Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Why I Am Leaving America (Long Read)

What's your story? Discussions your reasons for going abroad.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Why I Am Leaving America (Long Read)

Postby Fenix » Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:32 pm

Many of the men on here are on here to talk about how bad American women are and they need to find another country to live in to find a girlfriend and/or a wife. That's not my problem. The women in America are not even a concern or a problem to me. I am not really interested in women anymore. All I am doing now is focusing on myself, saving money for the country I want to live in for the rest of my life (probably Denmark) and working my freelance jobs. The real reasons why I want to leave America, the shithole it is, is because of my atheism and the American people as a whole.

I have lost countless friends because I told them I was an atheist. No one ever talks about any of this. Just because I don't believe in an invisible genie sitting on his throne in the sky watching people get raped, killed, kidnapped, tortured, etc and he does nothing about it; it doesn't make sense to me. I love Denmark so much because 80%+ of the population is atheist. I don't have to worry about being judged. I don't have to worry about some random Christian giving me a pamphlet to their punk ass church. I am sick of explaning why God doesn't exist. I am tired of saying the same shit over and over again. I don't try to convert people to atheism. Well, it is not a religion, first of all, and third who am I to tell someone else to live there lives? I don't give a flying f**k what anyone does. That's your life. If Christians didn't try to push their beliefs on others, we wouldn't have this problem. Unfortunately, this is not reality.

Since I am an atheist, I am automatically a bad person with no morals or any conscience. I can't think for myself. Even though I have a clean criminal record, I am straight edge (no drinking, no drugs, no smoking since I have been on this Earth), graduated high school, etc. Interesting fact: more Christians are in jail than atheists, but atheists don't have any morals? I am a damn good person. My parents can't say I am not a good person because they know it is a bunch of bullshit.

Anyway, America has "freedom of religion," but America is not an atheist-friendly country. If you are not a Christian, you are f***ed. George Bush, Sr. said at one point in time that atheists shouldn't even be considered citizens. Really? Because I don't believe in your sky fairy that you have no evidence of? I don't read a 2,000 year old book written by primitive bottom feeders? Atheists do try to speak out against atheism, but we are such a low percentage of the population that no one cares.


I am a black guy and an atheist, which means it is like a shooting star. It is a rare occurence. All the black women defenders always tell me I should date a black woman and I tell them I am an atheist and they just sit there with their mouth shut. Yeah, now you can't spit out your venom about them now huh? You can't find a black woman atheist. Anyway, that's not the problem. Many people in America like minorities say they face racism. I never felt racism, but many minorities have. Many gays and transgendered people face discrimination, but many people do not talk about being ostracized for being an agnostic, non-religious or atheistic person. Atheists get discriminated against and I am tired of it. I am tired of explaining why God doesn't exist or why I would never convert to religion. I will never forget this Jamaican man in Tucson, AZ when I lived there.

We were in Walmart and this guy said I looked familiar and he said did I go to his church or something. I said I am an atheist. He asked me what an atheist was and I said I don't believe in any Gods. I basically had a 30 minute conversation in the cereal aisle. He asked me stupid questions like, "If you are in trouble, who do you turn do?" I said myself. He thought this was some type of weird concept. I said I either write my issues down, go to a park, take a long walk, play video games, etc. Why do I have to deal with this constantly? I visited my parents last week and they still tried to pressure me to go to church. I explicitly tell my mom and dad that I don't f***ing believing in your invisible sky genie. "Come on! Just meet the people at the church! It is just a fellowship!" No, no, no, no, no, my tongue is turning blue! I look like a smurf!



My second reason for leaving America:

Americans are generally superficial. Americans are materialistic and all they care about is their image, money and fame. Who do I need to impress today? Do I have the latest iPhone, do I have the coolest shoes, do I have the best page on MySpace? I had this brainwashing done to me about how you always need to impress people. The only person you need to impress is yourself. America is an illusion. You cannot be different. If you have one ounce of creativity or diversity, no one will notice you. I always strived to be different. All of my clothes are blue. Well, almost everything I own is blue (my computer, external hard drive is black). I do this because blue is my favorite color and I want to stand out.

America is too cliquish. If you want to be in the group, you need to do the shit in that said group. I had no problem making friends while in school, but once I grew some balls and started to become opinionated, all hell broke loose. I cannot make friends like I use to. America doesn't like you to be opinionated. America doesn't want you to be honest. You must lie. You have to be fake. The infamous "how are you?" question is the perfect example of this. No one cares how you are. How about this, how about you say this when someone asks you "how are you?" Say, "Do you care?" or "Do you even care?" See the look on their faces. Don't even say you had a bad day because they are going to get that deer looking at the headlights face. Don't ask me how I am if you don't even give a f**k. Americans are obsessed with celebrities and celebrity life. America is obsessed with television.

Americans' happiness is either material belongings or having money. You can't buy happiness and your car shouldn't make you happy. Americans don't care if you are a homeless person on the street. If you are homeless and that person asks for some change, the American is so arrogant that they won't even give that person 25 cents. That person is homeless for a reason! He/she/it was an alcoholic! Maybe, just maybe that person lost everything and they have no choice but to live on the streets. Americans have no sense of community. It's all about self. I try to be friends with neighbors or people that live by me, but nope. I could talk about how filithy Americans are all day, but I don't want to crash this site. In short, Americans are fake. Americans are narcissistic. Americans are arrogant. Americans are ignorant. Americans are stupid. Americans are materialistic. Americans are ultra religious. Americans are hypocrites. Americans take what America has for granted. American women have the ovaries to say they are being oppressed? Try leaving as a woman in Saudi Arabia or another Islamic country and see how well you fair there. American woman, meet silver spoon, open your mouth...Oh yeah, here comes the silver platter!

My personality doesn't mesh well with the majority of Americans. I believe Denmark is the best place for me. The Danes have similar personalities to me. They are independent (real independence), opinionated, atheist, and have sense of community. If it is not Denmark, it will be in a Scandinavia or a country with a high atheist population. I like to make friends. I talk to anyone. I want to be friends with everyone. You feel guilty because you can't make friends anymore, but in the past you could. I always tell myself that my atheism destroyed my life in America, but I wouldn't say that. Yes, I did lose friends and family members, but they were pieces of shit anyway. You are not real friends or family members because you wouldn't disown me for not believing in a God. That is ridiculous. I tend to be blunt and NOT politically correct. People think I am offensive, but that's just how I am now.

I have changed so much as far as what I think about things and it is wonderful. I used to hold everything inside and I wouldn't talk. Now? I will say what I have to say and I don' t care if you get p***y hurt. Anyway, that's why I am leaving America. I am not a fake person and I won't be fake just to get a girlfriend or friends. That's why I hate PUA so much. You have to eventually be yourself. The late, great Bernie Mac said this in "House Party 3," Be yourself! If people don't like you for being yourself, f**k 'em!" Those are the truest words ever spoken. Never change for anyone. I am also not going to be a Christian just to have a girlfriend or friends. If you don't accept me for my beliefs or lack thereof, then f**k you. I am a very open minded person. I tolerant lots of things, but one thing I don't tolerate is bullshit and America is full of it.

Alright, I am done writing my novella lol.
Fenix
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:30 am
Location: The Deadpool

Right and Exact

Postby ErikHeaven » Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:27 pm

I just got off from Facebook and my niece is talking this Secret crap and the law of attraction and how if you change your mind you could find a decent black woman b.s. I told her i was not interested in black women. You are so right brother. Americans are f***ed up in the head and we are literally surrounded by these lost ones always talking about Sky Daddy. The same Sky Daddy that when you pray to him nothing good comes to you. The same Sky Daddy who allows all sorts of bad things to happen to people yet people still want to WORSHIP him. I think i had an epiphany just now, loving Sky Daddy is like women who love thugs.
All your gonna get from the dude is beatings and STD's yet "I just love him".
Its purely dysfunctional.
That is the reason why i think 90% of the population here are insane. I just do not get it how people still believe in bible god or koran god.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1050
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:19 pm

Postby ErikHeaven » Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:28 pm

The Secret for many of these people is their New New Age Religion.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1050
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:19 pm

Postby zboy1 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:47 pm

America is in decline. Anyone with a brain realizes this. What's amazing is all the numbskulls who still think "America is the greatest country in the world." It may have been a great country once, but since the early 90s, the country has really gone down the toilet.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4444
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Re: Right and Exact

Postby The_Hero_of_Men » Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:48 pm

ErikHeaven wrote:I just got off from Facebook and my niece is talking this Secret crap and the law of attraction and how if you change your mind you could find a decent black woman b.s. I told her i was not interested in black women. You are so right brother. Americans are f***ed up in the head and we are literally surrounded by these lost ones always talking about Sky Daddy. The same Sky Daddy that when you pray to him nothing good comes to you. The same Sky Daddy who allows all sorts of bad things to happen to people yet people still want to WORSHIP him. I think i had an epiphany just now, loving Sky Daddy is like women who love thugs.
All your gonna get from the dude is beatings and STD's yet "I just love him".
Its purely dysfunctional.
That is the reason why i think 90% of the population here are insane. I just do not get it how people still believe in bible god or koran god.



Eric, I never thought of it like that... You are very smart! (no disrespect intended)
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1142
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:22 pm
Location: The Surface (Hyrule)

Re: Why I Am Leaving America (Long Read)

Postby The_Hero_of_Men » Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:50 pm

Phoenix Sosa wrote:Many of the men on here are on here to talk about how bad American women are and they need to find another country to live in to find a girlfriend and/or a wife. That's not my problem. The women in America are not even a concern or a problem to me. I am not really interested in women anymore. All I am doing now is focusing on myself, saving money for the country I want to live in for the rest of my life (probably Denmark) and working my freelance jobs. The real reasons why I want to leave America, the shithole it is, is because of my atheism and the American people as a whole.

I have lost countless friends because I told them I was an atheist. No one ever talks about any of this. Just because I don't believe in an invisible genie sitting on his throne in the sky watching people get raped, killed, kidnapped, tortured, etc and he does nothing about it; it doesn't make sense to me. I love Denmark so much because 80%+ of the population is atheist. I don't have to worry about being judged. I don't have to worry about some random Christian giving me a pamphlet to their punk ass church. I am sick of explaning why God doesn't exist. I am tired of saying the same shit over and over again. I don't try to convert people to atheism. Well, it is not a religion, first of all, and third who am I to tell someone else to live there lives? I don't give a flying f**k what anyone does. That's your life. If Christians didn't try to push their beliefs on others, we wouldn't have this problem. Unfortunately, this is not reality.

Since I am an atheist, I am automatically a bad person with no morals or any conscience. I can't think for myself. Even though I have a clean criminal record, I am straight edge (no drinking, no drugs, no smoking since I have been on this Earth), graduated high school, etc. Interesting fact: more Christians are in jail than atheists, but atheists don't have any morals? I am a damn good person. My parents can't say I am not a good person because they know it is a bunch of bullshit.

Anyway, America has "freedom of religion," but America is not an atheist-friendly country. If you are not a Christian, you are f***ed. George Bush, Sr. said at one point in time that atheists shouldn't even be considered citizens. Really? Because I don't believe in your sky fairy that you have no evidence of? I don't read a 2,000 year old book written by primitive bottom feeders? Atheists do try to speak out against atheism, but we are such a low percentage of the population that no one cares.


I am a black guy and an atheist, which means it is like a shooting star. It is a rare occurence. All the black women defenders always tell me I should date a black woman and I tell them I am an atheist and they just sit there with their mouth shut. Yeah, now you can't spit out your venom about them now huh? You can't find a black woman atheist. Anyway, that's not the problem. Many people in America like minorities say they face racism. I never felt racism, but many minorities have. Many gays and transgendered people face discrimination, but many people do not talk about being ostracized for being an agnostic, non-religious or atheistic person. Atheists get discriminated against and I am tired of it. I am tired of explaining why God doesn't exist or why I would never convert to religion. I will never forget this Jamaican man in Tucson, AZ when I lived there.

We were in Walmart and this guy said I looked familiar and he said did I go to his church or something. I said I am an atheist. He asked me what an atheist was and I said I don't believe in any Gods. I basically had a 30 minute conversation in the cereal aisle. He asked me stupid questions like, "If you are in trouble, who do you turn do?" I said myself. He thought this was some type of weird concept. I said I either write my issues down, go to a park, take a long walk, play video games, etc. Why do I have to deal with this constantly? I visited my parents last week and they still tried to pressure me to go to church. I explicitly tell my mom and dad that I don't f***ing believing in your invisible sky genie. "Come on! Just meet the people at the church! It is just a fellowship!" No, no, no, no, no, my tongue is turning blue! I look like a smurf!



My second reason for leaving America:

Americans are generally superficial. Americans are materialistic and all they care about is their image, money and fame. Who do I need to impress today? Do I have the latest iPhone, do I have the coolest shoes, do I have the best page on MySpace? I had this brainwashing done to me about how you always need to impress people. The only person you need to impress is yourself. America is an illusion. You cannot be different. If you have one ounce of creativity or diversity, no one will notice you. I always strived to be different. All of my clothes are blue. Well, almost everything I own is blue (my computer, external hard drive is black). I do this because blue is my favorite color and I want to stand out.

America is too cliquish. If you want to be in the group, you need to do the shit in that said group. I had no problem making friends while in school, but once I grew some balls and started to become opinionated, all hell broke loose. I cannot make friends like I use to. America doesn't like you to be opinionated. America doesn't want you to be honest. You must lie. You have to be fake. The infamous "how are you?" question is the perfect example of this. No one cares how you are. How about this, how about you say this when someone asks you "how are you?" Say, "Do you care?" or "Do you even care?" See the look on their faces. Don't even say you had a bad day because they are going to get that deer looking at the headlights face. Don't ask me how I am if you don't even give a f**k. Americans are obsessed with celebrities and celebrity life. America is obsessed with television.

Americans' happiness is either material belongings or having money. You can't buy happiness and your car shouldn't make you happy. Americans don't care if you are a homeless person on the street. If you are homeless and that person asks for some change, the American is so arrogant that they won't even give that person 25 cents. That person is homeless for a reason! He/she/it was an alcoholic! Maybe, just maybe that person lost everything and they have no choice but to live on the streets. Americans have no sense of community. It's all about self. I try to be friends with neighbors or people that live by me, but nope. I could talk about how filithy Americans are all day, but I don't want to crash this site. In short, Americans are fake. Americans are narcissistic. Americans are arrogant. Americans are ignorant. Americans are stupid. Americans are materialistic. Americans are ultra religious. Americans are hypocrites. Americans take what America has for granted. American women have the ovaries to say they are being oppressed? Try leaving as a woman in Saudi Arabia or another Islamic country and see how well you fair there. American woman, meet silver spoon, open your mouth...Oh yeah, here comes the silver platter!

My personality doesn't mesh well with the majority of Americans. I believe Denmark is the best place for me. The Danes have similar personalities to me. They are independent (real independence), opinionated, atheist, and have sense of community. If it is not Denmark, it will be in a Scandinavia or a country with a high atheist population. I like to make friends. I talk to anyone. I want to be friends with everyone. You feel guilty because you can't make friends anymore, but in the past you could. I always tell myself that my atheism destroyed my life in America, but I wouldn't say that. Yes, I did lose friends and family members, but they were pieces of shit anyway. You are not real friends or family members because you wouldn't disown me for not believing in a God. That is ridiculous. I tend to be blunt and NOT politically correct. People think I am offensive, but that's just how I am now.

I have changed so much as far as what I think about things and it is wonderful. I used to hold everything inside and I wouldn't talk. Now? I will say what I have to say and I don' t care if you get p***y hurt. Anyway, that's why I am leaving America. I am not a fake person and I won't be fake just to get a girlfriend or friends. That's why I hate PUA so much. You have to eventually be yourself. The late, great Bernie Mac said this in "House Party 3," Be yourself! If people don't like you for being yourself, f**k 'em!" Those are the truest words ever spoken. Never change for anyone. I am also not going to be a Christian just to have a girlfriend or friends. If you don't accept me for my beliefs or lack thereof, then f**k you. I am a very open minded person. I tolerant lots of things, but one thing I don't tolerate is bullshit and America is full of it.

Alright, I am done writing my novella lol.



You're so right about the "how are you" thing. However, I must say that the only people who ask me that are people who intimately know me, and I trust them, for the most part.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1142
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:22 pm
Location: The Surface (Hyrule)

Americans

Postby ErikHeaven » Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:20 pm

They love their psychotic Sky Daddy in the sky. Look at Westboro Baptist Church or Pat Robertson. Every bad thing that happens in America or abroad they call it an act of GOD.Yet when do you ever hear of a church where everybody got healed at the same time? Or everybody in the church won a Lotto?
You never hear about good things happening to HIS followers yet they love this Kill Kill Kill Dalek god. (Dalek being from Doctor Who they always would say Exterminate Exterminate Exterminate!)
That is all bible god is for destruction you never see him building anything. To my black family we have the most religious people anywhere yet our inner cities are filled with shootings, aids, death, fatherless boys, yet they still go on praising Jesus.
Jesus who never does anything for you. Ask all of these commandment keeping Christians or Black Hebrew Israelites when does your god ever do anything good for you? They will come up with some stupid answer like "He started my heart this morning".
I tell them lost ones i want more than that.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1050
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:19 pm

Postby ladislav » Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:08 pm

Anyway, hope things work out for you in Denmark and hope you feel happy there.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3578
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:30 pm

Postby Think Different » Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:11 pm

ladislav wrote:Anyway, hope things work out for you in Denmark and hope you feel happy there.


Marry a Danish chick, and you're home free....then get divorced, after you get the passport.
Think Different
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 907
Joined: Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:28 am
Location: Germany

Postby ssjparris » Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:23 pm

Yeah hope life turns out superb for you in denmark.

i plan to visit some big breasts in holland i talk to occasionally. I asked her to give me a tattoo (she is an tattoo artist) she told me, " we'll see !!! "if you saw her your mouth would drop. she is drop dead gorgeous. even though she does not feel beautiful. she is a little chubby around the waist though. but no problem for me those boobies are sufficient enough. ahahhaha.

but i understand where you coming from. i totally agree with you.

you seem very very happy with russian woman you have been talking too. your going to really love life outiside the country.
ssjparris
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 819
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:47 am

Postby tradcom » Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:47 pm

Think Different wrote:
ladislav wrote:Anyway, hope things work out for you in Denmark and hope you feel happy there.


Marry a Danish chick, and you're home free....then get divorced, after you get the passport.


Come to think of it, this is an excellent strategy for Western Europe in general - but you don't necessarily need the divorce part. Marry a Western European woman and you can get citizenship of what is undoubtedly the best place to live, overall, in the world - and the women aren't nearly as bad as those in the US, for example. Plus, Eastern Europe - with its hotter and nicer women - is easily accessible from there.
tradcom
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 99
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:09 pm

Postby Think Different » Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:51 pm

theyoungagegroup wrote:
Think Different wrote:
ladislav wrote:Anyway, hope things work out for you in Denmark and hope you feel happy there.


Marry a Danish chick, and you're home free....then get divorced, after you get the passport.


Come to think of it, this is an excellent strategy for Western Europe in general. Marry a Western European woman and you can get citizenship of what is undoubtedly the best place to live, overall, in the world - and the women aren't nearly as bad as those in the US, for example. Plus, Eastern Europe - with its hotter and nicer women - is easily accessible from there.


There are 27 countries that now make up the European Union, including most of the former Eastern Bloc countries. By getting citizenship in any one of those countries you have entree to live, work, and study (and receive benefits) in any of those other countries. Granted, with the world economy on the fritz right now, that may be a little bit of wishful thinking, depending on the country and what you'll get in benefits, but it's certainly better than in the US, where you get zilch.
Think Different
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 907
Joined: Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:28 am
Location: Germany

Postby aozora13 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:08 pm

Honestly, you need to see if you can get married to a Danish chick. Since you said you are studying Danish. I would say keep trying. I have been trying to meet girls in Austria but with no good luck. Maybe I am looking in the wrong places.
aozora13
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 483
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:18 pm

Postby tradcom » Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:31 pm

Think Different wrote:
theyoungagegroup wrote:
Think Different wrote:
ladislav wrote:Anyway, hope things work out for you in Denmark and hope you feel happy there.


Marry a Danish chick, and you're home free....then get divorced, after you get the passport.


Come to think of it, this is an excellent strategy for Western Europe in general. Marry a Western European woman and you can get citizenship of what is undoubtedly the best place to live, overall, in the world - and the women aren't nearly as bad as those in the US, for example. Plus, Eastern Europe - with its hotter and nicer women - is easily accessible from there.


There are 27 countries that now make up the European Union, including most of the former Eastern Bloc countries. By getting citizenship in any one of those countries you have entree to live, work, and study (and receive benefits) in any of those other countries. Granted, with the world economy on the fritz right now, that may be a little bit of wishful thinking, depending on the country and what you'll get in benefits, but it's certainly better than in the US, where you get zilch.


Yeah, by "Western Europe" I really meant the EU.
tradcom
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 99
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:09 pm

Postby odbo » Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:00 am

Organized religion trapped people for centuries, this decade atheism and anti-Christian sentiment is being shoved down our throats by the tv, and suddenly you're all philosophers. I got news for you, you drank the cool-aid. You're running a programmed opinion just like the religious. Reality is a lot more complicated than a man in the sky. Pathetic arguments like "If there was a god nothing bad would ever happen" only convince idiots who learned their thought process from satanist and secular shills. Life is not about debating, you can't debate yourself to the truth.

Where did we come from? Where did we get our consciousness?

Maybe you should move out of your hick town because most Americans nowadays don't believe in god, and those who say they do have long lost their connection to it. You're right about your other views on America though, it's Satan's paradise and there's no better reason to leave here than people's complete lack of spirituality.

Research the pineal gland! It's our connection to "god".

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grcqs9cDuN8[/youtube]
odbo
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2171
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:40 pm

Next

Return to Why Go Abroad? Tell Your Story and Reasons

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests