Why I left Sweden for Turkey

What's your story? Discussions your reasons for going abroad.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

swed, all right 1100 dollar ist not cheap. good thing you can go to sweden in the summer. you´re doing something right. report us from sin city.

damn, i am freezing my ass of now in ankara :)

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

swedpdlr
Freshman Poster

Post by swedpdlr »

Billy wrote:swed, all right 1100 dollar ist not cheap. good thing you can go to sweden in the summer. you´re doing something right. report us from sin city.

damn, i am freezing my a** of now in ankara :)
Left AC yesterday, back in Manila now, as for girls the same, but the bar girls show in AC is something I haven't seen in M. I wasn't impressed, 40-50 young girls on a stage, looking totally bored, and a boarding house mama trying to get them more active on stage. In Robinson mall in Manila a couple of hours ago I was offered a double blow job, a 24 and her cousin, 28, were just asking for a lunch plus paid return trip to their home town, some 20 kilometers outside M. You don't have to put any effort at all, they are all over, malls, streets, hotel lobbys, bars etc. And they do it for a decent living, they don't consider themselves as prostitutes, just adding a complementary way to survive on a decent level. Accepted, even from non-hookers, in a country hard to live in, this it's Ok, even if they do not tell family and friends about this business, of course.

In a couple of days flying to a 'paradise' resort, next report from that island, Billy.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

keep reporting swed. yes, bored dancers doesn´t sound like fun.

looks like ph is still the the poosy paradise....

i´ve read about turkey that many turkish guys are not allowed to go to fsu countries from their wifes.

i´ve read that in some balkan coutries there are no hot girls left as they are all now in turkey. don´t know if it´s true...
swedpdlr
Freshman Poster

Post by swedpdlr »

Billy wrote:keep reporting swed. yes, bored dancers doesn´t sound like fun.

looks like ph is still the the poosy paradise....

i´ve read about turkey that many turkish guys are not allowed to go to fsu countries from their wifes.

i´ve read that in some balkan coutries there are no hot girls left as they are all now in turkey. don´t know if it´s true...
Billy, please check for my recent posting for Turkey visa, another thread.

I would say that the Philippines is fantastic, overall compared to most countries I've experienced. You must be safety aware, where and when you go/not go, but beside from that aspect, it's a paradise country, especially for westerners. Price level is maximum 20% of any comparison, filipinos are the most kind people you ever meet, filipinas are everywhere, just looking for handsome (and wealthy) westerners to hook up with. I'm lucky to say I'm in the relationship of my life, gosh... She's above dream level, and I had many before her, but this one is extraordinary, couldn't ask for more.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

wtf, above dreamlevel. lol.yes i read the thread already. man in your age most people live dull lifes. swed, you are making something right.