Why I Am Leaving America (Long Read)

What's your story? Discussions your reasons for going abroad.
Iawesome60
Freshman Poster

Re: Why I Am Leaving America (Long Read)

Post by Iawesome60 »

E_Irizarry wrote:
eurobrat wrote:
PhxSosa wrote:
I don't like black women. I am just using this as an example if I did like them and why it would be hard to date one. Christians are the biggest hypocrites on the planet. Many of them don't even follow the Bible. I am atheist and I know more about the Bible than they do.

I should update this post, but here are the reasons why I am leaving America:

1. Women are low quality. All the good women are taken by the time they hit 21. Good men are left with BBWs, single mothers, single mothers that are BBWs and women you don't find attractive. The so-called good women are already damaged goods and they date men that abuse and control them. A good man, good looking or not is pretty much f***ed unless you are in a clique or something. You will never get the girl you want or deserve because she is already taken, doesn't want you or some other reason.

2. Americans are people I do not want to associate with. I think we all know why that is. Superficiality, materialistic, arrogant, etc.

3. The country is Rome 2.0. Enough said.

4. I want to explore the world and the world is much better than America claims it to be. I have friends from all over the world now and I have no business being in America.
+1
Count me in too.....+2
+3. Phoenix, you hit a home run!
There aren't many attractive women (inside and outside) in America. A man wants a physically attractive woman with attractive personality traits. American women usually don't have that combination.

Ever since I found Winston's website and read the information on there, my life has been much easier and I've been a MUCH more happier person!

No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her crap. ~Author Unknown (Quote about women)
travelingjohn69
Freshman Poster

Post by travelingjohn69 »

All topics on a website have to be in the same vain?

No, you're just shilling your products and have nothing to offer on topic...
Well let me introduce myself. I'm Jack Rover the author of a new book that concerns the focus of this website which is men finding happiness abroad. I'm not out to "shilling my product" but also contribute to making the lives of men better by giving them guidance in finding happiness abroad, even if they have to do what is considered taboo.

It is trickery to be concerned about a woman's religion or cultural practice. Your concern should be about do you like the woman, if so can you get in her draws, and if both are a yes, what is that woman able to do for you and how does she make you feel. The only reason religion or lack there of became of issue for the guy who posted this topic, is because he was bringing up his beliefs when it was neither the time or place. I'm not talking about on this forum. I'm talking about in his dealing with women. If a woman is interested in a man, the last thing she cares about is what she cannot see on that man. No one can see what it is you believe or donot believe.

If she's catching the holy ghost while your f***ing are you going to tell her your beliefs, or are you going to keep f***ing her? Me I would keep f***ing her and let her sing praises to her God or whatever she believes.

Now if she's trying to drag you to church, that's another thing. But if your not a church goer and she's still interested in you, she will conform to what your wishes are. But if you two are conflicting over values and can't make things work because of your opposites, simply leave her. I'm able to be with a woman of any religion and any culture. And I feel when men look for happiness in other lands, I think they feel the same way. That is why I express disdained (and yes decided to promote myself a little) at the beginning. It was not out of disrespect to the poster of the topic.
Jack Rover
Fillip
Freshman Poster

Post by Fillip »

Denmark is very good. Netherlands too.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

No Joke Howard tells it the way it is. I never saw this guy until I found out he just died.

[youtube] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZzDQIzuH8U [/youtube]
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

WorldTraveler wrote:
August 18th, 2019, 9:48 am
No Joke Howard tells it the way it is. I never saw this guy until I found out he just died.

Truly a shame. Apparently he had a massive heart attack In Mexico City.

It’s a good reminder for guys to hurry up and implement your life plans because tomorrow is not guaranteed to anyone.
cheesesweat
Freshman Poster

Post by cheesesweat »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
August 18th, 2019, 11:29 am
WorldTraveler wrote:
August 18th, 2019, 9:48 am

Truly a shame. Apparently he had a massive heart attack In Mexico City.

It’s a good reminder for guys to hurry up and implement your life plans because tomorrow is not guaranteed to anyone.
I just discovered that guy's YouTube channel probably a month ago. I really enjoyed some of his stuff. I'm surprised he died. He looked so young. Some of his video mentions his affinity for drugs. Maybe he overdosed and his heart couldn't take it. I don't know.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

Fenix wrote:
February 24th, 2012, 11:32 am
I should update this post, but here are the reasons why I am leaving America:

1. Women are low quality. All the good women are taken by the time they hit 21. Good men are left with BBWs, single mothers, single mothers that are BBWs and women you don't find attractive. The so-called good women are already damaged goods and they date men that abuse and control them. A good man, good looking or not is pretty much f***ed unless you are in a clique or something. You will never get the girl you want or deserve because she is already taken, doesn't want you or some other reason.

2. Americans are people I do not want to associate with. I think we all know why that is. Superficiality, materialistic, arrogant, etc.

3. The country is Rome 2.0. Enough said.

4. I want to explore the world and the world is much better than America claims it to be. I have friends from all over the world now and I have no business being in America.
You ain't kidding me. American women are such low quality it's sick. 90% of the good women in fact are married at 18 years old. And what are the good guys left with? Women that are upwards of 400 pounds, often much bigger, and the only reason they are single is because their tremendous girth itself is an iron wall keeping the men away. And more than likely, they have massive glandular problems caused by the toxic chemicals in American food that can destroy and disrupt the body's entire glandular system, resulting in uncontrollable, runaway weight gain. In other words, most of them could have even become 100% vegan, eating only salads, fruits, and vegetables, and they are still inflating like a balloon, eventually becoming immobile and crippled by their own tremendous girth. Some of them may even have no food at all for a week, only to see their weight shoot up about 50 pounds.

Americans are people nobody should be associating with. And we all know why, especially with American women. Spoiled, 90210-minded, selfish, violent, many of them are in gangs, they don't mature past 12 years old anymore.

Also, America is a closed country, driven to workaholism by fear and paranoia. American people are conditioned to see every single stranger as a serial killer. They are conditioned to see the entire environment, including in rural areas, as "The hood" aka the ghetto. Like they are conditioned to think they are in Detroit or even Baghdad.