America: The Grim Truth

What's your story? Discussions your reasons for going abroad.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

MrPeabody wrote:Living in Mexico next to the US border has been a nice spot for me to relax and prepare myself for my next move. One can get all the advantages of the US, while avoiding the toxic culture. I have been even treated nicely by the US border guards who have never searched me or given me any problems. When I first came into Mexico, my car was so full I could barely see out the window. I was worried I would be stopped by the Mexican border guards and forced to pay custom duties or something. I pulled up to the border and waited for the light. If the light turns red, you need to pull to the side for inspection. If the light turns green, you go on your way. The light turned green. Having a mind full of negative thoughts is worse than living in a fascist country.
IME, the only ones really concerned about searches and seizures are US Customs. I have been to Czech Rep, Ecuador, Costa Rica, Canada and Germany. The only times I have been searched, harassed and interrogated where at US entry points.
jcris7
Freshman Poster

Post by jcris7 »

MrPeabody wrote:
IME, the only ones really concerned about searches and seizures are US Customs. I have been to Czech Rep, Ecuador, Costa Rica, Canada and Germany. The only times I have been searched, harassed and interrogated where at US entry points.
Hah! Why am I not surprised. I personally can't stand ICE or any other Homeland Security agency. Bunch of bureaucratic, big-government worshiping fascist fags. Janet Napolitano is the biggest man-hating dyke on the planet. "Protecting the homeland" my ass. "Protecting and enforcing the governments hijacking and assault on your freedom" is more like it. Someone would have to be crazy to work for them. Now I'm a "terrorist" for exercising my first amendment rights. Suck my 7.5"-incher Napolitano!
"Women age like milk; Men age like wine." - Tom Leykis
Hook
Freshman Poster

Post by Hook »

I agree with some of what this guy is saying. But what he doesn't understand is working hard is part of our culture, not something companies force on us. Most Americans don't even take all the vacation time they are allocated. They would rather have money than free time. You can criticize this, but you should blame the culture more than the company.

My friend from work is exchanging one week of his vacation time for pay this year so that he can use it to buy some additions to his house. The company never forced or encouraged him to do this.

The fact of the matter is that employers offer what employees demand, because employers have to compete for employees. This is why most jobs pay more than minimum wage, so they can entice good workers. If employers are only offering little vacation time, it is because average employees would rather have higher wages and less vacation.

If it were up to me, I would simply have a system where you get paid for the days you show up to work. If you want a bunch of vacation, you get less pay. If you want more pay, you don't take much vacation. That way, everyone gets what they want.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Ouch

Post by odbo »

oiltradingacademy
Freshman Poster

My First Post

Post by oiltradingacademy »

This is my first post here, and I know none of you know me, so you have no idea what I know and what I don't, but I'm afraid the situation is far more grim than most of you realize. Listen, I know this is going to sound totally crazy, and I don't blame you one bit for thinking so, but America is being taken down on purpose.

There are a people who are running the USA, and it's not Obama or the so called Congress or Senate, these people are by far more intelligent than all these people combined.

The agenda of these people is to turn the USA into Saddam and Gomorrah, another words, turn the women against the men so they have no choice but to be with other women, and in turn make the men be with other men. They are doing this at every possible level they can do it.

And not only that, once they obtain this, which is right around the corner, they will do something far more sinister. The same people who took over Russia in 1917 and killed 40 million people in the gas chambers, and the same people who killed so many in Germany, are the same exact type of people who have seized control of the USA. They have built concentration camps under the guise of FEMA all over the country, including some 800 underground DUMBS which are one mile deep, all interconnected by Maglev Trains which they built in 1972.

Once everything implodes they will be taking people away to these camps just like they did in Russia and just like they did in Germany. And it's very sad that people simply don't understand, nor did they understand then either, and when people like me tried to tell them, they laughed at them.

If you would notice, everything on a quantum level is getting worse and worse, and I'm not talking about the economy or music or TV, I'm talking about everything under the sun, they own every corporation there is, and they are scientifically manipulating everything and destroying it, especially for men.

Turning women against men was only one of many things they are doing. You should be able to see the TV and how they portray women as the hero's, beating up men, saving the day, being and acting like a man, whereas the man is portrayed as the idiot who cannot do anything.

Guys, this isn't just some weird coincidence, this is 100% on purpose and it's scientific in nature, they are doing this with everything on a very complex level.

There is only one solution, get your passport and leave the country ASAP.

Once you do you'll find out really quick that in other countries, except western ones, people are so much more friendly, you will make guy friends very easily, and you will be able to get yourself a girl without much difficulty, and have a good quality relationship with her, one that can easily make you happy.

The USA doesn't have much time left, how much time I cannot say obviously, but the clock is ticking and time is drawing very short, and once it hits the fan it's going to be one whopper of a show that's for sure, one that the world has not yet seen in world history.

I truly do feel sorry for all the people who cannot see what's coming, but that is not my fault nor my problem, and I'm sorry if you cannot see it.
Futures markets are controlled by a computer program!

http://www.oiltradingacademy.com

David
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

It's too bad GlobeTrotter is not here anymore for you to argue with. He's a market "expert" who left the USA in 2008 and now lives in China, but insists everything that happened and is happening to the US economy and society in general is purely coincidental and the result of short-sightedness or incompetence.
oiltradingacademy
Freshman Poster

Post by oiltradingacademy »

odbo wrote:It's too bad GlobeTrotter is not here anymore for you to argue with. He's a market "expert" who left the USA in 2008 and now lives in China, but insists everything that happened and is happening to the US economy and society in general is purely coincidental and the result of short-sightedness or incompetence.

Unfortunately that isn't true, in fact, the entire Futures markets, such as the price of Gold, Oil, Silver, Currencies like the dollar and euro, wheat, corn, etc etc are all under the control of a computer program and they DO NOT trade, this is a 100% mathematical fact, which I easily prove in my videos.

And as per the "Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion" they will crash world markets in ONE DAY, to bring about their New World Order, they will crash world markets and bring about the solution which will be a one world currency all digital in nature.

When this happens places like Mexico and much of the world won't collapse, when it happens in the USA there will be massive destruction. The USA has more guns within it then all the other countries combined, and there is going to be serious bloodshed in the USA as a result. That's what the camps are for.....
Futures markets are controlled by a computer program!

http://www.oiltradingacademy.com

David
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

oiltradingacademy wrote:
odbo wrote:It's too bad GlobeTrotter is not here anymore for you to argue with. He's a market "expert" who left the USA in 2008 and now lives in China, but insists everything that happened and is happening to the US economy and society in general is purely coincidental and the result of short-sightedness or incompetence.

Unfortunately that isn't true, in fact, the entire Futures markets, such as the price of Gold, Oil, Silver, Currencies like the dollar and euro, wheat, corn, etc etc are all under the control of a computer program and they DO NOT trade, this is a 100% mathematical fact, which I easily prove in my videos.

And as per the "Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion" they will crash world markets in ONE DAY, to bring about their New World Order, they will crash world markets and bring about the solution which will be a one world currency all digital in nature.

When this happens places like Mexico and much of the world won't collapse, when it happens in the USA there will be massive destruction. The USA has more guns within it then all the other countries combined, and there is going to be serious bloodshed in the USA as a result. That's what the camps are for.....
You're already seeing protests happen all across the country. I live in NYC and there is a huge protest going on around Wall Street called "Occupy Wall Street." I'm sure everyone's seen or heard about it in the news. Damn Gestapo NYC cops acting like animals and beating up the peaceful protesters instead of going after the crooks and bankers in Wall Street--tells you how screwed up the country really is!
well-informed
Freshman Poster

Post by well-informed »

this is scary to hear :(
Hook
Freshman Poster

Post by Hook »

Which is ironic considering what your avatar says. :D
Hook
Freshman Poster

Post by Hook »

oiltradingacademy wrote:
I thought that the Protocols were debunked as a hoax. Do you have some evidence they weren't a hoax?

BTW, your sig line should say "Masons" not "Mason's", sorry for being a grammar Nazi.