What's your story? Discussions your reasons for going abroad.
Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt
E_Irizarry wrote: eurobrat wrote:
I don't like black women. I am just using this as an example if I did like them and why it would be hard to date one. Christians are the biggest hypocrites on the planet. Many of them don't even follow the Bible. I am atheist and I know more about the Bible than they do.
I should update this post, but here are the reasons why I am leaving America:
1. Women are low quality. All the good women are taken by the time they hit 21. Good men are left with BBWs, single mothers, single mothers that are BBWs and women you don't find attractive. The so-called good women are already damaged goods and they date men that abuse and control them. A good man, good looking or not is pretty much f***ed unless you are in a clique or something. You will never get the girl you want or deserve because she is already taken, doesn't want you or some other reason.
2. Americans are people I do not want to associate with. I think we all know why that is. Superficiality, materialistic, arrogant, etc.
3. The country is Rome 2.0. Enough said.
4. I want to explore the world and the world is much better than America claims it to be. I have friends from all over the world now and I have no business being in America.
Count me in too.....+2
+3. Phoenix, you hit a home run!
There aren't many attractive women (inside and outside) in America. A man wants a physically attractive woman with attractive personality traits. American women usually don't have that combination.
Ever since I found Winston's website and read the information on there, my life has been much easier and I've been a MUCH more happier person!
No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her crap. ~Author Unknown (Quote about women)
- Freshman Poster
- Posts: 217
- Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:30 am
All topics on a website have to be in the same vain?
No, you're just shilling your products and have nothing to offer on topic...
Well let me introduce myself. I'm Jack Rover the author of a new book that concerns the focus of this website which is men finding happiness abroad. I'm not out to "shilling my product" but also contribute to making the lives of men better by giving them guidance in finding happiness abroad, even if they have to do what is considered taboo.
It is trickery to be concerned about a woman's religion or cultural practice. Your concern should be about do you like the woman, if so can you get in her draws, and if both are a yes, what is that woman able to do for you and how does she make you feel. The only reason religion or lack there of became of issue for the guy who posted this topic, is because he was bringing up his beliefs when it was neither the time or place. I'm not talking about on this forum. I'm talking about in his dealing with women. If a woman is interested in a man, the last thing she cares about is what she cannot see on that man. No one can see what it is you believe or donot believe.
If she's catching the holy ghost while your f***ing are you going to tell her your beliefs, or are you going to keep f***ing her? Me I would keep f***ing her and let her sing praises to her God or whatever she believes.
Now if she's trying to drag you to church, that's another thing. But if your not a church goer and she's still interested in you, she will conform to what your wishes are. But if you two are conflicting over values and can't make things work because of your opposites, simply leave her. I'm able to be with a woman of any religion and any culture. And I feel when men look for happiness in other lands, I think they feel the same way. That is why I express disdained (and yes decided to promote myself a little) at the beginning. It was not out of disrespect to the poster of the topic.
- Freshman Poster
- Posts: 34
- Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:31 pm
- Location: USA
Return to Why Go Abroad? Tell Your Story and Reasons
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests