Why I Am Leaving America (Short Read)

What's your story? Discussions your reasons for going abroad.

Choice

Stay in America
No votes
Rot in hell land of evil!
100%

Total votes: 10
odbo
Veteran Poster

Why I Am Leaving America (Short Read)

Post by odbo »

I'm tired of all these brainwashed retards pushing their artificially implanted beliefs onto me. America is a country of atheists and superficially religious hypocrites. Those are the two main varieties of people here.

a) The atheist who sits at Starbucks thinking highly of himself by virtue that he's atheist. If you don't share his belief (which he decided on all of 3 years ago) you're by definition the world's biggest fool.

b) The sectarian tool-bag, whether he be Catholic, Jehovah's Witness, Lutheran, Jewish, etc who sees blind faith and slavery as the meaning of life. Let's not forget that 99% of these types don't even follow their religion but have the audacity to try to convince others how great it is. Jehovah is not the god of any sane person and I would tell him to kiss my ass but seeing as how he's a female-hating paedophile it might not be too smart to proclaim that.

America is a super-power in hypocrisy.

If you want to see idiots debating with other idiots over things neither of them understand, then come to America.

Image Image

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

well-informed
Freshman Poster

Post by well-informed »

Wow look at all the poll of all of the people (including me) who want to see you ROT IN HELL. Go leave America, and f***ing die already, you stupid f***ing sheep trapped in a box of paranoia.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Well-informed brings up a good point. America is the land of baseball watching simpletons who can't form a coherent sentence. They are afraid of introspection and the truth so you might as well talk to a brick wall or a woman rather than share any with them.
well-informed
Freshman Poster

Post by well-informed »

Words can't even describe how much i hate you Linux

You are suffering from PMD (Psychotic major depression) okay got that you f***ing sick faggot. Linux you have absolutely no purpose in life whatsoever. Your paranoia has gotten so deep in your sick twisted head that YOU actually freaking believe you make sense. You don't make sense whatsoever, all you do here in go on youtube and bombard the forum with videos and take credit for it like if you're a f***ing genius. The only reason why you don't shut up, is because i physically can't make you shut up.

According to you:
- Masturbation is bad
- Condoms have chemicals which cause cancer
- School is BS
- The History Channel is brainwashing us
- Watching Seinfeld is evil programming in the making
- Don't eat or drink water because its poisoned

Remind me again why are you living. You're just a scared little bitch, always bitching and complaining here. NIGGA (no offense to black people here) either man the f**k up and realize life isn't fair or just kill yourself already. The elite has you right where they want you, in a position where you've lost ALL HOPE in life. Lol im laughing because you actually think you're FREE unlike the rest of us. You're stuck in the same paradigm every day here, and that's a fact. So go ahead post your stupid video on how i'm wrong because HONESTLY i just don't give a f**k. THE f***ing SHEEP IS STUCK IN IT'S STABLE BEEHHHH YOU f***ing FAGGOT, DIE IN HELL BITCH !!!!!!!
well-informed
Freshman Poster

Post by well-informed »

** eat food i meant **
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

well-informed wrote:Words can't even describe how much i hate you Linux

You are suffering from PMD (Psychotic major depression) okay got that you f***ing sick faggot. Linux you have absolutely no purpose in life whatsoever. Your paranoia has gotten so deep in your sick twisted head that YOU actually freaking believe you make sense. You don't make sense whatsoever, all you do here in go on youtube and bombard the forum with videos and take credit for it like if you're a f***ing genius. The only reason why you don't shut up, is because i physically can't make you shut up.

According to you:
- Masturbation is bad
- Condoms have chemicals which cause cancer
- School is BS
- The History Channel is brainwashing us
- Watching Seinfeld is evil programming in the making
- Don't eat or drink water because its poisoned

Remind me again why are you living. You're just a scared little bitch, always bitching and complaining here. NIGGA (no offense to black people here) either man the f**k up and realize life isn't fair or just kill yourself already. The elite has you right where they want you, in a position where you've lost ALL HOPE in life. Lol im laughing because you actually think you're FREE unlike the rest of us. You're stuck in the same paradigm every day here, and that's a fact. So go ahead post your stupid video on how i'm wrong because HONESTLY i just don't give a f**k. THE f***ing SHEEP IS STUCK IN IT'S STABLE BEEHHHH YOU f***ing FAGGOT, DIE IN HELL BITCH !!!!!!!
He's right about school and television. That's for certain.

I have issues with his as well, including his stance on HPV being a made up disease, and a few other things. I can't say I hate him though. Many conspiracy theorists are like him. He's frustrated that we arent all operating in the same mode he's in. He needs to live and let live, rather than trying to force-feed it to us.

It is too late for Americans though. If they havent woken up to the true nature of the world with the bailouts, quantitative easing, and the open admission that the Fed prints money at will, then they never will until they are shuffled off to the FEMA camps.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Well-informed go back to high school you loser. Domesticated fools like you only feel at home in a strict environment where you are rewarded for conformity, memorization of nonsense and pointless skills (high school sports). Go bang the cheerleader slut after the game with your trusty condoms. Spermicide is healthy for your sexual organs!

Imagine..
Life's going good. The federal government has just raised the minimum wage to $8.00. The slut you just picked up has received the HPV vaccine so she's twice as safe (and twice as likely to get cancer). After 3 minutes of banging at your mom's house you two watch some Seinfeld because Jewish humor written by pedophiles like Larry David is so funny and she's not dumb enough from the mercury exposure. To feel smart, you tune in for some in-formative documentaries on the History Channel as well. You swallow the propaganda down like your genetically modified dinner and fluoride-enhanced beer.

After you're done eating and the girl leaves, you sit there alone high off the excitotoxins, with the blaring tv in the background telling you how awesome the Roman Empire was when it hits you, "Hey, it's time to masturbate."
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

EGGPLANT!

Your parody of my thread = EPIC FAIL.

odbo, you are a f***ing moron. I can't emphasize this enough. So, America is an atheistic nation huh? How come 51% of America is Protestant, 23% is Christian, and get this...Non-religious population is only 4% you retard.

Something must be wrong with me if I don't believe in a supernatural being that created everything with no evidence whatsoever. Your conspiracy theories and all of this silly shit is getting on my nerves. My thread about leaving America was legitimate. I was laughing at your thread yesterday and I wasn't even going to reply to this. I erased my other message I was going to say in my word processor.

I want to know where you got this information from. YouTube videos don't count. I am talking about actual statistics. You want to believe what you want to believe. We are all brainwashed one way or the other. You are being brainwashed by this bullshit you keep posting on here.

Does the illuminati exist? How can 50 people control 6 billion other people. Are you serious? The Illuminati loses its credibility when people say they worship the devil. The devil doesn't exist either. I am a person of reason. You must provide substantial evidence that is tested and demonstrated. I don't want hearsay. This is exactly what you have, hearsay. Back up your bullshit with facts.

Before you try to debunk me, I got my information from a reputable website (the religion percentages). Atheistic nation? America? Are you out of your f***ing mind? You are the one that needs to stop drinking the "cool-aid." Numb nuts, how about you spell it right. It's Kool-Aid. I bet you favorite show of all-time is X-Files...Faggot.

I was agreeing with a lot of your posts the past 2 weeks, but now you are back into your retarded mode again with threads like this. If you want to parody someone's thread, make sure it is funny. You get shit points for calling Kazakhstan "hicksville" and that country looks like "Blade Runner." Stop watching YouTube videos from 15-year olds that have nothing better to do besides jacking off to Katy Perry pictures.

Oh yeah, your posts on this forum causes brain tumors and temporary blindness. Huh, why watch cool documentaries on the History Channel with actual people with college degrees and experiences in science and other fields you have no clue about? Never mind, we can just watch spectacular YouTube videos from a 19-year old that was made in Windows Movie Maker. Hell to the yeah!

Seinfeld > your so-called humor
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Hey Phoenix, those of us that live on the coasts (especially California and the northeast) have to deal with retarded atheists on a daily basis. These people aren't just obnoxious and preachy, they discriminate against those who don't share their borg beliefs. Atheism is a religion. It's another pile of crap that makes these zombies even more unbearable, and makes me want to leave American sooner.

As for the other stuff you're trying to hijack my topic with.. I said many times that
A) Aliens don't matter and likely don't exist
B) I don't know what the illuminati is and don't use that word
C) Satan is real as long as people believe in it

50 people don't control the world. It's around 150,000 people who are part of the ruling (rather than slave) class
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Dont feed the animals!

Post by ErikHeaven »

Just please do not!
odbo
Veteran Poster

Brainwashed zombies want your brain

Post by odbo »

Don't let them have it! Just pity the idiots. The ones worth saving will understand eventually.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

So, why are you still in the US?
odbo
Veteran Poster

real answer

Post by odbo »

good question

NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Phoenix Sosa wrote:Does the illuminati exist? How can 50 people control 6 billion other people.

It's possible. Look at the military for example, only a handful of old smart people call the shots, and control the lives of millions of young men and women. It's the same concept at a corporation. Sure, people get out of line and try to buck the system, but it's very easy to pay people off, or pay another person to be set up for life to kill the person trying to buck the system.

Another factor is intelligence, from what I have researched, people at the top are brilliant, and when you're brilliant it's very easy to control other people who are less intelligent.