Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

For those who Have visited Sao Paulo.

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

For those who Have visited Sao Paulo.

Postby Greetercb » Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:40 am

Please share with us your Expericences about Sao Paulo. Are their Beaches
Just as good or better than Rio De Janero?

Also which Hotels do you recommend there? & Thanks! :wink:
Greetercb
Freshman Poster

Postby rome86 » Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:44 am

hello it seems touristic areas are not good like sao paulo, rio de janiero ..check out other cities you will have more fun check out this link http://eyesonbrazil.com/2009/02/27/citi ... gle-women/ :D

in touristic areas women have been spoiled and became damaged goods...well some foreigner can be quite dumb unfortunately :evil:
hello
rome86
Freshman Poster

Postby stravelcostia » Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:20 am

Until recently I did not know that there were so beautiful beaches in the state of Sao Paulo. And the good thing is that they are not spoiled by mass tourism yet - how lovely! The last time I was in Sao Paulo my Brazilian friends showed me some wonderful beaches of Sao Sebastiao, the northern coast of Sao Paulo.

Thanks.....
stravelcostia
Freshman Poster

Return to Latin America, Mexico, Central America