Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

Scam free! Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

America: The Grim Truth

What's your story? Discussions your reasons for going abroad.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: America: The Grim Truth

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Tue May 16, 2017 5:50 pm

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
Falcon wrote:I have lived all around the world, in wealthy countries and poor ones, and there is only one country I would never consider living in again: The United States of America. The mere thought of it fills me with dread.

My goodness this was a brilliant post, especially the above!

Today I met a Ukrainian-American young woman who lived all but the first year of her life in America, but she recently moved back because she did not like living there. We hit it off as we both are American expats living in Kiev. It is obvious that there is a vanguard of Americans LEAVING the ship before it sinks.

Almost every "everyday" thing in Ukraine is better from the services, the prices and the quality. The men here do not get jealous of foreigners because there is an abundance mentality, despite the hordes of Turkish and Arabic men running around here.

I just cannot imagine ever wanting go back to the USA for more than an occasional shopping visit.

Last time I was there, it was a classless, directionless, wasteland of uber-consumption and the world's worst women.

I have never been to Europe, but I'd need to go. I have been to Australia (never again!), Brazil (never again!), pretty much all of Latin America (too classist with racism running a hard 2nd place except Argentina seems not too shabby), Hong Kong (never again #anglospherecountry), the Philippines (for losers whom cannot speak another foreign language and/or are too portly), SEA (already mentioned the Philippines which is a part of it - Thailand like once every five years to visit but never to actually expat too!). It seems I'm going to all the wrong places.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Special Offer! FREE 6 Month Membership on ForeignWomen.com! Sign up here.

Find Your Foreign Sweetheart Now! Try our international Dating Sites and Overseas Romance Tours!

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Tue May 16, 2017 5:53 pm

....and the USA is the only place I can f**k in abundance (depending on which part of the country) and date. Au contraire, LTR's are savagely-difficult in the U.S. of Gay as the longest relationship I ever had was with a Canadian woman (3.5 years). The longest I've ever had an "LTR" with an American woman is 90 days....like a warranty. Imagine how ironic that is.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Postby Kradmelder » Tue May 16, 2017 9:10 pm

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
Falcon wrote:I have lived all around the world, in wealthy countries and poor ones, and there is only one country I would never consider living in again: The United States of America. The mere thought of it fills me with dread.

Today I met a Ukrainian-American young woman who lived all but the first year of her life in America, but she recently moved back because she did not like living there. We hit it off as we both are American expats living in Kiev. It is obvious that there is a vanguard of Americans LEAVING the ship before it sinks.

Almost every "everyday" thing in Ukraine is better from the services, the prices and the quality. The men here do not get jealous of foreigners because there is an abundance mentality, despite the hordes of Turkish and Arabic men running around here.

I just cannot imagine ever wanting go back to the USA for more than an occasional shopping visit.

Last time I was there, it was a classless, directionless, wasteland of uber-consumption and the world's worst women.

I have never been to Europe, but I'd need to go. I have been to Australia (never again!), Brazil (never again!), pretty much all of Latin America (too classist with racism running a hard 2nd place except Argentina seems not too shabby), Hong Kong (never again #anglospherecountry), the Philippines (for losers whom cannot speak another foreign language and/or are too portly), SEA (already mentioned the Philippines which is a part of it - Thailand like once every five years to visit but never to actually expat too!). It seems I'm going to all the wrong places.

Or maybe you are the wrong person in all those places. Are all those places so bad? They all seem to procreate and carry on. So what is the common denominator?

You as you are now. This does not mean you are a bad person, only that you are looking wrong for the person you are.

Figure out who you are and want to be in life and tailor your expectations to meet that and you will find happiness.

From what i know of you, you are an artistic, emotional, philandering Coloured who likes fat chicks. Find a mulatto or latina who likes to sing and dance and cook and who can smack you hard with your bs and you will be happy.

No white woman will ever put up with your goffel bs and no coloured woman would ever tolerate my racism or lifeatyle. I know that. You dont. So i know to only look amongst conservative white women who appreciate the man i am.

So figure out your place and what would work for you and look there and you will find happiness. I have. I learnt professional educated upper class afrikaans conservative white women work best for me.suits my lifestyle and values. You must figure out what works for you. No one else will
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Wed May 17, 2017 5:03 pm

Kradmelder wrote:

Or maybe you are the wrong person in all those places. Are all those places so bad? They all seem to procreate and carry on. So what is the common denominator?

You as you are now. This does not mean you are a bad person, only that you are looking wrong for the person you are.

Figure out who you are and want to be in life and tailor your expectations to meet that and you will find happiness.

From what i know of you, you are an artistic, emotional, philandering Coloured who likes fat chicks. Find a mulatto or latina who likes to sing and dance and cook and who can smack you hard with your bs and you will be happy.

No white woman will ever put up with your goffel bs and no coloured woman would ever tolerate my racism or lifeatyle. I know that. You dont. So i know to only look amongst conservative white women who appreciate the man i am.

So figure out your place and what would work for you and look there and you will find happiness. I have. I learnt professional educated upper class afrikaans conservative white women work best for me.suits my lifestyle and values. You must figure out what works for you. No one else will

LOL fair enough. I cannot deny your statement of me. I take it as a compliment as you being a White nationalist.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Postby Contrarian Expatriate » Wed May 17, 2017 6:45 pm

Kradmelder wrote:

LOL fair enough. I cannot deny your statement of me. I take it as a compliment as you being a White nationalist.

Krudmelder is your mortal enemy, so be careful of the "advice" he provides.

Don't ever trust the words of he who will lie to achieve his goal of alienating you from European women as a means to prop up his foundering opportunities with them.

Come to Ukraine, Poland, and Eastern Europe and you will find local women who LOOOVE men of your genetics and would proudly be with you over their local white men whom they view as lower quality than the enterprising foreign man.

For that matter, as an American black man you can go to South Africa and easily pull most white women even though Krud likes to lie and dissuade people from trying. Don't believe me, let the South African white women tell you themselves:

http://funnyvids.co.za/view/would-south-african-white-girls-date-black-guys/eAK4g

I ought to know, I've been white South African girls working in South Florida. And from the input, it seems their men back home are "lacking" in a few areas.
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate
Contrarian Expatriate
Experienced Poster

Postby Wolfeye » Thu May 18, 2017 4:58 am

I notice that a lot of whites (not all, obviously) either have a "f**k it" problem or a "priss-ass" problem. For instance, a lot of the more rugged sorts (Eastern Europe) aren't known for being affectionate or lively in the relationship. Spousal abuse isn't unheard of & they do have a lot of alcoholism around there. Definitely have some hair on their chests, culture-wise. The men aren't prancing around in miniskirts if a bunch of women are religiously terrorized sexually, that's for sure.

The Mediterraneans (Italy, Greece, Spain, etc...) also seem to have a lot of spousal abuse problems (particularly Spain & Greece from what I hear). Passion, romance, skills in bed, a lot of them are good dancers- but a lot of them have a massive "mother/whore complex" & tend to treat women like enemies, in a way. The damn Italians picking up "refugees" in droves & dumping them back in Europe is one way.

The Central Europeans (France, England, Germany, etc...) seem to be nutless wonders who have basically handed their countries over to the muslims & have historically been either very dictatorial or very submissive (as long as there's a condition of someone doing as they are directed by someone else, basically). Sure, there's exceptions, but the lack of functional freedom to call things as they are & even for chicks to report being raped is pretty pervasive there (from what I understand). Oh, and the men DO start wearing miniskirts when women get religiously terrorized sexually.

America has a hodgepodge situation, but seems to VERY strongly mimic Germany. Culturally, so many things carry over- very insular, everyone "HAS" to have a car, following orders & trusting certification blindly, extreme "workism" (ex: when someone has that "live to work" mentality, extreme fixation on work = "no deviations/time-thief" bullshit, everything work-related is of paramount importance & to get an ego-trip, they identify themselves by their job- because now THEY are of paramount importance, due to being work-related). Oh, and the whole "law enforcement backs up what's f***ed up" thing. They don't seem to have as much of a strikeforce/tactical/commando style, though.

Seems to have started with Prussia back when America was just starting off. Had a lot of sway with education, at the bare minimum. Importing Nazis after World War II seems to have had a philosophical effect, at least on the level that the scientists had particular views on things (so the science would come with that foundational philosophy, whatever it was).
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Postby Man With a Plan » Thu May 18, 2017 5:54 pm

So, America sucks. Great.

Let's talk solutions now.
Progress. Improvement. Evolution. Revolution.

¡Un revolucionario durmiente!
Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster

Postby Taco » Thu May 18, 2017 10:02 pm

Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value – zero – Voltaire

We know that the next economic crash (every 7 years) is coming soon, because these crashes are deliberately timed to coincide with the U.S. presidential cycle. – Jeff Nielson
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Previous

Return to Why Go Abroad? Tell Your Story and Reasons