America is hell for men - Good experience with Tibetans

What's your story? Discussions your reasons for going abroad.
lookin4happiness
Freshman Poster

America is hell for men - Good experience with Tibetans

Post by lookin4happiness »

Hey Guys,
After lurking for a while, reading many posts, I have decided to post here to share my feelings experiences, although I had some hesitations because a lot of the disrespectful posts that are posted here.. Well here it goes... In my college days (I am still in my late twenties) I had the good fortune to travel abroad for two semesters of study. Being interested in Buddhism, first I traveled to a place called Sikkim which is in the Indian Himalayas... which was good but I wasn't too aware of the problems with the American scene in general and was more focused on my studies than on trying to get girls...It was here that I started what was to become my lifelong passion of studying the Tibetan language, which has opened up so many wonderful doors in my life... Nonetheless four years later I had the good fortune to travel and stay in Kathmandu to study more... This was really the experience of a lifetime.. In those three months I met so many women. It was so easy to meet women in Kathmandu, Nepali and Tibetan.. Especially if they were Buddhist and not Hindu.. I could just naturally meet them and they would talk to me and be interested in me and we would laugh, and go for walks etc.. a naturalness that was unheard of in America in general, except for with a few women... I had women who were interested in me there and it didn't feel like it was impossible to meet women or even find a wife. I even had one Nepali girl who was begging me to marry her. She was only 28 and she said that men over there thought she was too old and not good anymore! LOL she wasn't ugly either. She was just a person who ran a little store and her family had saved a 10,000$ USD dowry for her marriage... She was willing to give this to me if I took her to the states. None theless I wasn't into it and didn't want to deal with it all and said no... I befriended some of the Tibetan monks over there... It was so easy to make friends because I was becoming semi fluent in there language. Many times I got invited to food at other peoples houses.. This one monk, whos sister was in Tibet said straight up that if I wanted he would GIVE ME HIS SISTER.. Can you believe that... Can you imagine something like that happpening in America... Yeah me neither it never would! Other time I just met this cute young girl in a restuarant she was drinking beer alone and I was like oh shit I have to talk to her.. This is gonna be too easy... we chatted and then she walked back to my guesthouse at the time.. It was this little one room house I was staying in and she came in and sat with me in there for a while.. See I wasn't as desperate at the time as I might be if I had a girl sitting in my room now.. So I didnt try and put any moves on her. but can you image this stuff would never happen so easily in america. anyway the Nepali/ Tibetan people show me much more love than the american's over all.. I must be one of those Asian souls.. In fact here in my town in the states we have a good perceptange of Refugees from various countires and I always try and talk to them when I see them on the streets, cuz over all I like chatting with them better than Americans.. This Tibetan friend invited me over to his house tonight.. They are so hospitable to me its an amazing contrast to americans.. I talked to his wife.. who was beautiful, kind, humble, and respectful to her husband.. she obviously wasn't thinking like american women at all but she was telling me how America is o.k. her her but it is harder for her husband.. She was telling me how america is good for girls but bad for men.. see america is a hell for men and everyoneknows this.. She said she would probably be happier living in India despite the economic benefits here.. See we can be happier in the third world counties than we can in America... Lucky for me guys.. I am happy to say I will be going to the East and staying for probaly at least a year coming up this winter... I am very happy about it.. All my Tibetan friends said I should marry a Tibetan women.. Even the Tibetan women I have met in America are much better then American women.. I was recently at a big event of the Dalai Lama and I met two different Tibetan girls there who I probably could have married if I had pursued more.. They were easy to talk to.. They were respectful to me, it is so much better, they were also beautiful. Part of this is because I know there language and religion guys.. having deep roots in common makes it much much easier I have to say. SO just want to say I wish you all luck on your search for happiness.. I think it is best not to just go to a country to get girls but go to a place you are interested in the culture and want to learn the language and a new way of thinking of reality... That way your trips abroad will bring you more happiness and knowledge about humanity and human nature that you can use regardless of where you live.. That wisdom will allow you to see the relativity of the bad situation we have in regards to our situation in America just knowing that it is not us and that it is a profoundly sick american society makes all the difference in the world..
Take Care.
onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Post by onezero4u »

lookng for happiness

welcome aboard

btw: i DIDNT read your post b/c it was too damn long to not have any breaks or spaces of any kind to make it easier to read. just sayin
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
lookin4happiness
Freshman Poster

thanks,
Oh and a nother thing.. Tonight at my Tibetan friends house.. HIs wife cooked us a dank meal of chicken curry, dhal, rice, sweet tea, and everything and then served us first and waited herself to eat until later... See more proof that america never had a respectful culture and that is the reason we have no values here, the divorce rate is so high, and human happiness has gone down the tubes.. basically..
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

lookin4happiness wrote:thanks,
Oh and a nother thing.. Tonight at my Tibetan friends house.. HIs wife cooked us a dank meal of chicken curry, dhal, rice, sweet tea, and everything and then served us first and waited herself to eat until later... See more proof that america never had a respectful culture and that is the reason we have no values here, the divorce rate is so high, and human happiness has gone down the tubes.. basically..
Excuse me, sir... I am Black, and I was wondering if those Tibetians like Black people or if they are racist towards them in any way.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
lookin4happiness
Freshman Poster

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:
Excuse me, sir... I am Black, and I was wondering if those Tibetians like Black people or if they are racist towards them in any way.

Hi,
In general I don't think that it would matter to them.. However.. although my experiences are good with them it largely rests on my interest in two things
1) Buddhism. 2)The Tibetan language.. However my friend, like minds attract like minds if you are a good person you will meet other good peope to be friends with as a general rule. skin color shouldn't matter.

Another thing I wanted to post about what I have noticed amongst these people.. the men aren't what you guys are calling "manginas" towards there women.. Seeing them makes me realize that America truly is a the capital of p***y whipped men.. it is phenomenal...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

lookin4happiness wrote:
The_Hero_of_Men wrote:

Hi,
In general I don't think that it would matter to them.. However.. although my experiences are good with them it largely rests on my interest in two things
1) Buddhism. 2)The Tibetan language.. However my friend, like minds attract like minds if you are a good person you will meet other good peope to be friends with as a general rule. skin color shouldn't matter.

Another thing I wanted to post about what I have noticed amongst these people.. the men aren't what you guys are calling "manginas" towards there women.. Seeing them makes me realize that America truly is a the capital of p***y whipped men.. it is phenomenal...
You have a point there, sir. Even I must admit, I still have those mangina-ish tendencies, that I must suppress... i wish there was a way we could meet and take a tour of Tibet so I could see if these women are great. What is the native language of Tibet?
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

I'm happy to hear of your success in Nepal. Ironically, the further from civilization you get the more civilized people behave, especially the women.
lookin4happiness
Freshman Poster

Yes we all from America have these mangina-ish tendences that we must supress. WE have been forced to evolve to be that way in our desperation to get p***y. The native language of Tibet is Tibetan. It is not so easy to go to Tibet sense the 1959 invasion of communist China. Tibetans are now spread out throughout the world, largely in India and Nepal.. But in western countries too.. Where do you live? There is probably a communit of Tibetans there..
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

lookin4happiness wrote:Yes we all from America have these mangina-ish tendences that we must supress. WE have been forced to evolve to be that way in our desperation to get p***y. The native language of Tibet is Tibetan. It is not so easy to go to Tibet sense the 1959 invasion of communist China. Tibetans are now spread out throughout the world, largely in India and Nepal.. But in western countries too.. Where do you live? There is probably a communit of Tibetans there..
I live in San Antonio, Texas, so I strongly doubt that a Tibetian community exists here.

Mr. Taco has a point, though-- the farther away from civilization one gets, the more civilized people actually become (especially the women). is the Tibetan language similar to Chinese? What alphabet is it based on?
lookin4happiness
Freshman Poster

no its not like chinese, although the Tibetan has its own script that is a unique set of characters. There is spoken and written tibetan. the spoken dialects vary from region to region but the language is based on the ancient indian language of sanskrit.. especially the written language which is largely linked with understanding complext concepts of buddhist philosophy which comes from ancient India...
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

lookin4happiness wrote:no its not like chinese, although the Tibetan has its own script that is a unique set of characters. There is spoken and written tibetan. the spoken dialects vary from region to region but the language is based on the ancient indian language of sanskrit.. especially the written language which is largely linked with understanding complext concepts of buddhist philosophy which comes from ancient India...
Do most people in Katmandu speak fluent Mandarin? Do you think someone (westerner) could meet a lot of people there and get a good reception if he only spoke Mandarin but not Tibetan? Is it important to be a serious Buddist to related well there?
lookin4happiness
Freshman Poster

no one in kathmandu speaks mandarin. They speak Nepali. I think it is important to have some interest in the culture. Keep in mind the majority of the millions of people who live in kathmandu are nepali and hindu. It is a small percentage of the people who are buddhist/tibetan.. I think the Hindu's can be a bit conservative.. but there are exceptions and I don't like to categorize any group fully.. LIke I said to the other guy if you are a good person and you go to the right areas you can be very well recieved by Nepali/Tibetan people.. you need to meet the right people and have respect for the culture. If you really go into the country of Nepal or if you go trekking in Pokhora for example you can meet some amazing people and see some beautiful things you wont believe existed. Some very simple and beautiful women...
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

lookin4happiness wrote:no one in kathmandu speaks mandarin. They speak Nepali. I think it is important to have some interest in the culture. Keep in mind the majority of the millions of people who live in kathmandu are nepali and hindu. It is a small percentage of the people who are buddhist/tibetan.. I think the Hindu's can be a bit conservative.. but there are exceptions and I don't like to categorize any group fully.. LIke I said to the other guy if you are a good person and you go to the right areas you can be very well recieved by Nepali/Tibetan people.. you need to meet the right people and have respect for the culture. If you really go into the country of Nepal or if you go trekking in Pokhora for example you can meet some amazing people and see some beautiful things you wont believe existed. Some very simple and beautiful women...
Sorry for the ignorant question. I'm tired tonight and had Tibet in mind, not Nepal.

Thanks for your great info and putting a new country on the HA map. You've stimulated my curiosity about Nepal.

BTW, one of my Taiwanese female friends went there and told me some of the guys tried hard to get to know her. She kept in touch with one of them for awhile.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

@_@ Please use paragraph breaks.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

:!:
Last edited by Adama on July 23rd, 2017, 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.