America is hell for men - Good experience with Tibetans

What's your story? Discussions your reasons for going abroad.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re:

Post by MrMan »

Adama wrote:I'm a beginner Buddhist. Naturally gravitated towards it. I would like to visit some of the places in Asia one day. From the google images, the women look very Native American there.
Woah, did you apostacize recently? Is this the same poster who used this username before?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Citizen
Freshman Poster

Re: America is hell for men - Good experience with Tibetans

Post by Citizen »

dancilley wrote:
lookin4happiness wrote:GIVE ME HIS SISTER
Yes! We need to exist in these places. I do not believe in women not having control of their own bodies, but we need to live in places where women will respect us. Escape America now! Or somehow find a way to guarantee that women respect you and love you.
Okay but the deal is that none of you will have control over your bodies and minds also. You will be used in anyway and for any purpose that the true overlords want. :)
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

I had such a great time in Northeast India. I felt so at home there.

The hospitality that I received in Mizoram and Manipur was unbelievable. They hardly get any foreign visitors, so I was treated like a special, honored guest by people I'd meet in buses and churches. People paid for my meals, invited me to their homes, and made sure that they took good care of me. And after being invited to speak at a local church, so many girls came up to shake my hand.

But ... shh, don't all rush over there and spoil Northeast India just yet! :P
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Re:

Post by Adama »

MrMan wrote:
Adama wrote:I'm a beginner Buddhist. Naturally gravitated towards it. I would like to visit some of the places in Asia one day. From the google images, the women look very Native American there.
Woah, did you apostacize recently? Is this the same poster who used this username before?
I would refer you to the time index of the post you've quoted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:10 am.

That is Nov of 2011. I didn't get saved until February 2013. So naturally before that time, I was unsaved.

I hope this explains that I am not an apostate.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

First, I want to say that it is not good to download and read others' problems into your head, focusing on negativity is never good. It becomes overwhelming.

I was at the pool the other day and I was shocked at how many females, young females, just totally lacked any sense of femininity. I'm a decent looking guy, I'm in shape and tall etc. I was in the pool and just the amount of slut (material) around was amazing, the other thing...and this is the thing that constantly gets to me, the way young women look at you if they're interested. It's very assertive aggressive, almost exactly like a man would look at a woman. It's as if these women think that they have to be trained to act exactly as guys, the more "they can act like us" - the more we can respect them, while Nothing could be further from the truth. It's unnatural and it's a turn off. I think they think they're being 'assertive' or sexy or something but that kind of a loom from a woman is unnatural and even...Irritating or just, how can I explain it? Sad?
Has anyone else experienced this or know what I'm talking about?

It was really a turn off and irritating above all else. The women definitely lack true femininity, most of them seem arrogant/conceited and into themselves to an insane /deluded and a pathetic degree. They are totally narcissistic and this is disgusting. Anyways, it just totally turned me off, made me shake my head ...and wanted to just leave. I mean it is just sad....no woman with class anywhere, lots of women are good for a easy bang but that's about it; that's why I don't understand why anyone would want to leave America just to bang, you can do that here very simply.
There was not a true feminine woman with class anywhere. One with kids ...and she thought she was all that - "you have kids". ..smh.
I think it's hell for men but it's not that bad as everyone says. It is kind of ridiculous and funny let's admit it - It is just sad. I guess that is sort of hell.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

I will agree with OP and pretty much every other guy saying these things- I guess I've gotten so used to all of it I just, sadly, have taken it as normal.
I think women are waking up slowly...unfortunately it seems like I had to go through the worst of feminist brunt growing in my formative years. It really is bad. It is ridiculous how it's stacked completely against men. It's no wonder so many men look as if they have low self esteem, weak, pathetic. If you're told that over and over or treated that way you'll feel that. That's really sad, it's a great way to break a young man's life before it even starts.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
dancilley
Freshman Poster

Post by dancilley »

I want to create a community, a neighborhood, where everyone is happy and healthy, and everyone is getting all their needs met.

I don't know how I'm going to create this place, but I want to create it.

I want to have a house, and I want to have multiple women in the house who all desire to have sex with me and produce as many babies as possible as me.

Everyone eats the healthiest diet, which keeps their mind healthy and they feel a higher amount of pleasure overall than most Americans do, because their brain is not overly stimulated due to the drug-like foods of America.

I want everyone to be able to express themselves and their sexual desires...sex will be embraced.

It's pretty simple. Everyone is very healthy and happy and joyful.

And every house has a man in it with multiple women. The reason for having multiple women is because no one stimulates themselves with anything health-damaging, such as chocolate, cheese, meat, sugar, oil, MSG, cakes, candy, cookies, crackers, chips, donuts, etc. Not even white rice or refined wheat flour.

Every one eats the freshest, healthiest diet...and is just focused on finding the healthiest, happiest people with whom they will have sex and produce as many babies as possible!
JOIN MY BRAND NEW FREE SPEECH FORUM EMPHASIZING PURE VIRGIN MARRIAGE: https://dancilley.great-site.net/forum

X/Twitter: https://x.com/DanCilleyLTBLP

YouTube: https://youtube.com/@DanCilley
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@lookin4happiness how can you have good experience with Tibetans? They aren't that open or sociable with foreigners, and the women are not into foreigners either. They are very reserved and do not flirt. I was in a Tibetan area in China called Ganzi and noticed all this.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Re:

Post by kangarunner »

lookin4happiness wrote:
November 20th, 2011, 5:43 pm
thanks,
Oh and a nother thing.. Tonight at my Tibetan friends house.. HIs wife cooked us a dank meal of chicken curry, dhal, rice, sweet tea, and everything and then served us first and waited herself to eat until later... See more proof that america never had a respectful culture and that is the reason we have no values here, the divorce rate is so high, and human happiness has gone down the tubes.. basically..
This is the best classification of how people are in America. America is a bunch of takers, zero respectful people in America which is why no one gives a shit about anyone else. I would never be kind or generous to anyone in America because I know this culture does not reward that. It punishes it. While in Vietnam, I will be kind and generous to everyone because I know the Vietnamese culture rewards that. In normal and sane countries, when you give more, you receive 10x more.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
rudder
Junior Poster

Post by rudder »

Is it just me getting older, or did the last decade have more intrigue? I read these old posts, and it was almost like people were so excited to share about their stories from abroad and there was hope and this whole idea was novel.
EdwardMatthew
Freshman Poster

Post by EdwardMatthew »

rudder wrote:
March 19th, 2023, 7:21 pm
Is it just me getting older, or did the last decade have more intrigue? I read these old posts, and it was almost like people were so excited to share about their stories from abroad and there was hope and this whole idea was novel.
You're not alone in feeling that way. It's natural to perceive the past as more intriguing and filled with excitement, especially when looking back on old posts and memories. The last decade may have held a special charm for many, with people eagerly sharing their stories from abroad and embracing the novelty of the experience. However, it's important to remember that each era has its own unique moments and opportunities for growth. As we continue to navigate through time, new adventures and possibilities await, ready to capture our interest and spark that same sense of wonder.