Winston's Comparison Pamphlet of America vs. Abroad

What's your story? Discussions your reasons for going abroad.
Winston
Site Admin

Winston's Comparison Pamphlet of America vs. Abroad

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
I've revised and updated the three point comparison on the home page and in the main pamphlet to reflect my new observations. Here is the new version. What do you all think? Does it summarize our movement succinctly on one page? This three point comparison is supposed to be the crux and cornerstone of our movement.

In America:

1. The social environment is isolating and devoid of human connection. There is no real connection, friendship, community or camaraderie with others. An “ice barrierâ€￾ exists between strangers (hence the term "breaking the ice"). People don't talk to strangers unless it's business-related. Trying to meet people feels awkward and unnatural. Social interaction is restricted within closed cliques. People are isolated, segregated and don't know their neighbors. They act distant, standoffish and paranoid. Friendships are mostly a facade.
2. Women are unapproachable, unfriendly, hateful, paranoid, difficult, stuck up, spoiled and have a bad attitude. Thus they are extremely difficult to meet and connect with. They are conditioned to hate men, viewing them as fools, creeps and predators. They hate femininity and view it as oppressive. Men are feminized and women are masculinized, screwing up both genders. Most women are overweight. The decent looking ones are either taken or super picky. Single men seem to outnumber single women. Divorce rates are high and rising. Flirtation is offensive and inappropriate. Men do not feel wanted or needed. It’s no-win scenario for many men.
3. The social culture is toxic, dysfunctional and erodes your mental health. The social vibe and energy is highly toxic, hostile, inauthentic and dysfunctional. It makes you feel inadequate and insecure, like you're never good enough. No one feels accepted for who they are. So they pump themselves with pseudo-confidence, brag, act phony, develop inferiority complexes, or lose it and go crazy. Acting fake and aloof is the norm, so if you are genuine and down-to-earth you feel like a misfit. Depressed degenerates are everywhere. America has the highest rates of mental illness in the world. Everything seems upside down: Good is bad, bad is good, etc.

In many other countries:

1. People are more open, authentic, alive and easier to connect with. The social atmosphere is relaxed, open and inclusive. People are more down-to-earth and easier to meet and connect with. Talking to strangers feels natural. There is true connection, community and camaraderie with others. Friendships feel truer and families are close. People seem more alive, with real emotions and souls. Thus you feel more alive as well.
2. Women are feminine, thin, sweet, friendly, modest, down-to-earth, appreciative and treat men better. Dating and relationships come naturally. Females are kinder, nicer and more approachable. They are easier to meet and connect with. Generally, they are thin, not overweight. Women cherish their femininity, have values and seek a partner, not a competitor. They appreciate good men and treat them well. Men feel needed and valued. Niceness counts. Flirtation is appreciated, reciprocated and creates energy and excitement.
3. The social environment is relaxed, natural and conducive to good mental health. You feel more accepted, like you can be yourself. "Self-esteemâ€￾ and “confidence" are not even issues, and neither is "trying to fit in". There is no need to develop inferiority complexes or mental problems. People have real friends and family to talk to about their problems, so seeing a shrink is unheard of. They can distinguish between good and bad.

Note: The master index of HA pamphlets can be accessed here for print and distribution:
http://www.happierabroad.com/Pamphlets.htm
Last edited by Winston on January 26th, 2014, 11:29 am, edited 5 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

steve55
Junior Poster

Post by steve55 »

Excellent! Its very concise! I love it. Now I'm going to steal it and put it on my site and take credit for it. Muhahahaha 8)
Zero_Tolerance_Man
Freshman Poster

Post by Zero_Tolerance_Man »

So why would anyone want to live in the USA except to make money and maybe breathe cleaner air in some places?
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

Agree. Can't wait for college to be out and to hit the world market hehe.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

ZERO_TOLERANCE_MAN wrote:So why would anyone want to live in the USA except to make money and maybe breathe cleaner air in some places?
Amazingly, there are some people on HappierAbroad that are perfectly content with life in the U.S.A. As Jackal has stated in another thread: "Different strokes for different folks..."
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

ZERO_TOLERANCE_MAN wrote:So why would anyone want to live in the USA except to make money and maybe breathe cleaner air in some places?
I know I moaned about the foul air in China. But it's pretty good in Thailand. I'm now living in Central Bangkok, but the sky is gloriously clear. PM2.5's must be fairly low as I don't need to wash my apartment nearly as much as I had to in China.

I'm still investigating foreign women. My feeling is that around 5% of women in any country are worth marrying.

I'm just not sure what feminism has achieved. My grandparents (dad worked, mom kept the home) seemed far happier than today's generation.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I've also just spent hours revising my Introduction pamphlet as well, which I usually print on the reverse side of the Three Point Comparison pamphlet. How does it look?

http://www.happierabroad.com/Introduction.pdf

Could You Be
HAPPIER ABROAD?

Greetings! Let me ask you an IMPORTANT QUESTION: Are you sick and tired of the following norms in America (or your country) which are taboo to talk about but true nevertheless:

• The unattainability, unavailability or lack of women you desire, depriving you of quality female companionship.
• The unapproachability, unfriendliness and bad attitude of women which makes it very hard to meet or connect with them.
• The isolating, toxic, dysfunctional, hostile, inauthentic social environment which has led to the total degradation of love, dating, romance, relationships, friendships, families, values, communities, and mental health.
• The soulless ALL BUSINESS culture of America where there is no true human connection, camaraderie, friendship, community, values, soul, emotion, spirit, romance, love, passion, etc.
• Having to constantly deal with insecurity, inadequacy, mental health issues, emotional baggage from insecurity complexes, confidence and self-esteem issues.
• The fake, superficial, repressive social culture that doesn't allow you to be yourself, denies all the above, and falsely pits the blame on you if you complain.

If so, then I have GOOD NEWS for you: The problem is NOT you. You are not crazy. And there is a REAL SOLUTION to it all, because in most other countries, the above do NOT apply!

I'm Winston Wu, Founder of HappierAbroad.com. We are the only website and community that brings serious and focused exposure to the taboo problems in America outlined above, which people are afraid to talk about, even if they instinctively know it all to be true. As such, we are the only ones who will VALIDATE you and tell you the TRUTH: That the problem is not you after all. Instead, the true fault lies in your toxic, dysfunctional, insane, inauthentic society and culture, and we can PROVE it. Not only that, but we will provide you a SOLUTION as well. You see, most Americans are unaware that the insane problems above are NOT major issues in most other countries, at least not to the degree that they are in America.

Therefore, the only logical solution is to GO OVERSEAS. We are here to prove this to you, show it to you, and talk to you about it in our Online Community. If you think about it, this is the only real answer and solution. Staying on the sinking Titanic is not going to change things or make you happy. Understand this: You cannot change other people or your society. But you CAN find other people and cultures who are compatible with you - who will like, value and appreciate you for what you are and what you have to offer.

The BIGGEST SECRET that's being kept from you is this: There are many overseas cultures where the above conditions are REVERSED - where authentic soulful people and cultures, and quality available single women are the NORM and in ABUNDANCE! In fact, if you are a single male, right now there are millions of feminine, sweet, caring, lovely, approachable, modest, down-to-earth women all over the world right now who see YOU as GOLD and are seeking YOU! But this is not publicized in any positive light in America, due to its taboo and politically incorrect nature. That's why it's such a big secret even though it doesn't have to be. So I'm here to make you aware of OPTIONS you didn't know you had beyond your Matrix.

If all this sounds good (and I hope it does), then please visit us at www.HappierAbroad.com. We are a successful and growing Global Dating and Expat website, community and movement with a lot of truths to share that you won’t hear anywhere else! Thank you for allowing me to share my message with you.

Best Wishes for Success and Happiness,
Winston Wu
Founder of HappierAbroad

Welcome to the Global Dating and Living Revolution!

www.HappierAbroad.com
Last edited by Winston on July 25th, 2013, 2:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

I feel you should delete: (or men) in this as 99% of people here are looking for women/will understand what you mean.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

polya wrote:I feel you should delete: (or men) in this as 99% of people here are looking for women/will understand what you mean.
Ok done. I was just trying to appeal to the other gender too. lol

So what did you think of the new intro and three point comparison?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
I decided to update my 3 point comparison pamphlet with some practical issues that I felt were important. So I created a fourth point. I figured the 3 point comparison on the home page and pamphlet was incomplete because it only covered social and psychological areas, but not practical ones. So I added 3 additional practical comparisons into the fourth point. I also revised many of the sentences in the original 3 points. Now it's more comprehensive than ever. I've already updated the home page with the new 4 point comparison.

Here is the new version below with 4 points of comparison. What do you think? Is it better than before with the addition of the fourth point? Feel free to print out the single page PDF file of the 4 point comparison at the link below to hand out to people in person.

http://www.happierabroad.com/Pamphlet.pdf

Text of Pamphlet:

• Are you fed up with the nightmarish dating scene in America and unfriendly spoiled difficult women?
• Do you feel alienated by its isolating, toxic, dysfunctional, fake, soulless, materialistic, shallow culture?

If so, then you’ll be interested in what I have to say. I’m Winston Wu, Founder of HappierAbroad.com. We are the first movement and website that offers a Proven Overseas Solution to the loneliness, isolation, datelessness, insecurity and high cost of living that plagues many in America. We present the Benefits of Living and Dating Overseas that have helped many. First, here are the major problem areas in America that are toxic and dysfunctional, yet taboo to mention:

1. The social environment is isolating, lonely and devoid of human connection. People live in their own bubble and are disconnected. An “ice barrier� exists between strangers (hence the term "breaking the ice"). People don't talk to strangers unless it's business-related. Trying to meet people feels awkward. People are paranoid, uptight, and only socialize within their cliques. They don’t even know their neighbors. Friendships are superficial. All that matters is making money. Competition is placed over cooperation. Everyday life is stressful and demanding, yet feels empty and meaningless at the core. People are conditioned to try to fill their void with consumerism, which only leads to dissatisfaction and grouchy faces. Americans act fake and superficial, without soul or feeling. They are like zombies, with empty eyes and plastic smiles. Thus, if you are very deep, soulful, romantic and passionate, you feel alienated.

2. Trying to date women is excessively difficult and problematic. People live in their own bubble and are disconnected. An “ice barrier� exists between strangers (hence the term "breaking the ice"). People don't talk to strangers unless it's business-related. Trying to meet people feels awkward. People are paranoid, uptight, and only socialize within their cliques. They don’t even know their neighbors. Friendships are superficial. All that matters is making money. Competition is placed over cooperation. Everyday life is stressful and demanding, yet feels empty and meaningless at the core. People are conditioned to try to fill their void with consumerism, which only leads to dissatisfaction and grouchy faces. Americans act fake and superficial, without soul or feeling. They are like zombies, with empty eyes and plastic smiles. Thus, if you are very deep, soulful, romantic and passionate, you feel alienated.

3. The culture is toxic to one's self-esteem, personality and mental health. People feel insecure and inadequate to the core, and constantly grapple with self-esteem issues. No one feels accepted for who they are. To cope, people develop toxic personalities and inferiority complexes. They grow big egos, brag, become assholes, act tough, arrogant and phony, or lose it and go crazy. The US has the highest rates of mental illness and psychiatric visits in the world.

4. Cost of living, healthcare and food. Cost of living is higher than in most countries, forcing people to become workaholics and debt slaves with little or no freedom or free time. Healthcare costs are astronomical and medical expenses are the #1 cause of bankruptcies. The US is the only industrialized nation with no universal healthcare. Harmful toxins/chemicals in food/water have led to the highest rates of obesity, cancer and heart disease in the world.

So overall, America is highly toxic to one’s mind, body, soul and relationships. As the great Indian sage Jiddu Krishnamurti stated, "It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." But these truths are TABOO to mention (especially #2), lest you be seen as a “loser�, for our culture only allows you to act fake and pretend that everything is great, or blame yourself - neither of which changes anything. However, the Good News is that in most other countries and cultures these areas are REVERSED:

1. The social atmosphere is more open, friendly and inclusive. People are authentic, modest and down-to-earth. They are easy to meet and connect with. Talking to strangers feels natural and relaxed. Making friends is easier. People are more alive, with real emotions and souls. (Thus you feel more alive as well.) There is real connection and camaraderie with others. Cooperation is placed over competition. Friendships are truer and families are closer.

2. Dating women comes easily and naturally. Women are sweet, friendly, feminine and down-to-earth. They are approachable, open, sociable, engaging, curious, and exude genuine warmth. Thus they are easier to meet and connect with. Females are generally thin and look wholesome. They cherish their femininity and have values. Women appreciate good men and seek a partner, not a competitor. Niceness counts. Flirtation with women creates energy and excitement. They are flattered by compliments and like being pursued. Men get dates easily just by asking

3. The social culture is more accepting and wholesome. Women are sweet, friendly, feminine and down-to-earth. They are approachable, open, sociable, engaging, curious, and exude genuine warmth. Thus they are easier to meet and connect with. Females are generally thin and look wholesome. They cherish their femininity and have values. Women appreciate good men and seek a partner, not a competitor. Niceness counts. Flirtation with women creates energy and excitement. They are flattered by compliments and like being pursued. Men get dates easily just by asking.

4. Cost of living, healthcare and food. Cost of living is lower, allowing people more freedom and leisure time. Universal healthcare is provided (in industrialized nations) so no one goes bankrupt from medical expenses. But even if not, healthcare is still affordable. Food is mostly natural and organic. People are healthier and thinner.

We know that once you go abroad and experience all this, your life will change forever! Our site provides abundant material - articles, ebooks, photos, videos, podcasts, blogs, forums and testimonials - that back up and prove all these comparisons conclusively. We’ve changed lives and inspired many people like you to become “Happier Abroad" :)

So let us open your eyes and show you a better life overseas!
Visit http://www.HappierAbroad.com today!

-------------------------------------

I think it's a winner, but what I don't get is, in spite of these four points, how can so many foreigners still want to come to America? It's batshit crazy!

I'm also working on new pamphlets for you all to print out that lists the benefits of living overseas and the downsides of living in America on both sides of a page so that more points can be made in them.
Last edited by Winston on January 26th, 2014, 11:39 am, edited 7 times in total.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

That was well done and accurate. The only reason I can see why a single man would want to move to the USA, would be for economic reasons. If single men who are thinking of moving to America knew just how horrible the dating scene was, they would think twice about moving here!

I think America has the worst dating scene of any country in the world. :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I just put up an expanded version (two pages) of the Four Point Comparison Pamphlet:

http://www.happierabroad.com/Pamphlet-Expanded.pdf

See my other pamphlets for distribution here:
http://www.happierabroad.com/Pamphlets.htm

Come on guys. You need to print these out and hand it out to those with a potential interest to help spread the word. Why am I the only one doing this?

If any of you would like to design a pamphlet of your own (under two pages) to post on there, let me know.

skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

That's some good information Winston.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

"However,
the Good News is that in most other countries these things are REVERSED"

Change 'other' to non-western
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Banano wrote:"However,
the Good News is that in most other countries these things are REVERSED"

Change 'other' to non-western
I didn't want to use that word because some guys are happier in foreign western countries like England, France, Spain or Germany. So we can't rule that out. Better to just say most foreign countries in general, which is true because most countries are friendlier and more down-to-earth than the US. Perhaps even all.

Btw everyone, the reason you should print out these pamphlets and hand them out is because when you get into debates with people, or are explaining the benefits of living and dating abroad, and all the problems in America, it can take hours to cover every major point. The one page pamphlet I wrote covers A LOT of points in four major areas, and will save you a lot of time trying to remember tons of points. It's much easier and more efficient to just hand them one page with all the points.

The four point comparison pamphlet lays it all out, the major problems in America and why they are reversed overseas, proving that it's NOT your fault and why you aren't the problem. It lays out the big picture so they can see it all clearly and understand why they should not try to blame you, and that the blame lays on the toxic culture and environment. This is especially useful when the person you're debating tries to pin the blame on you, which is typical of the politically correct crowd.

So you see, the pamphlet is very important and efficient. It's only one page and will only cost 10 cents to copy, and will save you a lot of trouble.