Leaving the West saved my life

What's your story? Discussions your reasons for going abroad.
aar88
Freshman Poster

Leaving the West saved my life

Post by aar88 »

Hi, I'm trying to keep this as short as possible.

Call me aar88 for now, I was born and grew up in Sweden, the most feminist nation on the planet, more than the USA. Here I always felt like the loser because I thought all women in the world must be like the women in Sweden (Mainly Swedish and Arab immigrant women in Sweden): Bitchy, attitude, playing games, simply hard to get anything from.

I was suicidal for early teens to my 20's, then when I got cheated on, I left to the UK to do Approach Anxiety drills because I was tired of not being able to approach women in everyday life. After 6 months of asking directions and incorporating more and more flirting (compliments, invitations), I moved to Ireland, where women where attractive and there was many brazilian girls there. I lost my virginity in Sweden when I was 20, then got laid 5 more times over the duration 2-3 more years.

In Ireland, I got laid 12+ times in 6 months with irish, american and brazilian girls. That was last year. This year I was in Brazil and got laid with 6+ girls. I was also in Eastern Europe, got laid 1 time in Russia, 4 girls in Czech Republic in 4 weeks if I remember right.

22 years in Sweden: 6 girls
3 years in Brazil and Eastern Europe: 30 girls

I look mediterranean (mixed by european and middle eastern parents), 6ft 1in, fairly athletic build but not muscular, I have average social skills, pretty geeky (used to play computer games all day in Sweden because of western female hostility).

Going outside the Western world saved my self-esteem, confidence and my life. Life is too short trying to adapt to a society which does not appeal to me at all.

Currently, I'm enduring my stay in Sweden since coming back from the travelling, I failed to find a job in Czech Republic. I have a ticket to Brazil in March 2014, and until then maybe work in the Alps as a guide. I don't care if people call me a loser being envious that I meet lots of pretty girls abroad, I am not like them, I am in fact almost fascist, I don't like the Western social climate except the rave parties maybe. Here is my loving tribute to all traditional feminine girls around the world who won't get repulsed by compliments or text messages:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvRhanJ4wlw

Here is my from zero to hero-adventure (starting in UK, describing and posting pics of lays around the world):

http://goodlookingloser.com/forums/inde ... ic=88.1395

Here is a sample of my lays:

Ask me questions, argue with me, or something!
Last edited by aar88 on January 16th, 2014, 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Congrats and welcome.

There seems to be quite a few Brazilian women in UK/IR/Scott.

This guy - http://about.me/markhillary met his Brazilian wife in the UK and since returned to her country to live (Sao Paulo).

I am looking to get down to Brazil by the summer of 2014; not sure if it will be before, during or after the World Cup. I am monitoring prices (plane tickets and otherwise).

I may also do what you did and buy a plane ticket to lock myself in and then I'll be able to apply for my visa.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Leaving the West saved my life

Post by gsjackson »

aar88 wrote: Here is a sample of my lays:

Ask me questions, argue with me, or something!
Yes, do you have contact info for the one in the dark blue top? Seriously, that's a very impressive array of females. What country do most of them come from?

edit: Oh, I see the flags now. Quite a variety.
Last edited by gsjackson on December 15th, 2013, 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

No questions here, just a first bump and an approving nod. Good work.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

You should try and hit Colombia, dude. With those looks, you would wreck some serious havoc down there.
aar88
Freshman Poster

Post by aar88 »

I don't have contact info, she was more than a year ago. All were from day pickup, basically none from nightlife.

Yeah I'd like to visit Colombia one day.

Most girls come from Eastern Europe, Brazil second. I think it's about compatibility, some ethnicities simply like me more than others. Another guy might do better in the West though, I don't know. I'm more down-to-earth, chill-type.

The key is to go that specific region/country and see for yourself how they react to your approach/invitation (at least a week or 50+ approaches to see the pattern). Czech Republic was supposed to be infested with guys so that girls were harder, but I didn't see that, so that myth was busted in my experience. And Brazil was supposed to be easy, well it was easier but it was not effortless at all, haha. Demanding popular party girls are everywhere, but in some countries, there are simply more or less than others. Which may significantly affect your dating life, and approaching girls that smile at you is easier, do it, always. In Sweden, noone looks at me, in Czech Republic I was a rock star, and they had bigger booties, Win-Win mutual attraction.

I made this post simply because I'm sure there are millions of guys out there that think something is wrong with them, when it was simply more about cultural compatiblity, not all guys are the party-popular-type, which western girls in general in a greater extent than for example girls from Poland. I'm not saying it's effortless, but life becomes so much easier when you are around people who dig you.

Guys should still try to look as attractive as possible with grooming and clothing style, but if they still fail, they should consider looking outside their own backyard and see what the world has to offer.

Compared to many (white) guys, I'm not attracted to east asians at all, that's why I keep myself around whites/latinas/arabs etc.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

How are you with Arab women? And how are they in Sweden? I'm guessing they're much more Westernized than their Middle Eastern counterparts?
aar88
Freshman Poster

Post by aar88 »

zboy1 wrote:How are you with Arab women? And how are they in Sweden? I'm guessing they're much more Westernized than their Middle Eastern counterparts?
In Sweden they have a big attitude, only date "tough guys" really, the meanest girls on the planet. The ones I saw in Netherlands and Ireland were way nicer, more traditional.
Thechamp
Freshman Poster

Post by Thechamp »

So maybe easter europe is the go , those pics you posted didn't work ??? Also you could use tinder you wouldn't even have to apporach since your 6 foot 1 , so do you just ask girls for directions or just say hello how are you. Etc ?
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Post by GoingAwol »

so you are complaining about Swedish women because you only got laid 6 times in Sweden by the time you were 22????? talk about 1st world problems! Try being a 6'3 and decent looking guy with blonde hair and blue eyes and an outgoing friendly personality in America that is a virgin at age 24 like myself and then you can complain about women.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 17th, 2020, 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

I have to agree with Ghost...
I mean you got laid in Sweden 6 times it's not bad but you did a better job outside of Sweden. Me thinks it's because your tall and fairly decent looking guy and young.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

You think Swedish girls are tough..try american