Why I'm through with America - Video Rants

What's your story? Discussions your reasons for going abroad.
Winston
Site Admin

Why I'm through with America - Video Rants

Post by Winston »

This guy, known as TheLogicJunkie on YouTube, ought to join our movement. I'll show him my site.

Video description:

"There's never been anything for me in this country... And it's taken me way too long to figure that out.

America has destroyed every glimmer of innocence, happiness, generosity, and optimism I came into this world with as a child. I've been completely and systematically shut out of everything, and I've finally had enough.

At my earliest opportunity, I'm out of here."

Last edited by Winston on June 7th, 2011, 11:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Re: Why I'm through with America - Video rant

Post by Jackal »

Winston wrote: Video description:
"There's never been anything for me in this country... And it's taken me way too long to figure that out.

America has destroyed every glimmer of innocence, happiness, generosity, and optimism I came into this world with as a child. I've been completely and systematically shut out of everything, and I've finally had enough.

It sounds like he just woke up. It's not easy to shake off a lifetime of American propaganda. Good for him!
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why I'm through with America - Video rant

Post by djfourmoney »

Jackal wrote:
Winston wrote: Video description:

It sounds like he just woke up. It's not easy to shake off a lifetime of American propaganda. Good for him!
It shouldn't be hard to shake off If you did what you thought you should do and many people have yet still aren't rich, still don't have a beautiful wife, just lost your job or had to take a pay cut, then you will either doubt yourself as many people do This explains the high suicide rates and high levels depression diagnosis. Or you'll start to question the system.

Well it looks like he hasn't started to cut himself or take a bunch of pills so I think a light went on in his head.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I'm corresponding with him through YouTube email right now. Hopefully he'll have a chance to look over this site and contemplate it soon.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
TRADER1972
Freshman Poster

Post by TRADER1972 »

This guy definitely doesn't fit in because he's too much of a thinker. I guarantee jobs see him as dangerous. I bet he feels lonely and miserable because its so hard to find others who see the truth. That's why he is so pissed off with stupid people.
I would rather make $2000 a month working for myself, then $4000 a month working for a bitch.
Winston
Site Admin

Total Burn-Out in America - TheLogicJunkie

Post by Winston »

Check out this other video I found by TheLogicJunkie where he describes feeling totally burned out in life and society, and how miserable it is being treated like a machine. You can really feel for him as he talks here. I'm sure we all can relate to how he feels. I'm impressed by his courage to say this kind of stuff.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this rant about why it's time to leave America, citing evil women and evil government as the primary reasons. It's kind of over the top and religious in that it mentions Satan a lot, but a lot of its main points are spot on and in agreement with us.

Video description:

The Mason's have destroyed the USA, destroyed the women, destroyed the industry, destroyed the culture, put gays and lesbians in charge, brainwashed women to hate men, brainwashed women into thinking they're special and smart, and are about to do the same thing they did in Russia and Germany. What comes next is the same thing that came next then, camps and coffins. The time to leave America has come. Find yourself a nice girl in another country who will appreciate you and live these last years with some happiness, it's time to wake up.....

odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »