Might be leaving to France.

What's your story? Discussions your reasons for going abroad.
krnshorty213
Freshman Poster

Might be leaving to France.

Post by krnshorty213 »

My bestfriend might be moving to france with her father. Due to his job.
They both asked me to come with. I just might join them on this dope journey
and plus european's are hot ass shit!! Men,Women,Ppl in between. :D

and plus i get to learn more on there culture and also travel to other places.

Has anybody here been to france?
how was it? living wise? making money? parties?
Ect n ect.
Korean shorty. To live and die in LA.
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

Are you male? France is a bad choice if you're male. The men there are very aggressive in approaching women, similar to Italy. This means too much competition and women have their shields up.
krnshorty213
Freshman Poster

Post by krnshorty213 »

the f**k. im a gurl...tripping why would u think im a dude????
im very blunt so yeah! and plus im a pansexual WOMAN!
thank god im not a dude. uhm yeah. well then again i heard some places in france is kinda f***ed up.

but yeahhhhhh i wanna dip on many euros hoes as much as i can`i have a thing for euros and half euros.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

You can join Couchsurfing to meet people through there.

http://www.couchsurfing.org

They have a France group in the communities section. There you can find out some activities to join. Very nice people.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
krnshorty213
Freshman Poster

Post by krnshorty213 »

like ewwwwwwww i dont do couchsurfin bro...
i would have a place....jus would have to look for a job..or some sort...
maybe grow pot or something.. :]]

but ive heard of that site. :) thnxx
green1976
Freshman Poster

Post by green1976 »

OzGuy wrote:Are you male? France is a bad choice if you're male. The men there are very aggressive in approaching women, similar to Italy. This means too much competition and women have their shields up.
She have took the right ticket as a female so they wouldn't be any problem to find an available male and they have yellow fever too here.

France with the US and some other western countries in the world,are one of the worst places to have an easy going life with females.
This is particularly true in Paris where women thinks they are princess.

If a man plan to come to France thinking to have fun time,get ready to be very disappointed.
This country have nothing to envy to the US in that aspect.

If a woman want to come to France,i would say no problem,there shouldn't be any difficulty for her to get some mangina ready to please her.

Some people on this forum have to come back to reality when they think that Euro or non Anglo countries are ok to meet women
I could say that it could be better compared to the US,but nothing to turn around things.

I know a lot of men who are going abroad to find their wives or having fun.
A lot of guys whine is some forums saying that here is too difficult to get a chick and that they are cold.

To reply to your saying,French males are less aggressive in their approach than Italian but at the end, they are quit submissive and for them females are sacred.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Re: Might be leaving to France.

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

krnshorty213 wrote:My bestfriend might be moving to france with her father. Due to his job.
They both asked me to come with. I just might join them on this dope journey
and plus european's are hot ass shit!! Men,Women,Ppl in between. :D

and plus i get to learn more on there culture and also travel to other places.

Has anybody here been to france?
how was it? living wise? making money? parties?
Ect n ect.
I spend time in Paris every chance I get...it is my favourite city. When my former step son had cancer and I did not know if he would live or die I flew to paris and walked the streets for three days.

What time of year are you planning to be there?

France is not one cultural place. Southern france is COMPLETELY different to Paris. The southern french do not like parisioners that much at all.

Where are you planning to go? I have been to Rheem, Dijon and Lyon as well as Paris.

Lyon is a fabulous city and WELL worth a visit if you are down that way...so is Geneva.

Living in france is pretty cheap....food is cheap and very good...the only thing that is insanely expensive is coffee in coffee shops in paris...I have NO IDEA why they have become so expensive since 99.

Make sure that you do NOT tell them you are american or british....best to tell them you are australian. Service is terrible if they think you are american or british and great if they know you are australian.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

What are french women like compared to AW in terms of flirting, hooking up, screwing? do they chase 20% 'ers ?

Which part of country would be best to get French women, Paris is out of picture;how abt 2nd and 3rd tier cities ??

I have a feeling they are the best or one of the best
green1976
Freshman Poster

Post by green1976 »

Banano wrote:What are french women like compared to AW in terms of flirting, hooking up, screwing? do they chase 20% 'ers ?

Which part of country would be best to get French women, Paris is out of picture;how abt 2nd and 3rd tier cities ??

I have a feeling they are the best or one of the best
If you still want to come and check by yourself what's all about French women,just come here and let's see what's going on..maybe you will find that they are a lot better than AW,flirting around,not chasing the 20% and so on.

As for me,i've said this in my previous post, i don't even want to see French females or whatever western ladies or similar people as i found my destiny,my life,my type of ladies in Thailand.

After visiting quit a lot of countries(Latin America or other European states),by no way i will trade what i've experience in Thailand be it p4p or gf,founding what exactly i want.

Like all my previous trip,as my next departure is approaching in some days,i'm like reviving,feeling like a child going to a candy store and finally be myself.

What a relieve,i just know that i will stroll around with my buddy in the countryside finding for sure some very nice ladies to see and to flirt with.

I"ve done this before and what a f***ing great thing to do..just be somebody natural who is not looked like a perv because he smile to a chick or start a conversation.

This time i'm also planning everything about to find the right lady for me who will permit me to pass my genes and reproduce.

That's not an easy task to take care of a child but it will be the best response i could ever have in my life by finally bypassing the destiny i was entitled to in France, erasing forever females here for a lady in Thailand who will bear my child.
Last edited by green1976 on May 23rd, 2012, 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

green1976 wrote: As for me,i've said this in my previous post, i don't even want to see French females or whatever western ladies or similar people as i found my destiny,my life,my type of ladies in Thailand.

After visiting quit a lot of countries(Latin America or other European states),by no way i will trade what i've experience in Thailand
be it p4p or gf,founding what exactly i want.

Like all my previous trip,as my next departure is approaching in some days, i'm like reviving, feeling like a child going to a candy store and finally be myself.

What a relieve,i just know that i will stroll around with my buddy in the countryside finding for sure some very nice ladies to see and to flirt with.

I"ve done this before and what a f***ing great things to do..just be somebody natural who is not looked like a perv because he smile to a chick or start a conversation.

This time i'm also planning everything about to find the right lady for me who will permit me to pass my genes and reproduce.

That's not an easy task to take care of a child but it will be the best response i could ever have in my life by finally bypassing the destiny i was entitled to in France, erasing forever females here for a lady in Thailand who will bear my child.
Please bump the previous post and tell us more.

I wake up every morning lonely and miserable, contemplating suicide.

I am so against p4p, but I may have to go do it one day not too distant.

I would like to hear more about somewhere where there is love - temporary or more.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Jester wrote: I wake up every morning lonely and miserable, contemplating suicide.

I would like to hear more about somewhere where there is love - temporary or more.
Well don't bump yourself off just yet Jester.

There are so many women in eastern europe who want a decent husband it is not funny.

I do not know about Asia so I can not comment on that.

As you indirectly point out, many men do not get to have the experiences I had these last 4 years. To find not one but TWO really lovely women to spend time with was something else. I am quite satisfied now. I am not going to bother looking for those experiences again. If a new one wanders by, great, but I will not bother chasing.

It took 7 months for fav#3 to get from meeting to fav status and really, it was pretty much a bit over a year from starting out friendly to my fav#1 getting to fav status...maybe a bit longer. I do not get close to women quickly any more. That is part of what happens to a man when he is so hated on by women he loves. He gets MUCH more cautious.

I do not think I have the energy to bother doing it all again. For me it is almost like "I have had what I wanted and now it is gone that's cool".

If my fav#1 called me tomorrow and said she had decided against kids and wanted to "give it a go" I would welcome her in my life.

But no other woman is going to have the benefit of one of the best men around.

That is THEIR problem. Not mine.

They can moan all they like about "where did all the good men go". We were right here all the time and you stole our kids, stole our houses, destroyed our businesses and laughed at us.....and then you hated on us when we pointed out how evil you have been. And now we are telling the lads.

To let the lads know The Truth Be Told is out there.

TTBT has had more than 500 downloads now....and our Radio show with Bill Greathouse got 60 listeners the other day...so the word is slowly getting out there about The Truth Be Told. It is a shame that MRAs and MRMs will not take the best interests of young men to heart and tell them the truth about what is going on or pass them a free eBook telling them the truth of what is going on.

But as young lads read TTBT and the realise they would have read it earlier if older men really cared about them? The lads are realising what is going on. That their whole society hates on them for the most part...the lads are going to create the society they want and no older men are going to be able to stop them.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

France ain't that bad, women should have no problem finding a boyfriend in short order because French men do tend to be aggressive.

In and around Paris you should find a very extensive expat community mostly made up for Brits and Americans. You know how woman around the world feel about Paris...

French women, well that varies. I would say more so than other places, better than Germany overall but worst than Scandinavia. Like Berlin however, lots of Slavic women in Paris. Chances are you'll hook up with a Russian girl as much as a native French girl...

Overall I've heard mixed reviews about France. May have to go back....
green1976
Freshman Poster

Post by green1976 »

Jester wrote:
green1976 wrote: As for me,i've said this in my previous post, i don't even want to see French females or whatever western ladies or similar people as i found my destiny,my life,my type of ladies in Thailand.

After visiting quit a lot of countries(Latin America or other European states),by no way i will trade what i've experience in Thailand
be it p4p or gf,founding what exactly i want.

Like all my previous trip,as my next departure is approaching in some days, i'm like reviving, feeling like a child going to a candy store and finally be myself.

I"ve done this before and what a f***ing great things to do..just be somebody natural who is not looked like a perv because he smile to a chick or start a conversation.

Please bump the previous post and tell us more.

I wake up every morning lonely and miserable, contemplating suicide.

Contemplating suicide is the path who will please the system.

Hard to support this everyday, but there is no other solution than to work to reach the goal who is to find a place where you will feel validated as a human being and to be a man who connect with women there.

It's awful for me too..as i don't have nothing in common with females here,it would be the same in the US...so i'm totally restricted in only lonely activities besides sometime exercising.

This is why after indulging myself to p4p in Thailand and having gf all around,the time for me as come to construct a more solid ground,to build something and that would be no more than to find the right one having a child with.

If it was for me,in the ideal condition,i would not hurry up like,but i have no other choice to make my life bearable where i am.

I cannot support myself financially in Thailand for even 1 year..so i'm just going and coming back..but each passing year i get older, without having something solid there.

It will be a very interesting experience as i will go back there in June for less than a month,and i will check how my possibilities are to make what i want.

I'm not expecting to do everything right now...i just want to see how i will score there.

My next step will be a 3 months after this summer.
At this moment i will do everything reasonably to make what i want possible.

It will be step after step, but i'm still confident to be in a good position to find ladies who will be interested in me.

There's no love as a magic spell..only some cultures who are more favorable to interact with females.
Nothing is granted.

I've been many times to Thailand,i speak little bit Thai,i know some of the basic there without accepting the fact that bad surprise are always there as a possibility.

To your information and speaking for myself,but this could probably be your case,it's a lot easier to find true love in Thailand than where we are.

They are not even a single piece of hesitation when i tell you that.

I just can compare how miserable i was here when i was having a gf in France versus Thailand.

It got so many hurdles to even catch one,just to be totally disgusted in how they treat men and in how they expect men to behave.

As i always say,for those who like to play the card "they only think about your money,you are only a wallet in Thailand"it's ok for me and be it if it's the case.

I just take everything of what Thailand is , to where it will go for me.

If i have to lose there,i will lose but i will play hard to win my game.