Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

N/A

What's your story? Discussions your reasons for going abroad.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby noog » Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:35 am

Thanks for sharing your story Euro and best of luck overseas!
"Take a bold and unconventional action, then you'll find out who your friends are."

"Trying to find good American women is like trying to ice skate in a volcano."
noog
Freshman Poster

Postby ssjparris » Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:22 am

your almost out eurobrat. keep going.

i am going to europe too soon !!!. sometimes you will run into problems that will stop you from reaching your goals. never give up man keep going !!!.

yeah american women do have mental problems. they want you to meet them. then when you finally do. they make up an excuse to not meet. dont trust them !!!.

and please...please...please dont mess with american women. stay away from them. get them into bed and get them out FAST !!!.

Maybe you should try to sell your house. get money from that !!!. and leave then leave.

ahh those wonderful pictures. they are so open, honest and mentally healthy. they don't mind to meet you and date you...even sex.

it reminds me of the experiences i am having with foreign women here in the states that are visiting. so open and approachable.

i wish you well my friend in your journey to europe. im planning on living there as a perpetual traveller.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Previous

Return to Why Go Abroad? Tell Your Story and Reasons