerto rican lady responded like " excuse me ?" kind of attitude. i was thinking maybe these puerto rican girls aren't all that great.
thanks for sharing contrarian.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

In the area of the country I live in, there are many of these. There is always some extreme drama in their lives. Usually 5 kids by 3 to 5 different people; cheating on their spouses with their spouses' siblings or even their siblings' spouse!; generally you can't have a conversation with them cause they take everything personally (there is never an agree to disagree only submission to their PoV); everyone who isnt PR is racist, if the Sun rises, it is due to racism; and they make black American women look rosy. Not to mention they wear their emotions on their sleeve. That negativity just oozes out of their pores due to the way they carry themselves. They dont believe in censoring their mouths, tact or general civility.

When you first wrote on another forum you were going to Puerto Rico, I actually felt kinda bad for you. That would be like the 7th layer of hell. Life would be better if you were in Haiti or Israel.
rome86
Freshman Poster

Post by rome86 »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
ladislav wrote:Went to school there to learn Spanish. Spent three semesters. My main problem was: gays hit on me all the time and most men thought I was gay. Sometimes they would yell out to me - "Pato, Maricon!" I guess because I was still in the Ol' Country dress and manner-wise. Still acting somewhat refined and intellectual. Then I 'd run into these virgin religious girls. Also, in school many girls would not talk to guys period. Making friends with girls in my class was hard. Not all though.
I have read your account of your time here before and it is far, far worse now. First off, male homosexuality is skyrocketing here because the the unreasonable nature of the women in my opinion.

Local straight men are slowly but surely catching on to the divorce scam. These women have the fasted growing divorce rate in the WORLD, and the 7th highest in the world. The divorce and domestic abuse laws are the most draconian in the US and the "mental abuse" clause is the most abused means for women to dispossess the men of their homes, children and wealth.

PR men just walk around like defeated eunuchs in this environment and the women now are embolded monsters. Truly a pathetic place.
that guy is a mangina. I wouldn't even approach that thing...yes it is a thing not a human being
hello
ExpandMindset
Freshman Poster

Post by ExpandMindset »

Is this type of shitty/condesending behavior by women limited only to PR? Or also to Dominicans?
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

ExpandMindset wrote:Is this type of shitty/condesending behavior by women limited only to PR? Or also to Dominicans?
Dominicans are different unless they have been raised in PR, and many have. PR is a misandric state where the woman is always right in the eyes of the court, and the burden of proof for women to establish "abuse" or mistreatment is astonishingly low so men kowtow to women here.

The DR is different, and far less exploitative of men.
well-informed
Freshman Poster

Post by well-informed »

believe me that type of misandric wouldn't fly well in DR. The men and politics are way too "machista" to let women treat them like crap. Just like american women do to the men
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

ExpandMindset wrote:Is this type of shitty/condesending behavior by women limited only to PR? Or also to Dominicans?
Dominicans are different unless they have been raised in PR, and many have. PR is a misandric state where the woman is always right in the eyes of the court, and the burden of proof for women to establish "abuse" or mistreatment is astonishingly low so men kowtow to women here.

The DR is different, and far less exploitative of men.
CHECK OUT THIS LINK: viewtopic.php?p=35151#35151

...that pretty much explains how generally NuyoMinicans are.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Well c'mon guys, Puerto Rico is the 51st state but again it is not -- in the same token. They have let feminism inject the island and now since 9/11 a lot of NY'ers, especially former Long Islanders whom have sold their homes with the equity that they had, had gone to buy homes in Puerto Rico and brought their Jersey Shore-Snookie rambunctiousness with them.

Call me crazy, but Dominican women in NYC are beginning to look wayyyyyyy better than Puerto Rican women now. Before, Boricua/PR women were the hottest Latinas in the N-Y-C.

Para Ladislav, quisiste k decir lo siguiente como "nuyoricans" - no lo hay como "neoricans".
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

My daughter's mother is puerto rican. And yes its a nightmare. She attacked me i called the cops on her. I had marks on me and i go to jail. Stay away from them please! They look good and they f**k real good, but other than that they are worthless animals.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

ErikHeaven wrote:My daughter's mother is puerto rican. And yes its a nightmare. She attacked me i called the cops on her. I had marks on me and i go to jail. Stay away from them please! They look good and they f**k real good, but other than that they are worthless animals.
How the f**k do you go to jail for being assaulted? What type of shit is that?

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

Its America brother most of the men here are pro-women. Mangina country. Most police are insensitive to the plight of men let alone judges.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

ErikHeaven wrote:Its America brother most of the men here are pro-women. Mangina country. Most police are insensitive to the plight of men let alone judges.
Have they told you why they were arresting you? Yeah, I know that already; you are preaching to the choir that hasn't been imprisoned nor in-jailed.

Which city did this happen and what were the nationalities of the arresting officers?

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)