Roosh: 10 Reasons Why Hetero Men Should Leave America

What's your story? Discussions your reasons for going abroad.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Roosh: 10 Reasons Why Hetero Men Should Leave America

Post by Taco »

I like this quote from Roosh...

"Living abroad is one of the few things in life that you don’t regret even if you fail totally and completely, because the experience and knowledge you gain surpasses anything that you can achieve by staying put and grinding it out in a country that is becoming increasingly hostile to the heterosexual male."

1. You will sleep with thinner women who don’t have attitude
2. You will experience a wider range of freedom
3. You will experience less anxiety
4. You will discover your strengths and weaknesses
5. You will be exposed to more traditional human beings
6. You can be yourself without shame or fear of exile
7. You will pay less for healthier food and a better lifestyle
8. You will be exposed to less corporate propaganda
9. You will begin to see the world for how it really is
10. You will realize that America is not the best country in the world

10 Reasons Why Heterosexual Men Should Leave America
http://www.rooshv.com/10-reasons-why-he ... ve-america

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Eric
Experienced Poster

Re:

Post by Eric »

Repatriate wrote:Rooshv forum is filled with twats and gelled hair sociopath frat boy types but I have to say that they are doers and not whiners on there. Even Rooshv is much more accomplished than Winston is and at least tries to live by his coda. I'm guessing age has a lot to do with it.

HA is mostly older men (average age 40 maybe) who seemed to have discovered the concept of HA later in life or after multiple failed relationships or being beaten down by U.S. society. Whereas Rooshv forum is filled with young blood that is more optimistic and has discovered the way much earlier in life. This means a lot of HA posters tend to be much whinier and pessimistic. Plus i'm finding that HA forum posters still have a lot of mangina tendencies. It's as if this forum's purpose is for mangina types to vent and whine about the U.S. because they will never ever travel or leave the U.S. nor do they have the balls to try it.

Roosh forum also tends to have some pretty interesting info but they are guilty of group think in a lot of ways. Plus at its root they still mostly exhibit artificial and superficial American macho man tendencies and their forum is often a place where various guys showcase their lays to impress other men.

I don't know why people bash Rooshv the man so much though. I still haven't seen anyone piece together a concise reason why he's so abhorent.

Have to agree. The most successful people in life, if you look at them - are happy where they are at and have gratitude; they make the best with simple things where they are...whether they are not to their liking, or subpar; they don't complain. It's not blaming others or anything, this is just what I've noticed. I've got some people close to me, where I noticed... it doesn't matter where they're at - they have a sort of simple attitude that says "I'm grateful where I am at, I don't need anything to be a particular or specific ways...." and they just continue living. They usually end up happier somehow, because they are not trying to fight the environment, bitter or wrangle and manipulate things......plus they (those) hate their environment, so won't let anything good happen to them.
Roosh is full of degenerate scum bags, but at least they have young blood.
I'm at the point where I'm going to start being grateful....maybe, it's too late. Maybe not. We'll see...I don't think so. An attitude like that, is hard to cultivate for most people on here, who are bitter and upset and want to be elsewhere. It's not blaming - I completely understand it, but life is life and that's that.
If you want to be somewhere else you should move. I went to China, the worst place in the world, in my opinion - and would never go there again. I could've gone to Russia, the middle east Mediterranean, or Latin America and be happier I believe.
But you have to work on being happier where you are.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Re:

Post by Taco »

Eric wrote:
Repatriate wrote:Rooshv forum is filled with twats and gelled hair sociopath frat boy types but I have to say that they are doers and not whiners on there. Even Rooshv is much more accomplished than Winston is and at least tries to live by his coda. I'm guessing age has a lot to do with it.

HA is mostly older men (average age 40 maybe) who seemed to have discovered the concept of HA later in life or after multiple failed relationships or being beaten down by U.S. society. Whereas Rooshv forum is filled with young blood that is more optimistic and has discovered the way much earlier in life. This means a lot of HA posters tend to be much whinier and pessimistic. Plus i'm finding that HA forum posters still have a lot of mangina tendencies. It's as if this forum's purpose is for mangina types to vent and whine about the U.S. because they will never ever travel or leave the U.S. nor do they have the balls to try it.

Roosh forum also tends to have some pretty interesting info but they are guilty of group think in a lot of ways. Plus at its root they still mostly exhibit artificial and superficial American macho man tendencies and their forum is often a place where various guys showcase their lays to impress other men.

I don't know why people bash Rooshv the man so much though. I still haven't seen anyone piece together a concise reason why he's so abhorent.

I went to China, the worst place in the world, in my opinion - and would never go there again.
I agree. Its ok if your drunk everyday.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Eric
Experienced Poster

Re: Roosh: 10 Reasons Why Hetero Men Should Leave America

Post by Eric »

Most of the expats there WERE drunk at a bar everyday, it was full of in my opinion losers and lowlife scum.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.