"It's going hot."

What's your story? Discussions your reasons for going abroad.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

Did I say it? I am pro obama, though he is a little too nice to muslims
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

polya wrote:
No, martial law will NEVER be declared, it will just keep getting worse from now on, and no-body will ever say it's M.L. Perhaps they will devise an Orwellian name for martial law like "New Freedom" and call it that.
+1
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

OutWest wrote:
Jester wrote:
OutWest wrote:
Jester wrote:
Looks to me, from electoral map on Huffington Post, per your POV above, that if Karl Rove's billionaire cabal contributes the 200 million USD he asked for, wily Republicans can carry Colorado and thus the election, despite their unskilled candidate. Unskilled beats failed.

So, seeing this, will the Big O (and his wing of the NWO) try some coup-from-above monkey business?

Your point (above) about the military suggests.... no. After all he should be afraid of the military, right?

Unless....

(1) unless his people made it look like there was a coup or terrorist act from the Kooky Militaristic White Right. Then the military would have to stand by him, and help him crack down --- or else look like bad guys.

or.....

(2) O lands on a carrier in a fighter jet, leading brave troops into Syria and/or Iran. Then Bubba and D'Shawn are gonna smack palms in a high five, and together chant "Yoo Ess Ay, Yoo Ess Ay" --- and O is re-elected. The domestic-terror false-flag would then be a logical corollary. The Iranians.

I guess so many folks are wise to the NWO that (1) is gonna be hard to pull off - though they should try some more, what the hell. Scenario (2) would work for Obama before the election, or it would work even better for Romney after January inauguration.

No fly-zone will allow Libya-style air war.
http://malaysia.answers.yahoo.com/quest ... 239AAVeuTF

So any way you slice it, it looks like martial law by 2013. This should allow dollar devaluation (100% inflation) with troops already in place to protect wealthy neighborhoods, judges, politicians, etc etc.
No martial law 2013. While it might be an Obama wet dream, it is not going to happen. Now it might be that secret service agents have to detach Obama from the Oval Office drapes come Jan 20, but that is about it. Far better to spend your time on things that are constructive. Most of what I hear on this site about "Military" comes from people who have no working experiences with upper level officers. Most of them take their constitutional oath relatively seriously- certainly more than most members of congress.

Outwest
So your opinion of bio-terror drills, urban peacekeeping drills, germs being dropped in the commuter tunnel in Boston to test propagation, FEMA camps, TSA Viper teams, Katrina gun-grabbing drills, etc. is... what?

I cannot say with certainty how much of the above is true, half true, or fabrication- usually it is some blend. Assuming that it it ALL true,
it does not equal Martial law in a few months or anytime 2013. The US military is going to side with some despotic president to "Look good" when 95% of the population is opposed? The US does not have the military power to enforce nationwide martial law, which would take a military force of at least 5 or 6 million plus to enforce, and in the face of an armed resistance, the occupying force must outnumber rebels by at least 5 to 1 to be able to succeed, so with likely Resistance of at least several million in the US, enforced martial law is not likely. If Obama were so foolish as to try..."well it is time to go Mr President...sorry you have to go with us now...yes you can keep the big teddy bear...and yes the wookie will visit you in the big house..."

Outwest
It's all true, trust me, and all of it from mainstream press sources. I didn't even mention 9/11 treason, which mainstream media does not admit.

Thanks for your answer on the ML thing. Kind of re-assuring.

They usually don't take risks unless they can afford to lose (like in South Ossetia) or have noting to lose. And they can't afford to lose the U.S.

So if I were them I would be looking to do a force multiplier of some kind. Some kind of DHS / TSA / ICE / Military presence deployment within U.S., already out there on the highways, for some seemingly innocent, totally unassailable purpose. False flag bio-terror or dirty-bomb terror by Moslems or Mexicans would be perfect. Under Romney, if I were writng the script.

So they still are a few moves away.

PS I suppose I should mention that I received repeated warnings from a trustworthy government source beginning a year ago that the either 2012 election would not take place at all, or that there would be trouble shortly after, bad enough that a known dissident such as myself should be out of the Anglo-Zone by the end of the year.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Billy wrote:Did I say it? I am pro obama, though he is a little too nice to muslims
What do you like about him?

Return to “Why Go Abroad? Tell Your Story and Reasons”