Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Why I Am Leaving America (Long Read)

What's your story? Discussions your reasons for going abroad.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Keyser » Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:48 pm

travelingjohn69 wrote:What does being atheist have to do with the focus of this website? Our focus is on women and making men happy, not religion or lack there of. I cater my book to all men.

e-book https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/9 ... =jackrover

Print http://www.thebookpatch.com/BookStoreDe ... 49c39efb09

If your going to post something, post about something that falls in line with the focus of this website.

Jack Rover


All topics on a website have to be in the same vain?

No, you're just shilling your products and have nothing to offer on topic...
Keyser
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:31 am







Postby odbo » Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:04 pm

djfourmoney wrote: Denmark is trying to pass a law to demand that new immigrants to have over $17,000US in the bank. This obviously means they only want a certain "type" in the country and frankly my brother that likely includes you. I am not saying Danish people as a whole have a problem with Black folk, but they elected the current Government, so you can draw your own conclusion with that one.

Just like Americans elected the current Kosher government? Give me a break. There is no legitimate representative democracy in all the world. Maybe some small islands. Denmark is one of the most over-crowded countries on earth, and unlike Bangladesh it's not because of over-population. it's just small, like western Europe is in general. Yet the Zionist government started importing "refugees" from Somalia, etc. They have every right to curb the trend.

Keyser wrote:Today, more than any time in our history, people have the ability to decide for themselves just what philosophy they wish to believe in and to not be persecuted for their beliefs...

And yet they don't decide for themselves. The general population is as sheep-like as it has always been throughout history, if not more so. People go with whatever the latest religion is (currently atheism or alien theories) while attacking anyone deemed an enemy by the media (Christians and Muslims).

Keyser wrote:
ladislav wrote:Multiculturalism = Glorified Apartheid.


ladislav = idiot

No comment, you're an idiot, nothing more to say... Unless you care to expand on your assertion...

Here you go :D
http://expatriateobservations.blogspot. ... alism.html
ladislav wrote:The Mess They Call "Multiculturalism".

Have you ever noticed how the term “Multi-Culturalâ€￾ is often applied to the British colonies such as the US, Canada, Australia, and even Malaysia and Singapore, and how few other countries who were not British possessions give themselves such a description? The Soviet Union was a multi-national country and so was Yugoslavia but they were never called “multi-culturalâ€￾. Countries in South America have a more rigid class system, but, by and large, the Spanish or Portuguese models have never been called multi-cultural to my knowledge.

I have, on several occasions, come upon a few ultra-right websites who complain that certain elements in America ( such as Jews and Liberals) are aiming at diluting the US "racial purity" by bringing in "non-white immigrants" and turning the US into a multi-cultural nightmare.

There are, on the other hand, left-leaning groups who glorify multi-culturalism and proclaim that it serves everyone's interest to preserve our diversity; that the US has always been a nation of immigrants, and that it should stay that way.

Somehow, I feel that both sides are missing the point, so, being a centrist, I would like to give you my own take on how the much-lauded, much-vilified multiculturalism came about.

When the US was founded, it was primarily an English colony. Because it broke away from England, it sought to do away with a lot of class restrictions of the old society, so, official documents were written and enshrined to create a country based on the principle that ‘all men were created equal‘. The other principle as important in outlining American social philosophy was the "self-evidence" that people born or naturalized in the United States were, by virtue of that, US citizens.

Other countries were not like that and still aren’t. You can be born in Korea, but if you are not Korean by blood, you are not Korean. That’s just how it is there. You can be born in Saudi Arabia, but the Saudi nationality is not given to you because of that. Getting citizenship in those societies is hard, and even if you ever manage to get it, you will still never be one of them in social terms.

In America, these two principles should have been enough to create a veritable melting pot where people would harmoniously and naturally mix with one another and thus create a great American nationality. The same way as it happened in Brazil. However, there were also opposing principles in the US culture of those times which did not allow the One Nation Under God to truly develop, and, instead, lead to several parallel ethno-cultures arising in its place.

1) The birth of the "white" identity.

Most Europeans are not aware of the fact that they are “whiteâ€￾, and do not think of themselves as ‘white‘. Germans think of themselves as Germans, and Poles think of themselves as Poles. The British were English, Scottish or Welsh, not "white". The term 'white' originated during the colonial times, when various Western conquerors came upon the shores of continents where people had a darker pigmentation than these colonists did. Still, in many Spanish colonies, the conquistadors thought of themselves more as ‘Spaniards’ than ‘whites‘. It was in the English colonies that the 'white' self-nomination became the strongest.

Some of the Founding Fathers, after creating a white ’nationality’, went as far as declaring that only the English were “whiteâ€￾, and even people like Germans and Swedes were not. I can’t imagine why, though.

This new white "ethnos" took a deep root in the American psyche and became a cornerstone in creating other identities which eventually split America into several new uniquely American "ethnic groups" the likes of which seem to exist as serious ethnic identities in the US and some other British colonies only: the Blacks, the Hispanics, the Asians, etc.

After the Native Americans had been pushed out and the Founding Fathers had a “whiteâ€￾, mostly ethnically “Englishâ€￾ nation in America, they, very contradictorily to their own plans, did not keep it that way. I guess, becoming wealthy was more important. So, they went ahead and brought slaves from Africa. Why? Well, you see, they faced a “labor shortageâ€￾, and importing the English was probably too expensive. Slaves worked for free. To them, it seems, growing rich by slave labor while bringing thousands upon thousands of captive Africans into the country was more imperative than preserving a newly found “white nationâ€￾. They did not think about what these slaves and their descendants would become in the future, where they would live, how they would change the character of the “white countryâ€￾ that they had been trying to create. In other words, they had two conflicting desires- one for ‘racial purity’ and one for profit at another man’s expense, whoever he may be.

Black people from Africa did not think of themselves as Black, either, until they came to America. They thought of themselves by the name of tribes that they belonged to. However, these African identities were completely obliterated and instead morphed into a new “Blackâ€￾ identity by the virtue of different tribes being dumped together in the New World. They were now called “Blackâ€￾ by the settlers who were calling themselves “Whiteâ€￾.

Thus, there were now two nations in the US, one Black and one White. When the slaves were finally freed, the two legal principles mentioned before eventually and, after along struggle ‘kicked in’ in their favor and helped ‘adjust their status‘- the first one again was that ‘all men were created equal’, and the second one was that almost sacred conviction of every American that anyone born in the United States was a US citizen. Following these events, albeit not immediately, a “Blackâ€￾, and laterâ€￾African-Americanâ€￾ identity was born.

2) The English snobberies:

The first settlers brought a lot of the Old World, uniquely English snobberies with them. The main one was that anyone who was not English and /or who did not act, speak or look English was somehow inferior. Being an American in those times meant to be ‘English’, or, at least, talk and behave like one and have an English name to boot.

OK, it was their country now and they made the rules. This I can go along with. But they again do not practice what they preach and they go ahead and start bringing in boatloads of new immigrants from Europe because they are facing a new labor shortage and need someone to man factories and coal mines. They took advantage of turmoil and hunger on the Old Continent and brought more new, non-English people in.

When the Irish and, later, the Germans, the Italians and the East European Jews arrived, they came up against these merciless English snobberies. Instead of being embraced into a “melting potâ€￾, many were kept at a distance by the people who had come before them and were not accepted as true Americans for a long time. If you had a non-English name, a foreign accent or, God forbid, spoke a foreign language, and did not behave as the original British settlers, you faced ostracism. You were kept at an arm’s length and treated as an outsider. In addition to that, even after you had children in the US, again, the original settlers would still call them Italians, Irish, Jewish or Polish and continued to discriminate against them for some generations to come.

The reaction of the new native-born Americans was to assert pride in their origin, and hyphenate themselves. “I am proud to be an Italian- American! “, “I am proud to be an Irish-American! “ Such hyphenated pride was often simply a backlash to the snootiness of the first English settlers. The new people were Americans because they were born in the US, but for since because they were not British in origin, they would still be considered not quite American for a long time to come. Hence, they would now form a previously unknown “dualâ€￾ identity the likes of which did not exist in the Old World, where either you were German or you were not, or you were an Irishman or you were not. It was simple there. It became complicated in the US. Hyphenization seemed to solve the problem somewhat.

No such phenomenon took place in South America. People there simply became Argentineans, Uruguayans and Panamanians, although many were from the same countries as the immigrants that came to the US.

In North America, on the other hand, many of such groups became encysted in ethnic neighborhoods and special sections of the cities partly because they needed the support of like souls in the new land, and, partly, because those who had come before them discriminated against them

None of these American ethno- identifying terms helped in creating a single American identity, but rather, further paved the way to what we now know as Multi-Culturalism.

To give the South American example again, if you take a nation like Chile, you will learn that their national hero was of Irish background and his name was Bernardo O’Higgins. However, he is not known as an “Irish-Chilean Liberator“; just a “Chileanâ€￾ one. In Latin America, they had presidents with names such as Kubischek, and Stroessner and they would just be called Brazilians and Paraguayans, because, in those societies, there was little snobbery against people who were not like the original Spanish ‘founders‘. They were simply and naturally embraced because they had been born in the country. Mostly, the ethnic background was simply not important. Your money and ability was. That is why many Latin Americans of various immigrant origins cannot understand the US people’s tendency to hyphenate and to be proud of being, say, an Italian -(American), all while not having Italian citizenship, never having been to Italy and not speaking any Italian. Why can’t a person be just an American? they muse. They are not aware of how in the US, the English exclusiveness reverberating through two centuries keeps many people from becoming members of society with only one word to describe them as one would be in so many countries south of the US border.

But let us go back to the US. With all the snobberies and the “white identityâ€￾ still in place, the US government surprisingly goes ahead and purchases Louisiana with its very mixed Creole population, then annexes the northern part of Mexico with its mostly mixed “mestizoâ€￾ inhabitants, and, later, brings in Hawaii, the Philippines and Puerto Rico under its fold with more “non-whiteâ€￾ people now joining the country in one way or another. Add to that the Chinese and Japanese laborers that were brought in to build railroads, and the appropriation of the territories of Guam, Samoa and the Marianas, and the United States again adds to its population a veritable potpourri of new cultures and identities. Please explain to me the logic: If being “whiteâ€￾ was so important to so many “originalâ€￾ Americans, why are they bringing in all these cultures that they did not consider as their equals? And, shouldn’t they now become more open-minded to other cultures and ethnicities?


So, thus you now have a cultural dilemma on your hands. How are you going to sort it out? The original principles of the Constitution would again be applied: all people born or naturalized in the US are US citizens and those born or naturalized in US possessions are US nationals. However, because of the unnatural “white nationality “ which now encompassed all the English descendants as well as other Europeans who by now have been “Americanizedâ€￾ still in place with all its superciliousness, there is still there the continued stratification and discrimination across all strata of society. The groups who cannot join “the white nationâ€￾ form their own divisions based on how they look and how they see each other. Chinese and Japanese become Asian- Americans, Puerto Ricans and Mexicans become Hispanic Americans while Italians and Jews join the “Whiteâ€￾ or “Caucasianâ€￾ group.

(By the way, outside of the English language, the word “Caucasianâ€￾ means people from the Caucasus mountains- Armenians, Georgians, Azeris. However, in the US, it means people with “light skinâ€￾ having origins in Europe, Middle East and N. Africa now. So the Berbers and Afghans have now joined the English. Kind of inconsistent if you ask me. I often wonder what anthropologists these classifiers have contacted before they coined all these arbitrary terms.)


As a result, all the above groups with the remnants of the Native Americans solidify themselves into a five-race system that is America today.

If you come from another country and move to the United States, you will soon feel the pressure to join one of these ‘tribes’ and abandon your original identity as a Thai, a Peruvian or a German. No, you do not melt into America. You melt into a White America, a Black America, an Asian or a Hispanic America. There is very little that you can do to fight against this ludicrous system as you are now outnumbered by people who will assign you to one of these groups whether you want it or not. This is how these things developed over two centuries and this is now the official policy of the government, schools and workplace. All thanks mainly to the strange New World phenomenon of ‘whiteness’ and the English snobberies which have been rolling down the hill and ricocheting against everybody in this country for two centuries resulting in splitting of the US into such five slices.

Yes, it is true. If you are new to the US, and you want to just make friends with all the people there, you will inevitably clash with this Quinto-Tribal structure sooner or later. If, say, you are a Dutchman who came to the US and you wants to associate with Black Americans, date Black girls, or associate with Hispanic Americans and date Mexican-American girls, etc., you will now encounter resistance and be called “Caucasianâ€￾/ “Whiteâ€￾/“Angloâ€￾ and often made aware of your new identity even though you had never thought of yourself as anything other than “Dutchâ€￾ before.

Politicians and liberal elements exploit this “Five-Nations in Oneâ€￾ divisions to get votes, pitch one group of people against another, while the ultra right elements declare this to be a Jewish conspiracy to obliterate the “white nationâ€￾ in order to make America safe for the Jews.

Very few people in the US are trying to forge an American national unity on creating an identity that is just purely “Americanâ€￾ which is how it should be. The reaction to the original rejection by the English of whoever was not like them two hundred years ago keeps boiling in the veins of the American population up until today.

3) Guilt-ridden Liberals.

The original Protestant culture may have been intolerant, but now, after having understood the ‘evil’ that has been done to anyone who was not “whiteâ€￾, a new formula to correct the situation has been devised- forced integration. So, instead of teaching everybody that people should be just Americans and One Nation under God, and that we should all just be nice to our fellow man, the guilt-ridden elements try and correct the past wrongs by simplifying the problem and applying many broad measures across the board while hurting innocent people in the process.

The new philosophy is this- “We have the following protected species in this country- the African-Americans (never use the horrible word “Black“!), the Asians (do not use the word “Orientalâ€￾, it is not PC!), the Native Americans (do not say “Indian“, please!), and the Hispanics which rarely includes Spaniards or Argentineans of German descent. Now, we have to promote these and protect them by law but against whom? Mainly, against the whites. But who are the whites? They are now a bunch of Italians, Jews, Irishmen and other such groups who had been for a long time discriminated against by the English descendants, as well.

They, however, do not seem to get protection in the same way as the above groups. Even if other ‘tribes’ treat them bad for past slavery and oppression (which the Italian peasants from Sicily did not practice, nor did the Irish, the Jews, or the Scandinavian settlers in Minnesota were ever guilty of). It is unfair, again, but now the wrong people are paying for the dead slave owners’ crimes. Some elements among poor whites start forming militias and joining ultra right groups. All while the rich ‘whites’ really do not care. Which brings us to another stark truth in today’s America.

4) Profit is almost always above racial or national solidarity.

For a long time now, an average white American employer, a “John Smithâ€￾ has discovered that hiring a Jose Rodriguez from Mexico costs less than hiring another John Smith from the US. Jose Rodriguez will work for less because his family is often in Mexico, and Mexico is cheaper than the US. $50 a day is a fortune in Mexico. Jose Rodriguez is working hard and is very happy with his job. But the other John Smith, the employee, is complaining that he is not making enough. The Smiths live in the US; not Mexico. School tuition is high, housing is expensive. He wants more money. ‘To hell with a fellow John Smith,â€￾ says the Gringo employer-“I am hiring Jose Rodriguez who is here illegally. I’ll save money in the process and make a fatter profit.â€￾

In the US, when it comes to money, profit by any means possible often takes precedence over race, nationality, ethnic origin, citizenship or patriotism. Americans will usually hire anybody who costs less. The “white causeâ€￾ is now opium for the poor, unemployed, and oppressed rural whites. But the economic reality is still this: an illegal Mexican plumber will come to your house and repair your faucet for $30. An American plumber (often white, but, sometimes, black, Hispanic or Asian) will charge you $200 for the same job.

What will a white American rather have- a white mechanic who presents him with an $800 bill for simple repairs on his vehicle, or an illegal Mexican mechanic who will repair his car for $300 or less? The answer is obvious.

For years, indignant comments have been made about illegal immigrants more than half of whom come from Mexico and Central America with the far-right groups seeing it as a conspiracy to destroy “the White Raceâ€￾. Why don’t they address the real culprits who hire these people in the first place? -mostly other white Americans who are only thinking about making money off of cheap workforce. It is not about race. It is about the cost of labor. Before, you could get Europeans to come to the US and work cheaply, but now Europe is richer than the US, and even East Europeans would rather go and work in Germany or Portugal and make Euros than travel to America and make dollars which are now worth less and less. That is the main reason why you do not see so many Europeans coming to these shores anymore.

The Hispanic population in the US will continue growing not because of some preposterous Jewish conspiracy, but simply because Gringo employers will welcome these cheap workers since they make them rich. And, because the US law states that anyone born in the US is a US citizen, the children of these immigrants will be unconditional US citizens in the future. And they will bring their families to join them. Forces of economics are what is shaping the US ethnic demographics, not some fantasy meetings by mythical Elders of Zion in Williamsburg.

Another thing that a “whiteâ€￾ American (or any other American) has also discovered very recently was that outsourcing a job that was meant to go to a John Smith or even a Jose Rodriguez in the US, to a Mr. Singh in India or a Mr. Lee in China was even cheaper. That means more money saved and a wider profit margin. So, what is more important? Hiring a fellow “white“, or even a fellow American of another ethnic group, or saving more money and becoming rich in the process? The answer again is obvious.

This leaves poorer ‘whites’ in America angered by the fact that their jobs and wages are being eroded and many of them become resentful of these new workers further keeping America divided. Some join the Skinheads (instead of going to computer schools) and mistakenly rant against people that have nothing to do with the “Destruction of White America“. Blacks, too, feel the pinch and blame the illegals for stealing jobs instead of placing the blame on American employers who hire such workers. These job-related squabbles further drive the wedge between all these groups in the US, and forever keep America from becoming a One Nation Under God.

This way the divisions among many ethnicities in America based on the original British insular snobbishness, mistrust, jealousy, selfish profiteering, lack of respect for the fellow man, the puttering Melting Pot that melts unevenly and with great interruptions, and the resulting, long-lasting, uneasy Salad Bowl has been given a fancy name of Multi-Culturalism to camouflage its ugliness. The school systems and the government’s unscientific and artificial ethnic classifications further divide people by giving them unnatural identities that have no equivalent in the countries where these people had originally come from.

Somehow we cannot seem to be able to correct the situation by following the Latin American example; we simply cannot teach in schools what many other countries in the Americas teach their kids: “You are all Panamanians“, “You are all Venezuelans“or “You are all Brazilians“. “You are all Americansâ€￾ is hardly ever taught.

I guess neither the Founding Fathers, nor their followers ever went down to the many places on the another side of the equator to see that people can actually get along more and become much more of a One Nation Under God without creating a clumsy and unnatural social system that breeds nothing but continuous unhappiness for all concerned
odbo
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2171
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:40 pm

Get The Hell Out While You Can!

Postby Goodbye USA, Hello Peru » Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:52 pm

I agree with most of the reasons why one should leave America. I lived in Florida and I was sick of hearing the right wing conversation about how the Democrats ruined the country. People are so simplistic. Lets face it, BOTH parties are a joke. I am not a great fan of Ron Paul but at least he is different than the "group of morons." Each 4 years, the candidates get worse and worse.

I really would like more people to consider "movin out" of the USA. Find your own location, your own country, your own heaven.

For me, it's Peru. It was an amazing story on how I found true happiness here. It took me over 10 years to wise up and get away from the USA. Here in Peru, it's not perfect but the people are more humane and care for one another. Life here is MUCH BETTER in more ways than one can really imagine.

If anyone wants to know more, please P/M me.
Goodbye USA, Hello Peru
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:56 pm
Location: Peru

Postby Fenix » Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:22 pm

Winston wrote:Phoenix,
Since you're interested in Scandinavia, here are some job resources for that region:

http://www.rileyguide.com/internat4.html

Also, here are job resources for other parts of Europe:

http://www.rileyguide.com/internat2.html
http://www.rileyguide.com/internat3.html


Thank you for this, Winston! I appreciate the help, but I am not going to Scandinavia anymore. I will make a thread about it today or tomorrow. I am still going to Europe...
Fenix
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:30 am
Location: The Deadpool

Postby Fenix » Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:25 pm

travelingjohn69 wrote:What does being atheist have to do with the focus of this website? Our focus is on women and making men happy, not religion or lack there of. I cater my book to all men.

e-book https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/9 ... =jackrover

Print http://www.thebookpatch.com/BookStoreDe ... 49c39efb09

If your going to post something, post about something that falls in line with the focus of this website.

Jack Rover


Who the blue hell are you? Oh, atheism has nothing to do with this website huh? Look, I had a conversation with a 30 year old white woman and we were clicking. Clicking to the point where she wanted to hang out with me. We live in the same town. The moment I said I was an atheist she went 180 degrees on me. Claiming she was a baptist and she wants her man to be a baptist too. We weren't even dating! We were just going to hang out.

So, don't give me that B.S. djfourmoney has told me countless times not to say I am atheist, but it is going to come out eventually. Even if the women here are not practicing religion, they still pull that shit.
Fenix
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:30 am
Location: The Deadpool

Re: Get The Hell Out While You Can!

Postby zboy1 » Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:28 pm

Goodbye USA, Hello Peru wrote:I agree with most of the reasons why one should leave America. I lived in Florida and I was sick of hearing the right wing conversation about how the Democrats ruined the country. People are so simplistic. Lets face it, BOTH parties are a joke. I am not a great fan of Ron Paul but at least he is different than the "group of morons." Each 4 years, the candidates get worse and worse.

I really would like more people to consider "movin out" of the USA. Find your own location, your own country, your own heaven.

For me, it's Peru. It was an amazing story on how I found true happiness here. It took me over 10 years to wise up and get away from the USA. Here in Peru, it's not perfect but the people are more humane and care for one another. Life here is MUCH BETTER in more ways than one can really imagine.

If anyone wants to know more, please P/M me.


Why don't you write about your experiences in Peru here? I'm sure your story would prove useful to those wanting to know more about Peru and about your experiences of moving out of the US.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4441
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Re: Why I Am Leaving America (Long Read)

Postby Fenix » Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:32 pm

fox wrote:Hey I have some questions since I'm not from America...

You can't find a black woman atheist.


If black women believe in the bible\Jesus, how come so many of them don't dress modestly and don't treat men good?
the same goes for white women of course....
The bible says to dress modestly and to treat your men well (among other things....)


Americans are generally superficial. Americans are materialistic and all they care about is their image, money and fame. Who do I need to impress today? Do I have the latest iPhone, do I have the coolest shoes, do I have the best page on MySpace? I had this brainwashing done to me about how you always need to impress people.


if Americans really believe in the bible - the bible talks about modestly and not needing to show off.

America doesn't want you to be honest. You must lie. You have to be fake.


again this doesn't go hand in hand with the bible....


Americans' happiness is either material belongings or having money.


people who really believe in God don't need so much money or material belongings to be happy.

Americans don't care if you are a homeless person on the street. If you are homeless and that person asks for some change, the American is so arrogant that they won't even give that person 25 cents.


Again that doesn't go hand in hand with the bible.

Americans have no sense of community.


Isn't the church and religion all about community?

Ok if most Americans are really Christians then I don't understand....
could you and others please elaborate?


I don't like black women. I am just using this as an example if I did like them and why it would be hard to date one. Christians are the biggest hypocrites on the planet. Many of them don't even follow the Bible. I am atheist and I know more about the Bible than they do.

I should update this post, but here are the reasons why I am leaving America:

1. Women are low quality. All the good women are taken by the time they hit 21. Good men are left with BBWs, single mothers, single mothers that are BBWs and women you don't find attractive. The so-called good women are already damaged goods and they date men that abuse and control them. A good man, good looking or not is pretty much f***ed unless you are in a clique or something. You will never get the girl you want or deserve because she is already taken, doesn't want you or some other reason.

2. Americans are people I do not want to associate with. I think we all know why that is. Superficiality, materialistic, arrogant, etc.

3. The country is Rome 2.0. Enough said.

4. I want to explore the world and the world is much better than America claims it to be. I have friends from all over the world now and I have no business being in America.
Fenix
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:30 am
Location: The Deadpool

Re: Why I Am Leaving America (Long Read)

Postby AsiaBill » Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:13 pm

Thanks for your effort describing American "culture" and the way of life among many all over the States. I had many of of the same thoughts and opinions as you've expressed when I was younger. Luckily I left when I was 22 years and haven't been back for a consecutive 12 months since 77. As I aged and finally got rid of most of the "baggage" most of us grow up with I've mellowed and consider any absolute spiritual belief or lack of like Atheism not worthy of adopting. I prefer to "believe" in ALL of the religions including atheism in other words to adopt "at-one-ment" with all the peoples and cultures of the world. Guess I'm into statistics so have accepted human nature's fear of death, the unknown and maintaining "stranger danger" attitudes as norms. Religions are like major insurance companies with their main marketing strategy being, " are you afraid to die?, if yes then we can take your fear away - - - for 10%" You may also discover in the years ahead, should your path in life expose you to enough cultures that your descriptions of Americans hold true for many others as well so isn't as much American characteristics as universal human nature. Each of us can learn from those who lived their lives and expressed themselves using literature and various mediums of art to share the absolute joy and miracle of life. Good Luck saving enough to finance your escape as soon as possible; you gotta admit that the great looking Danish blondes provide as much or more stimulus as their atheism to attract foreigners to relocate there. For me I prefer the tropical climate and cultures.

PhxSosa wrote:Many of the men on here are on here to talk about how bad American women are and they need to find another country to live in to find a girlfriend and/or a wife. That's not my problem. The women in America are not even a concern or a problem to me. I am not really interested in women anymore. All I am doing now is focusing on myself, saving money for the country I want to live in for the rest of my life (probably Denmark) and working my freelance jobs. The real reasons why I want to leave America, the shithole it is, is because of my atheism and the American people as a whole.

I have lost countless friends because I told them I was an atheist. No one ever talks about any of this. Just because I don't believe in an invisible genie sitting on his throne in the sky watching people get raped, killed, kidnapped, tortured, etc and he does nothing about it; it doesn't make sense to me. I love Denmark so much because 80%+ of the population is atheist. I don't have to worry about being judged. I don't have to worry about some random Christian giving me a pamphlet to their punk ass church. I am sick of explaning why God doesn't exist. I am tired of saying the same shit over and over again. I don't try to convert people to atheism. Well, it is not a religion, first of all, and third who am I to tell someone else to live there lives? I don't give a flying f**k what anyone does. That's your life. If Christians didn't try to push their beliefs on others, we wouldn't have this problem. Unfortunately, this is not reality.

Since I am an atheist, I am automatically a bad person with no morals or any conscience. I can't think for myself. Even though I have a clean criminal record, I am straight edge (no drinking, no drugs, no smoking since I have been on this Earth), graduated high school, etc. Interesting fact: more Christians are in jail than atheists, but atheists don't have any morals? I am a damn good person. My parents can't say I am not a good person because they know it is a bunch of bullshit.

Anyway, America has "freedom of religion," but America is not an atheist-friendly country. If you are not a Christian, you are f***ed. George Bush, Sr. said at one point in time that atheists shouldn't even be considered citizens. Really? Because I don't believe in your sky fairy that you have no evidence of? I don't read a 2,000 year old book written by primitive bottom feeders? Atheists do try to speak out against atheism, but we are such a low percentage of the population that no one cares.


I am a black guy and an atheist, which means it is like a shooting star. It is a rare occurence. All the black women defenders always tell me I should date a black woman and I tell them I am an atheist and they just sit there with their mouth shut. Yeah, now you can't spit out your venom about them now huh? You can't find a black woman atheist. Anyway, that's not the problem. Many people in America like minorities say they face racism. I never felt racism, but many minorities have. Many gays and transgendered people face discrimination, but many people do not talk about being ostracized for being an agnostic, non-religious or atheistic person. Atheists get discriminated against and I am tired of it. I am tired of explaining why God doesn't exist or why I would never convert to religion. I will never forget this Jamaican man in Tucson, AZ when I lived there.

We were in Walmart and this guy said I looked familiar and he said did I go to his church or something. I said I am an atheist. He asked me what an atheist was and I said I don't believe in any Gods. I basically had a 30 minute conversation in the cereal aisle. He asked me stupid questions like, "If you are in trouble, who do you turn do?" I said myself. He thought this was some type of weird concept. I said I either write my issues down, go to a park, take a long walk, play video games, etc. Why do I have to deal with this constantly? I visited my parents last week and they still tried to pressure me to go to church. I explicitly tell my mom and dad that I don't f***ing believing in your invisible sky genie. "Come on! Just meet the people at the church! It is just a fellowship!" No, no, no, no, no, my tongue is turning blue! I look like a smurf!



My second reason for leaving America:

Americans are generally superficial. Americans are materialistic and all they care about is their image, money and fame. Who do I need to impress today? Do I have the latest iPhone, do I have the coolest shoes, do I have the best page on MySpace? I had this brainwashing done to me about how you always need to impress people. The only person you need to impress is yourself. America is an illusion. You cannot be different. If you have one ounce of creativity or diversity, no one will notice you. I always strived to be different. All of my clothes are blue. Well, almost everything I own is blue (my computer, external hard drive is black). I do this because blue is my favorite color and I want to stand out.

America is too cliquish. If you want to be in the group, you need to do the shit in that said group. I had no problem making friends while in school, but once I grew some balls and started to become opinionated, all hell broke loose. I cannot make friends like I use to. America doesn't like you to be opinionated. America doesn't want you to be honest. You must lie. You have to be fake. The infamous "how are you?" question is the perfect example of this. No one cares how you are. How about this, how about you say this when someone asks you "how are you?" Say, "Do you care?" or "Do you even care?" See the look on their faces. Don't even say you had a bad day because they are going to get that deer looking at the headlights face. Don't ask me how I am if you don't even give a f**k. Americans are obsessed with celebrities and celebrity life. America is obsessed with television.

Americans' happiness is either material belongings or having money. You can't buy happiness and your car shouldn't make you happy. Americans don't care if you are a homeless person on the street. If you are homeless and that person asks for some change, the American is so arrogant that they won't even give that person 25 cents. That person is homeless for a reason! He/she/it was an alcoholic! Maybe, just maybe that person lost everything and they have no choice but to live on the streets. Americans have no sense of community. It's all about self. I try to be friends with neighbors or people that live by me, but nope. I could talk about how filithy Americans are all day, but I don't want to crash this site. In short, Americans are fake. Americans are narcissistic. Americans are arrogant. Americans are ignorant. Americans are stupid. Americans are materialistic. Americans are ultra religious. Americans are hypocrites. Americans take what America has for granted. American women have the ovaries to say they are being oppressed? Try leaving as a woman in Saudi Arabia or another Islamic country and see how well you fair there. American woman, meet silver spoon, open your mouth...Oh yeah, here comes the silver platter!

My personality doesn't mesh well with the majority of Americans. I believe Denmark is the best place for me. The Danes have similar personalities to me. They are independent (real independence), opinionated, atheist, and have sense of community. If it is not Denmark, it will be in a Scandinavia or a country with a high atheist population. I like to make friends. I talk to anyone. I want to be friends with everyone. You feel guilty because you can't make friends anymore, but in the past you could. I always tell myself that my atheism destroyed my life in America, but I wouldn't say that. Yes, I did lose friends and family members, but they were pieces of shit anyway. You are not real friends or family members because you wouldn't disown me for not believing in a God. That is ridiculous. I tend to be blunt and NOT politically correct. People think I am offensive, but that's just how I am now.

I have changed so much as far as what I think about things and it is wonderful. I used to hold everything inside and I wouldn't talk. Now? I will say what I have to say and I don' t care if you get p***y hurt. Anyway, that's why I am leaving America. I am not a fake person and I won't be fake just to get a girlfriend or friends. That's why I hate PUA so much. You have to eventually be yourself. The late, great Bernie Mac said this in "House Party 3," Be yourself! If people don't like you for being yourself, f**k 'em!" Those are the truest words ever spoken. Never change for anyone. I am also not going to be a Christian just to have a girlfriend or friends. If you don't accept me for my beliefs or lack thereof, then f**k you. I am a very open minded person. I tolerant lots of things, but one thing I don't tolerate is bullshit and America is full of it.

Alright, I am done writing my novella lol.
Life is Short! Traveling and the people you meet and experiences you have "on the road" will enhance your life forever so GO FOR IT! Feel FREE to ask me Questions about living and traveling in Asia & the Philippines.
AsiaBill
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:31 am
Location: Manila / Boracay Island

Re: One Monster with Two heads

Postby AsiaBill » Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:21 pm

Goodbye USA, Hello Peru wrote:I agree with most of the reasons why one should leave America. I lived in Florida and I was sick of hearing the right wing conversation about how the Democrats ruined the country. People are so simplistic. Lets face it, BOTH parties are a joke. I am not a great fan of Ron Paul but at least he is different than the "group of morons." Each 4 years, the candidates get worse and worse.

I really would like more people to consider "movin out" of the USA. Find your own location, your own country, your own heaven.

For me, it's Peru. It was an amazing story on how I found true happiness here. It took me over 10 years to wise up and get away from the USA. Here in Peru, it's not perfect but the people are more humane and care for one another. Life here is MUCH BETTER in more ways than one can really imagine.

If anyone wants to know more, please P/M me.


Like Ralph Nader said, the Democrats and Republicans is ONE monster with TWO heads and the media spoon feeds the public whatever the private interests who finance their livelihoods instruct them to say. 8) :wink:
Life is Short! Traveling and the people you meet and experiences you have "on the road" will enhance your life forever so GO FOR IT! Feel FREE to ask me Questions about living and traveling in Asia & the Philippines.
AsiaBill
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:31 am
Location: Manila / Boracay Island

Re: Why I Am Leaving America (Long Read)

Postby walrusface » Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:27 pm

PhxSosa wrote:Anyway, America has "freedom of religion," but America is not an atheist-friendly country. If you are not a Christian, you are f***ed. George Bush, Sr. said at one point in time that atheists shouldn't even be considered citizens. Really? Because I don't believe in your sky fairy that you have no evidence of? I don't read a 2,000 year old book written by primitive bottom feeders? Atheists do try to speak out against atheism, but we are such a low percentage of the population that no one cares.


Haha! I find that amazing that America is still so religious and it is unbelievable that someone who was actually the president would have such a viewpoint. It always seems a bit medieval to me. Here in the UK, I would say most people are atheists as well. I never really hear anyone even mention religion.

Not sure what Denmark is like, but I have heard that the Scandanavian countries in general are a bit feministic.
walrusface
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 80
Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:53 pm
Location: United Queendom

Postby gits » Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:26 am

Look what is happening just this week! Republican Santorum wants to combine church and state. And the news actually reports on this.
I don't read much , but I did read 1984.

2 + 2 = ?
Gits Ferrari's Latest Blog: Horny Guy in Taipei http://hornyguyintaipei.blogspot.tw/

Not SARS Just Sex! - The Kindle Edition! $5.99
http://www.amazon.com/SARS-Just-White-M ... s+just+sex

The Oil Sands of Alberta - The Kindle Edition! $5.99
http://www.amazon.com/The-Oil-Sands-Alb ... of+alberta
gits
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 71
Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 11:23 am

Postby zboy1 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:22 am

gits wrote:Look what is happening just this week! Republican Santorum wants to combine church and state. And the news actually reports on this.
I don't read much , but I did read 1984.

2 + 2 = ?


If Rick Santorum becomes President, than I will have completely given up on this country. He will be worse than Bush and Obama put together!
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4441
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Re: Why I Am Leaving America (Long Read)

Postby eurobrat » Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:39 am

...
Last edited by eurobrat on Wed May 29, 2013 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2252
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

Postby WakingUp » Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:59 pm

gits wrote:Look what is happening just this week! Republican Santorum wants to combine church and state. And the news actually reports on this.
I don't read much , but I did read 1984.

2 + 2 = ?


He also wants to ban "hardcore porn" (not precisely defined):

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/electio ... -1.1040728

I'm not sure how he could ever really effectively do that, but the fact that he'd make an effort is quite chilling.

One more reason to GTFO!
WakingUp
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:46 am

Re: Why I Am Leaving America (Long Read)

Postby E_Irizarry » Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:32 pm

eurobrat wrote:
PhxSosa wrote:
I don't like black women. I am just using this as an example if I did like them and why it would be hard to date one. Christians are the biggest hypocrites on the planet. Many of them don't even follow the Bible. I am atheist and I know more about the Bible than they do.

I should update this post, but here are the reasons why I am leaving America:

1. Women are low quality. All the good women are taken by the time they hit 21. Good men are left with BBWs, single mothers, single mothers that are BBWs and women you don't find attractive. The so-called good women are already damaged goods and they date men that abuse and control them. A good man, good looking or not is pretty much f***ed unless you are in a clique or something. You will never get the girl you want or deserve because she is already taken, doesn't want you or some other reason.

2. Americans are people I do not want to associate with. I think we all know why that is. Superficiality, materialistic, arrogant, etc.

3. The country is Rome 2.0. Enough said.

4. I want to explore the world and the world is much better than America claims it to be. I have friends from all over the world now and I have no business being in America.


+1

Count me in too.....+2
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2352
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:07 am
Location: The Corporation ( the U.S. of Gay )

PreviousNext

Return to Why Go Abroad? Tell Your Story and Reasons

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests